Thoughts on Serbia?

Thoughts on Serbia?

Attached: srb.png (499x487, 117.29K)

Bunch of simpcucks!

Attached: eva hmm (2).jpg (720x899, 97.46K)

It was funny how we fucked them up

Zero thoughts.

Don't think about them.

Attached: 1647767571639-1.jpg (650x607, 188.74K)

I visited Serbia this past summer and loved it. The people were very warm and generous.

you gotta be a one fucked up place if you're fanboys of fuckin russia..

Attached: 42345.jpg (800x1152, 194.68K)

>Thoughts on Serbia
easy to bomb

Attached: Thom_Karremans_in_1995.jpg (296x300, 12.12K)

Ruzzian clay

Attached: status quo.png (581x578, 416.99K)

There is no such thing as Serbia user.
They got raped by Turks for 500 years, original Serb genes are all but lost, they are literally a combination of Tatars, Albanians and Turks at this point. Dark skinned, dumb and degenerate to the core. All the stupid reality TV is made in Serbia, all the retarded music as well. They are almost as bad as Russia, which is a combination of Finnish and Asiatic rape babies.

I think it's a big fuckin blessing that they are butthurt against NATO, related to Russia, and are bordering us, and are to the west of jewkraine. This means Russia has a vested interest in helping us be free of Globohomo, so Serbia doesn't get isolated, even though we are just recently friendly with Russia and have no real relations historically.
coping croat they live rent-free in your heads.

check their "history" and laugh. the larping kebabremovers are just bunch of pussies.

Oh Bosnia, you never change.

They look smelly

Attached: 331_067.jpg (512x490, 26.85K)

>This means Russia has a vested interest in helping us be free of Globohomo
If you still really think this war is about le baste Russia fighting le globohomo then have I got a bridge to sell you.

If we are that what are you then ? Actual niggers ?

Attached: 6foLeEucT5XQHfmEj_Bl-lE-wkw4MJeL4lfkgiA7dTU.png (1167x1222, 185.6K)

It's shit. You should have killed them all rather than just many during ww1.

but you're in NATO, right? You can't be freed without WWIII

Man it feels good to watch diasporaniggers and failed empires seethe about my country 24/7 for free, makes my evening rakija much much sweeter

Attached: 1645870012925.jpg (360x360, 16.38K)

it's Bosnian Serbs that bring us down, but imagine the smell of an average Serb, stinks of garlic and bacon oh no no no, also gets butt blasted by trannies on TV and in positions of power, having to read clickbait news from fucking INFORMER.

>yes, Croats write article after article about Serbian accomplishments, people, genetics, political happenings and all manner of other stuff
You are a disgrace to your nation, not that they accept you as one of them tho.

Attached: 1647025999943.jpg (720x468, 45.78K)

I like flags that make Any Forumstards seethe

The thing about Serbs or Croats or any of them really is that if you visit them they are some of kindest, most relaxed and calm and laid back people ever. I visited Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro and they were insanely comfy and chill people. Us Poles can be a bit hectic and stern so it was torla different experience. I can't even picture these people getting angry enough to kill each other. Life was slow and nice.

well you know they have friendly history since the middle ages so...

i cant blame them for this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 19-22-13 Russia–Serbia relations - Wikipedia.png (1678x418, 302.9K)

>it's Bosnian Serbs that bring us down
Serbia has 92 iq and Croatia 97, it cannot be Serbs or Croats fault that bosnia has 83 iq.

this

Don't you have anything smarter to do?

> t. Diaspora Serb faggot
Serbs are some of the rudest, worst smelling people in the world, they steal, they rape, they lie, they genocide, they betray

We are "free" atm. We have sovereignty. We would have to leave NATO and join Russia to secure the freedom for the future though, which is unfeasible unless NATO implodes hard ( It just might)

Truth is that memes have no connection with reality, men of the Balkans don't want another war, unleast those above 90IQ.

Attached: 1647342134059-1.png (1234x1058, 464.48K)

Kek I'm really not. Personally Montenegro was my favorite one. Serbs have that bizarre cucking to Russia that makes me a bit wary. Never had chance to go to Bosnia maybe next time.

Then what else is it about, I mean it's mainly about Russian nuclear parity, but in effect it keeps globohomo from expanding. Or you see things differently?

>Serbs have that bizarre cucking to Russia that makes me a bit wary.
Why do you cuck to US ? Russia is our ally just like US is yours.

other:"russian mindbreak$"

A Balkan shithole like the rest of us.
They just got lucky in the first half of the 20th century and got their little "empire" and now they're in the butthurt stage of losing it.

lul this is exactly what you do around here around the clock