/chug/ - Comfy Happening in the Ukraine General #1165

Previous: Emergency bake edition

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>strikes on AFU barracks in Nikolaev actually killed 294 soldiers
>Russia: Europe will have to buy gas in roubles
>Belarus closes Ukrainian consulate in Brest and kicks out diplomats
>Poland expels 45 Russian diplomats for "espionage"
>From April, Kherson is switching to the Russian rouble
>US glowniggers in the Ukraine confirmed archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368701960/
>DPR Military: Mariupol 50% cleared, 7k Azogs remain
>Kadyrov offers Zelensky asylum in Chechnya
>Prankster posing as Ukie PM makes UK MoD reveal that the Ukraine had nuclear weapons program t.me/mikayelbad/12386
>Russian navy probing for mines close to the shore at Odessa
>Ammonia leak at Sumy plant, wind not moving towards the city
>Massive explosion rocks Retroville Mall in Kiev
>Foreign mercenaries struck near Ovruch, Zhytomyr, 100 KIA
>Purge of opposition in the Ukraine
>Russian MoD confirms first combat use of hypersonic ballistic missile "Kinzhal" against AFU
>Russian Kalibr missile strikes AFU barracks in Nikolaev, killing estimated 80 Ukrainian soldiers
>Beijing asserts it won’t cave in to Washington’s pressure, which it considers irresponsible and futile
>Russian missiles have struck an aircraft repair plant in the Ukraine’s western city of Lvov
>Russia takes Izyum and Rubezhnoye
>Ukie civilians claim Azov executes civilians fleeing Mariupol civs escaping azov
>Missile strike reported at Sarny town in Rivne region

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh (videos)

▶the Ukraine Map
files.catbox.moe/4eqc41.jpg (3/19-20)

Attached: 1647885380576.png (700x694, 376.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hodw50.png
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did we get nuked?

Attached: 9.png (512x512, 254.37K)

Attached: 25565656.jpg (782x1100, 124.55K)

>C for Cucked and C for Cunny
The true face of Russhits exposed by /chug/

Attached: 1640042159804.jpg (1250x2000, 1.13M)

What happened? Lasrt thread gone

Wtf jannies have done ???

Attached: 1648058723988s.jpg (89x125, 2.53K)

Map I made about the possible partition of Ukraine, in event of a capitulation.
I went full Berlin conference mode there so feel free to troll me for being a map autist.
Red = russia
Orange = Donbass reps + novorossia
Yellow = NUkraine
Green = Bielorussia
White = moldova (traded for Transnistria + neutrality agreement )
Blue = Romania
Brown = Hungary >repel Trianon !
Red&white checkers = Poland
NB : The three former got it in exchange of recognition of the new statut quo

files.catbox.moe/hodw50.png

4 for 40% non-White, 5 for 50% non-White children, 6.8% for 200 000+ American soldiers committing suicide since 2001.

Attached: 1631848659513.jpg (900x1172, 144.13K)

Zneed

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING THIS

amerimutt janny mad

Please don't come to Crimea. Come to Sochi. We have the best resorts.

Attached: guide-to-sochi-olympic-park-coastline.jpg (1278x625, 332.18K)

>>strikes on AFU barracks in Nikolaev actually killed 294
Redditors Got kalibrated.

Cold beer onna Wednesday night

Attached: 1648007967518.jpg (808x1024, 83.91K)

hang in there! we're shipping off as many weapons as we can!
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b

How long before Russian politicians deliver Putin to the ICJ in order to restore western economic relations

Jannies actually mad people are creating threads rather than cia nigger shills

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Attached: 1636858221995.jpg (1024x1280, 1.03M)

The last thread got deleted

Attached: 1641064540532.jpg (668x806, 92.61K)

Can you not?

MIGRATE HERE, MORE REPLIES
FUCK TRANNIES FUCK NANNIES

THIS ONE HAS MORE REPLIES:

Attached: 1647975192430.jpg (858x912, 148.11K)

This is the best shilling the government can afford, lmao.

Attached: 1647760341803m.jpg (516x1024, 93.21K)

Yes, move to these threads. Abandon this one

THIS THREAD IS CLEARLY THE FAKE ONE

LOOK HOW MANY TIMES IT SAYS "EMBED" IN OP'S FUCKING POST
DISGUSTING FUCKING "SWEDE"

Is the hohol with a daneflag back ? he's the only one who mass reports anything loli.

Bruh the swede op just said to migrate

You cum-guzzling retard, last thread got nuked at 280 replies, this is an emergency bake, not a "fake one".

FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU
NIGGERS

THE SWEDE DID THIS, AND I WILL TELL HIM HE IS A DUMB NIGGER SWEDE

Kek, you russhits can't even bake anymore. LMAO! Just as pathetic and unorganized as the russhit military! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 11 million? How do we know? Maybe it's 6.

Attached: 1647800576860.jpg (399x466, 33.55K)

Akhmat Silla don
Allahu Akbar don

Attached: 35255434.png (605x842, 387.8K)

bouhou nobody post in my mutt threads, I'll delete legit thread that will show them. Mutts truly are pathetic, good thing you are a sinking ship.

Attached: cdb.png (600x827, 268.57K)

The war on terror alone has a total death toll close to three million, dunno about the nineties though. Still Obama getting the peace prize is hilarious.

Y'all see that one thread? /uhg/ glowies be posting real CP kek

that general is fucked

ok. Let's take a look at your map.
The russian territories you colored are either historically part of hoholstan (Sumy) or are part of Novorussia (kharkhov).
Novorussia, not bad except for aformentioned and the fact they probably dont want to stay independent.
Bielorussia makes 0 sense, there is absolutely 0 bielorussian claim over there.
As for Hungary, at no point in history have they controlled anything there apart from Carpathian Ruthenia. The lands you colored hungary were historically part of Romania/Moldova.
As for poland, the northern province of Livine would be a flashpoint, its technically not part of galicia.
As for Danube delta and transnistria, There is no way a partition between Romania and Moldova will happen. Either one of them takes all, or Russia takes it . The area is surrounded by 2 rivers, it would be a terrible border, and the only thing worthwhile there is Izmail, on the romanian Border.

We caused too much seething

ENHANCE

Posting in both so /chug/ gets nuked again lol

Nothing ever happens

ZZZZZZZ !!! ATENTION /CHUG/GERS !!! ZZZZZZZ

Kikes are gathering data at plain sight. They are askig (You) how to make their slide threads feel more organic and made by actual autists. Notice the pattern, its a 1 post by this ID asking simple question with woman like typo to gather improtant data so they can study it with their 'think tanks' and supercomputer. It's not a matter of information control only, but the very consciousness of humankind is at stake for a long time, meme veterans know that. Freaks that believe themselves to be gods are defiling the minds and souls of the world and humanity is at a breaking point. Their main goal is not only to derail discussion at Any Forums but to understand how to make the last few humans bend to their narratives. It's not only about /chug/ it's about the whole board and the minds of all remaining HUMANS. Pay attention! They are constantly changing their tactics, tryingn to split threads, sow division, filling their posts with buzzwords used at Any Forums to blend in and to make fren fight fren. The enemy has infinite material resources and their goal is simple: to have total dominion above all.
They will try to appeal to 'weren't you guys nazis?' 'BUT THE CHCHENS ARE MUSLIMS!!' etc. Their playbook is obsolete since the dead of television and this honeypot of a website is where they are tryig to uderstand what drives humanity to seek free will and libery. My personal advice is to troll them into oblivion and shitpost till their minds are broken as their spirit already is.
Again: they have from unpaid r*dditors to phd in human psychology and AI. yet they can't meme at all, neither will understand what is the SOVL.
I wish all my /chug/ frens a very comfy life with many waifus and love.
Always remember what they are after: (You). Share this at every /chug/ thread to keep them seething.

Attached: Gathering Data in a vain attempt to uderstand the SOVL.png (1656x224, 31.61K)

You can't be serious

Sochi is disgusting, nature is great of course because it's caucasus, but the level of kikery is insane

Nah, I’m staying in this one

interesting take merci khey !

yes, if you're poor there's always Abkhazia/Georgia available as an alternative

What the fuck?

are /chug/ threads counting backwards now? advancing in reverse in other words

wtf based

Based & Redpilled. I pray for the maximum possible suffering for the Azovniggers fighting with EU money and American weapons.