Oklahoma passes near total abortion ban in house/ roasties seetheing

What are the political implication of one state being so based?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 11-19-21 Oklahoma state House passes near-total ban on abortion to be enforced through civil action.png (2592x1617, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TcujS00Tuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The blood sacrifices will be ending

Attached: 1648016468952.jpg (600x360, 70.26K)

Oh no. They will just have to travel to another state to perform the ritual.

They will literally cry on twitter and somehow this will activate an activist judge.

Twitter is a leftist communication network

>0% intro APR until nearly 2024 is 100% insane
>Breathe easy with 0% APR until nearly 2024

Attached: jew.png (800x764, 225.39K)

>*for well qualified borrowers only*
>*$5,999 due at signing*

God damn I love this state. We're full, dont even fucking think about it.

Based. More niggers and genetic defects

Oklahoma is an economic shithole filled with posers and drug addicts. The fags living there should be pushed into Texas and the land reannexed to Arkansas.

I can confirm that Lawton is a zogbot shithole full of nigers and white trash.

The ghetto Walmart on Sheridan is always good to watch the shitshow on Friday and Saturday nights though. Shit's hilarious.

While I was at Lawton on zogbot duty, a captain got shanked by some nigger in that parking lot.

We had a captain that was a closeted tranny.
He got caught at the Sheridan Walmart dressed like a faggot and someone reported him. Felt good to see him get kicked out.

Fort Smith, Wichita, and Dallas will be annexed by Oklahoma. Sooners already own Dallas anyway.
>best governor of all time
>Bill "Alfalfa" Murray

Attached: oklahomavictory.png (472x618, 19.54K)

B A S E D
youtube.com/watch?v=8TcujS00Tuo

Attached: 1550046326004.jpg (550x412, 73.45K)

Niggers. Lots and lots of niggers. A veritable nigger flood.

Attached: okiethread.png (992x737, 208.18K)

It is good for states like Oklahoma to pass abortion bans (california needs compulsory abortion though). Anyways, this is not the time to do it. Left gets jacked over abortion for some reason and the last thing you need to do is give them some retarded shit to get jacked up on around midterms.

“Bulgaria”
Take vpn off

Attached: 2436E180-E50B-4920-A371-19B0890997C0.jpg (2231x1482, 993.07K)

>near total
let me guess, it's still legal for incest, rape, and if the mother or child would die, just like Texas, and they are still seething because they thinks it's a complete ban across thevtable right?

I find oklahoma too liberal for my tastes.

I don't agree with an abortion ban, its the only thing keeping the negroes in check.
Now if it made liberals move out of the state, with a negro under each arm, I would support that.