If you have a daughter today, she'll drive-by shoot up your home

Woman's teen daughter leaves home and moves in with 36 year old gang member mother....daughter then gets in car with other teens and drive by shoots up her parents house....happened a few days ago, watch the news clip with mother talking

Why do people have children in today's messed up world?

krem.com/article/news/crime/mother-teen-drive-by-shooting/293-3f6ee957-fa8f-4d24-b929-f165e6a14a6d

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 11.04.47 AM.png (2144x1016, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/48QJJ2HP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do people have children in today's messed up world?

because those few survivors will be new kings after dead off, will be, be fruitful and multiply fashion again.

Attached: familySunset.jpg (1024x683, 266.72K)

Wtf, i was never this bad as a kid. I used to joke I'd get pregnant to spite my mom for keeping me inside.

I never meant it, but im glad she kept me safe. Wtf imagine shooting your own parents house. Wtf.

Post feet.

And Belly Button

You cannot go a single fucking day without mentioning that you're a woman on here. Fuck off already.

It's a trashy neighborhood full of irresponsible people, the mom isn't in a gang so much as she's just trash, the kids are trash zoomers, it's all trash, trash, trash.

Source: Live in Spokane.

Sociopath, psychopaths, narcissists create their own problems. If you neglect your children or abuse your children this is what happens.

Why are chuds like this? Why do they get so infuriated when they find out a woman is using the Internet?

>kristy left without her daughter
lmao americans are cucked beyond repair

Are u a 10/10 in Bongland?

Because dumb people thought that drugs should be illegal without thinking about the consequences for their wrong morality

sad, spokane wasn't this bad 15 years ago. hardly any homeless, niggers, spics. It was mostly safe. I'd walk around spokane at ALL hours of the night as a teenager..

>no fathers mentioned
niggers.

My woman is currently reading my child a story before bed, this whore is on here constantly dropping that she's a women for digital attention. She needs to fuck off. This is the lads room.

>chuds
YWNBAW

he's mentioned at the end, dumb ass, you didn't even watch the clip.

WHY CAN'T I SEE HER FEET I NEED TO SEE HER FEET

this is what happens when white trash and niggers live near each other

relish what you have user

Attached: fio.png (230x219, 34.42K)

I think you might just be american tbhon

wrong. narcs and sociopaths are often spoiled brats that got everything whenever they cried to mom and pops.

I know so many of them its not even funny. Poor fucks from decent families often end up as similar who knows why.

Anyone can be a sociopath and a narcissist. I would argue rich spoiled people are more often.

you will never be a real woman
women do not have an Y chromosome.
your parents will use your real birth name on your tombstone.
archeologists will look at your bone structure, and will say you were a male.
kill yourself, loser.

that's sad.

she is not a woman but a tranny

Could be a guy. You never know, it's 2022.

I read to my kids before bed because I work all day and want to spend that time with them. Quit acting tough on the Internet and read to your children.

While I do that my wife makes my lunch for tomorrow so i can go to work prepared and eating something healthy.

access denied

Homeless, lazy & poor white trash, multiculturalism, drugs, SEA/PDX transplants...the city of Spokane proper is a sewer now. Naturally, all this garbage isn't stopping the population boom; gluttons for punishment I guess. Anyway, so happy I moved north...

your text doesnt jive with what the article says

You know the rules...

pastebin.com/48QJJ2HP

That mother fucks niggers.

Attached: 9d70ca186998a27715733ad698de5f06.jpg (3008x2000, 671.9K)

I home school him during the day and send the woman out to work, I'm eating eggs atm so she can read a story. What's your point?

go back to gaul

Any rating is good for BGC

If your post is unironic, lurk more