Would you accept chinese supremacy if it meant freedom from globohomo?

would you accept chinese supremacy if it meant freedom from globohomo?

Attached: 7be3e839ab9a2faeea7015f1c4e3443d.jpg (933x1400, 131.75K)

Yes

no life is worse and everything is more disgusting under chinks

in a heartbeat
I'm writing letters to Putin now, asking for asylum from this madness. I hope he will let me move my family to Siberia and live far away from western society.

Fuck no, if you've ever actually been to China you'd immediately understand why. Its vast majority of living areas are truly a 3rd world tier shithole

Attached: beijing.jpg (1280x720, 137.39K)

Yes my lord is Xi Jinping. At least they didn't forced this bird country to take millions of millions refugee.

Attached: 1646230743847.png (335x506, 324.01K)

No the bug people that have no empathy for other people or animals, and have to cheat to get anything in life can fuck off

the relationship between capitalism (private enterprise) and communism (state enterprise) ought be competitive. always like a father and mother raising their child to be perfect. the West and the East will get married and end the national State. or else there will be WW3. in geopolitical terms, the future is now's progeny.

third worlders never tried to get my kids to mutilate their genitalia.

Yes

I don't think you retards know what globalism means

Mao, Inc vs Moloch Syndicate? Hard pass on both.

China is so beautiful. Reminds me of Brazil.

Attached: 1643166890609.png (1190x595, 1.58M)

instantly just gib trad china waifu

Who mentioned globalism? retarded faggot

"no"

Attached: file.png (705x470, 224.26K)

yes

>Worse nanny state than the UK (legitimately impressive)
>Gutter oil
>Eating dogs
>Eating bugs
>Scamming is expected
>Buildings falling apart
>Roads collapsing into gaping chasms
>Disappeared for wrongthink instead of just cancelled
>Beijing bikinis
>Hideous language
>Devoid of real culture
>Most women are hideous (doesn't matter what the propaganda shows, go look at a classroom of Chinese teenagers)
>Fake eggs, baby powder etc
>Squat shitting
>Zero empathy/sympathy (leaving babies in the road to be run over until they look like ketchup stains)
>They're just not superior to any European stock, so accepting a lie would be intolerable
Nah.

Attached: 1498726769840.webm (320x528, 2.45M)

how about no?
I don't want globohomo and I don't want rat-eating chinkoids with their CHING CHANG CHONG

I want to have my catholic country FREE of papist globohomo, so orthodoxy or protestantism, chinks are worse than globohomo, they have a fucking bible with "Xi's thoughts" on it, fucking cocksuckers just removed their names from the book of life.

I want to be free, I want Jesus & God on my side, I don't want to be ruled by "MEN", I want to be ruled by God.

China (3rd world) has tried to dictate how many kids its citizens can have though, killing untold millions of infant girls especially. You're not exactly trading up for the lesser of two evils

What the fuck does globohomo mean to you
Are you all shizophrenic? Are you all insane
Does the GLOBO part man nothing?
A globalist supremacy already means fucking globohomo
Or let me guess, is obongo NIGGERS and trannies the SOLE reason you oppose one world globalism?

literal glownigger

Attached: china-city.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

Tick Tock

Attached: 1647960737385.gif (800x600, 3.05M)

>the virgin pagoda
>the chat taj mahal

Attached: file.png (555x334, 210.45K)

Yes

> third world shithole
> still has houses made from bricks
> rich burger lives in cardboard house
> walls so thin he can hear his wife being gangbanged by tryone and crew from 3 houses down

No.

China is unironically worst than Globohomo.

Their culture is too fucking idiotic to be superior at anything that isn’t self serving and back stabbing.

China
>maple leaf but retarded
India
>poo log