Thank you for your service

The US department of state expects that the number of their troops will likely rise to 160-180.000 in the EU by the end of April. The highest is been since the end of the cold war.

Attached: 1.png (607x668, 300.98K)

Who. The Hell. Cares?

Attached: 1648000274526.gif (600x517, 2.12M)

If you don't care, why did you post in this thread? Gottem!

Faster mutts. Protect us!!!

who's going to defend our border now

But no one needs Europe today. Thailand is much more important than Britain today.

This. Mutt trannies must defend me from

>who's going to defend our border now
The same invisible men who have been doing it for decades

>Thailand is much more important than Britain today.
My coomer

Do you sure that those will be used against Russians?

fuck

Attached: 1634538238000.jpg (250x250, 17.54K)

I honestly see no problem with this. The US military and the EU have shared cultural core beliefs and we can only benefit from America's assistance with protecting those values.

Attached: 140602-F-QE361-020.jpg (2856x1904, 1.37M)

Use a fucking COMMA....nigger!

I care about the possibility of World War III starting because of Cold War mindset psychopaths in the State Department and Pentagon willing it through the build up of US military presence practically on Russia's border in hopes of using the Ukranians, Poles and other Eastern Europeans as bait to draw Russia into a war.

Can't wait to make some femoid US soldiers taste my BIC, I think it's time to dust off the ol' Tinder

Why are US uniforms so ugly.

BBC Chairman, Floyd Austin has put in a special request just for you: 90% of U.S. personnel bound for Italy are to be men of African or LatinX descent.

Great, more niggers to Europe

>latinx
Ruined your own banter

>tell how you know war is on the menu without telling me war in on the menu

Just say Latin you stupid animal

Time to ban Russian from the internet.