Why are west0ids such anti-white cuckolds?

Russia, with 19% ethnic minority and insanely anti-white, jewish president that enslaves his people to deepen his and his oligarch bros pockets, invades and kills thousands of white europeans and is somehow based according to amerisharts and west0ids.
>le butthurt belt
>shihuahua polack
>retarded forced memes
Literally took few russian shills for you 80 iq apes to go from being pro-white to cheering for death of fellow europeans?

Fuck this dogshit board and fuck western cuckolds

Attached: 1644597818461.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>let me tell you about your countries
Eat my fucking ass you stupid toilet scrubbing peasant.

Attached: 029DCDAF-91D4-4085-8612-1C4A7613A2C6.jpg (640x960, 72.57K)

>19% ethnic minorities
Which bar some Mongols and churkas are white

Im not saying anything about your country, just about your subhuman west0id mentality. Neck yourself

Remember to always hide Polish butthurt threads

Attached: emmanuel-macron-am-donnerstag.jpg (940x528, 78.2K)

Rich people don't care about their race

I'm aware that white nationalists are against this war and the brutalization of literal aryans. What did i miss?, i haven't lurked Any Forums in a while.

stop being retarded krysztof you are getting on my nerves with this shit. GLOBOHOMO is the enemy, the guys Putin is trying to blow out of Ukraine and eastern Europe. it's the jew zelenskys fault for sending Ukrainians to the meatgrinder, and the Ukrainians for not laying down their arms, or better, rising up against zelensky and ending this shitshow. Do you know how wrinkly Orban's forehead is because of your fucked up anti-Russian antics? You're abusing him with your thoughtlessness.

Attached: 1647906151197.png (1200x1400, 1.71M)

No you’re bitching and crying and seething about these mythical Russian shills you can’t even prove exist. Meanwhile here’s a pic from one of the left’s annual shilling seminars.

Attached: 204C453F-C8DF-48BC-B56E-2286EF8A5D84.jpg (750x956, 488.95K)

>t white nationalists are against the brutalization of literal aryans
true, that's why we are cheering Putin who is ridding Eastern Europe of the bloodthirsty jews of the last 8 years who took over ukraine and murdered Whites nonstop

Just make another BBC cuckold thread on Any Forums so west0ids swarm it instead of ruining this board

>pic related
Macron went from doing pictures with shirtless niggers to pretending to be Zielinsky. You proud of him?

>Globohomo is the enemy!!!
>lets then kill as many white people that we can, that will show em !!!

Attached: 5FPk9kuTURBXy9iMmI2ZjczZS03NDI1LTQ0MGQtYWRlZC1iMzdlYzUwZWRkYTEuanBlZ5KVAwAAzQQFzQJCkwXNA0jNAfqCoTABoTEB.jpg (840x506, 82.66K)

Shut the fuck up you stupid polish retard. Go cry somewhere else

>enslaves his people to deepen his and his oligarch bros pockets
I agree with this part. Putin's daughter wanted to make a private health clinic in St.Petersburg for the super rich. Any Forums is pro-elite cocksuckers now. How ironic

Putin lets anyone surrender without punishment, he's not trying to kill white people

>Ukrainians
>White
Yah nah

Attached: 214C5078-1F0F-4EFE-BD3C-9CDCEBD48583.jpg (1170x1802, 1.15M)

>pol/ is pro-elite cocksuckers now. How ironic
What is so hard for you to comprehend?

Attached: 840A0A3D-0AD4-4FD6-9A02-8E0A4F5A9FBE.jpg (553x926, 374.17K)

>What if I accuse the other side of our sins? Will they take the bait? So far our efforts to manipulate Any Forums weren't very successful but this time it might work, r-right shill sisters?

It won't work, but with Poles you can't be sure these days. Many of them are very real people who think this shit, not even shills under polish flags. They are really butthurt at Russia.

Macron is very popular in your country among patriots from what I hear

So its their fault that they defend their land? What kind of retarded logic is that. Who in their right mind would surrender to those rapey eastern mongoloids?

Also never post Orban again, hes not nationalistic, just a retard wiping his ugly face with nationalistic slogans but driving his country and europe into a pile of brown shit.

What sins? Are Polish the ones that root for death of Ukrainians? Are you brain rotten?

Pic related are the average shills on the board right now. Do they look like people who ever fucking learn to you?

Attached: A0F60F76-4F05-458F-8E4C-45BE029746A4.jpg (1170x1071, 736.23K)

>Are Polish the ones that root for death of Ukrainians?
Nobody is rooting for the death of Ukrainians so much as why shouldn’t anyone care? It’s a Slav v Slav issue and they should be left to duke it out amongst themselves without our gas prices getting all fucked up. Ukraine, Moldova, Finland, and yes, you Poland, are not worth starting WWIII over.

Yes Im proud based JVPITER

Lmao seethe

>Polish the ones that root for death of Ukrainians
Yes, literally. You are actually rooting for them to die to live out your anti Russian fantasy.

Orban gradually became based, he's the most openly anti semitic politician on the planet probably, with his anti-soros campaigns. Under him Hungary regained a lot of crucial infrastructure from foreign owners. About Ukraine, they would have had to keep USA out if they wanted independence from both Russia and the West, they're not defending their country, it's too late for that, they're defending zelensky and globalism now

comfy thread

Attached: 1647995884749.jpg (2086x2775, 881.71K)