HOW TO LEGALLY SUPPORT THE WAR AGAINST UKRAINE

This post is for entertainment purposes only, and is in no way an admission of guilt to conspiring against the interests of The United States of America.

But, like the title says, how can a person support the war AGAINST Ukraine? Like, my zog pozzed government just sent them 14billion dollars that could have been used to provide domestic economic relief, or have been spent on infrastructure, healthcare, et al.

Fuck Ukraine. I want reparations from Ukraine. That is all. Pic unrelated.

Attached: my fbi guy.jpg (1633x1250, 889.36K)

Order 20 pizzas to Zaleski's secret hideout, say you will pay with cash upon delivery. Classic pizza diversion. How the hell can you lead a war defense when you're confused about 20 pizzas showing up at your door???

Zalenski is gonna FREAK

what if he just uses the free gibs to pay the pizza guy and then they have a big pizza party on our dime???

sorry, the person of pizza delivery who may or may not be of color

Um sweaty, its delivery human. PerSON is gendered language.

IS THAT YOU KATANJEY!? LAWDAPMURCY

Attached: SHABBOOM.png (796x594, 711.2K)

Best way is to find a way to see where Ukraine's logistic bases are and send the pictures to russians

you're a faggot. it's not illegal to support the war against ukraine. such a dumb fuck post

that sounds way too much like being an enemy combatant or some shit. i'm not fighting any poor fags from euro trash land, i just want my government to stop giving away billions to europe. this country was founded to literally make a break away from the faggotry of europe in general, kill each other all day, but leave us the fuck out of it.

>implying that at this rate the pizza guy wouldn't just leave them for free then also suck zelensky off

so can i just donate money directly to russia? Because i want ukraine to no longer exist, and i want the rich faggots in washington dc to absorb the 14 billion cost, not the general public

i never consented to giving money to ukraine, or Israel, or for that matter, literally anyone else

We are not are war with Russia so any aid given is not an act of war. If nato can send weapons that literally kill tanks then a lot is fair game

then why don't we start a fundraiser to send support to russian troops? I literally want them to blow up zelensky today and for this war to be over, before the kikes in DC decide to just give Jewkraine a monthly stipend at the expense of every hungry child or homeless veteran in the USA

>delivery huMAN
Time for some prison time leafie

Imagine the eternal kvetching that reddit would seethe if Any Forums set up a fundraiser for Russian troops lmao

this would be an historical Any Forums troll for the history books

Buy Google Play gift cards but do NOT redeem them

Vatniks are getting BEYOND DESPERATE

Attached: 2304 - f9f2d99ab2c5e207117da840f7677610.png (483x417, 59.75K)

Your consent was literally casting a vote independently of who won the elections.
Sorry, big guy. That's just how (((democracy))) works.

why would you support either side?

what the fuck is a vatnik, retard? i don't speak eurotrash

i didn't vote for any of these niggers. I voted for bernie in the dem primary 16, then trump in the general, and that's the extent of my voting record.

Why would you make a fundraiser for an army belonging to a superpower?
Might as well send money to Israel to fight Palestine.
Reddit would hate that too.

congratulations, you've just secured a future in guantanamo bay, you traitor

It's simple. First step is gathering as many smoke detectors as possible. Second step is loading them onto a SpaceX rocket. Third step is to crash the rocket into Queef.

Fuck the ukraine and ukrainians.

My family was betrayed and murdered by their ukrainian neighbors; before, during and after the war.

In the 1930 when the famine was going on. The ukrainians hunted and killed all the non-ukrainians and ate them! My grandfather witnessed his mother be killed and eaten by their ukrainian neighbors! His mother hid him in the secret basement when the neighbors came. He said that his mother's blood dripped through the cracks in the floor!

During the war. The ukrainians committed ethnic cleansing on the polish people in what was then south eastern poland. My grandmother lost her entire family. She was from lwow.

After the war the ukrainians ambushed and murdered polish refugees under the flag of bandera! My other grandfather only survived by swimming across the river!

And just yesterday. My only surviving grandmother was robbed by ukrainian 'refugees.' They invaded her home, tied her up and stole what little cash and jewelry she had. They ransacked her entire home and destroyed what little family heirlooms remained. And the fucking media is covering up! Because they cant let the polish people know just how evil ukrainians are. Again!

I'm on my way to the airport to go see my grandmother. I think I'm going to kill these bastards myself!

Fuck ukrainians and fuck the ukraine. I hope putin wipes out every single one of those bastards.

P.S. If I see any redditards going to ukraine I am going to murder them too!

what the fuck kind of name is kentanji, it looks like some bootleg khajit name or some shit.

>then why don't we start a fundraiser to send support to russian troops?
Do a bak sale! Remember to open your front door wide open because you're not paying any locksmith with your assets frozen for breach of sanctions.

Rent free and obsessed.
Imagine being obsessed with niggers 24/7
LMAO

Yikes. Wouldn't want that. Thankfully Republicans have ensured that you can't have a job in 35 US states if you boycott(use your free speech) Israel.