Gay CIA

What is it that makes Western intelligence agencies predominantly gay?

Attached: 027-ned-price.jpg (500x750, 49.26K)

daily reminder that it's ok to be gay

The Intel community is a pedophilia cult

Attached: 1647999986422.jpg (1440x1858, 379.3K)

the answer is always boring and predictable

Attached: ohno.png (1700x2200, 380.86K)

Only freaks serve lucifer, if you think about it

They are all mormans too.
Every single one.

Cringe

Attached: 1648055976251.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

Cocaine, mostly. Boredom plays a factor too, I would imagine. Fuckin' faggots.

Homosexuals are the best agents to control and manipulate because of their spiritual void.

Attached: 1645212383443.png (572x453, 346.37K)

I hate faggots and I hate running into you on my 4chans. You are not ok!

They grew up on basedbean farms and ever since it's been a staple part of their diet all their lives. If only they had grown up on an onion farm like a real man.

lol it's 2022 not 1840.. our kind are taking over the world.. esp. in corporate america and other countries

They're poisoning them with propaganda and soi products. Its simple to tell if a guy is right or left wing - what are his testosterone levels? That's why they want to get rid of red meat, say working out is bad, toxic masculinity, etc. Its all to make men more left wing. Effeminate men are easier to control, why would you want the people you subjugate to be strong?

They and the new monitor shit like phones or anything with a mic they can get their hands on. If they don't listen to you while you're jacking off, having anal sex, etc, they're gonna miss the important shit. Gays like it so are perfect for the job.

I doubt its just Western intelligence.
Those who like to gossip and spy on others, obtain secrets etc. tend to have a faggoty mind.

because it's a bunch of women, fags and other diversity hires run by jews

Attached: cia.jpg (596x283, 48.44K)

It's getting ahead of the blackmail. Most actually aren't but to join the skull and crossbones or any high position of intelligences you gotta fuck a dude or some kids like Epstein. That nigger was just cia or mossad. He just happened to be good at the kid fucking part so he became the goto guy to break in all new recruits. Also makes for an easy fall guy everyone can point fingers at and also not feel guilty when taking out because they associate Epstein or whatever patsy with the shit they went through and not the very organization that made them do it.

>our kind are taking over the world..
Keep telling yourself that lol

Attached: soon.jpg (1441x1226, 333.11K)

You are a victim of govt agency smearing.

Homosexuals make natural spies because they're used to living weird double lives and have no social commitments.

Because you'd have to be a filthy degenerate with no morals to work for them.

>our highest values are sodomy, scissoring, and crossdressing
Someone nuke us pls

that's true, all they do is shop and have orgies pozzing each other

That might have used to be the truth but not anymore more dude.

Fags have no family, no real friends, no future but a slow death from AIDS or a fast one from overdose. This way they have nothing going on in their lives making them totally loyal to whoever's metering out their dose of drugs or fag sex to keep them pacified. The ideal slaves just like Ottoman koçeki (look it up).
It's not. It never has been. Find Jesus or kys immediately

Homosexual was risk fron blackmail.only comped people can be reliable

Corporate America is a joke you will be an undermanager at best, your kind is a joke just like all of the characters in American Psycho.

>Why does globohomo like to hire homos Any Forums?

Attached: 1646703194003.jpg (1850x684, 124.88K)

>lol it’s le current year
Nice argument shitdick

Psychopathy and sociopathy, it's an effeminate job about gossiping and nonsense, only those people have any kind of interested and they are usually from the same families.

This is usually true...but I gotta say, one of the most based mother fuckers I ever met was someone I swore was queeree than a three dollar bill...but he fucked nothing but 10s and was super based...
So it varies sometimes

How do you tell if someone is the true ideology, anarchist? Thr military is a wuasi exception, cia and fbi larp as soldiers going after civilians. They then have the gall to act like they're some kind of soldier. But govt workers are dumber than their counterparts by default. It simply requires less skill, it's a stupid occupation to have.

It's not gossip if it's true! Don't put cameras or mics where you don't wanna be recorded, very simple.

because gays are loyal only to themselves,
the hetero on the other side to their family first and then to the nation.
Now.. who would a jew rather employ?

Attached: 3a0.jpg (710x532, 139.64K)

The western world was completely taken over by gay niggers circa 1000 C.E., and they used to be more flaming homos than nowadays.

>current year and we are taking over
Top kek, you can't even procreate, you are a genetic dead end, you aren't taking over a damn thing. And stop molesting children, it will cut your life drastically shorter

Govt agents have to have so many legs up iver their competition it's unreal. Police, surveillors, networks of reporters, passers of laws, state backed economic saboteurs, all cretin untermensch who ought to be put in the collosseums.

Most of (((you))) are closeted and still faggy as fuck, that's how countries like Brazil became this stagnant, hysterical, nonsensical and useless retardation.

>blackmail
I forgot they deserve the complex as well.

The only answer is a gladitorial complex with someone portrayed as a tyrant used as an excuse, they could even get a Hitler style fake death, it's be worth it since the cia handles that for most anyone.
So for the peasant farmers of low iq in any relevant matter, I'm thinking someone just has them re-enact large scale land wars with spears and shit in a huge fenced off tract of land. It'd be to raise the average iq and to minimize the dead weight populace that will cause issues.
For pure entertainment, I'm thinking experiments for my personal entertainment. Like putting a bunch of people on a platform in the middle of stingray infested waters to see if they jump out of the water and impale people. Seeing how many people it takes to kill a polar bear with their bare hands, maybe even a gorilla or big cat! I'd wanna see jousting tournaments between bloodlusted billfish, and person versus animal. Divers hunting large sharks, maybe sawfish they're cool. One time I read that wolverines can kill like wolves or smaller bears, the scientific process can find that out. Hammerhead sharks, do they eat people? I've never heard of that to be honest, they have small mouths and aren't scary.