I've ruined my life and I'm utterly stuck. I'm gonna be 36 in three months. It's over

I've ruined my life and I'm utterly stuck. I'm gonna be 36 in three months. It's over.

Attached: FNyryp8VEAEmQZo.jpg (713x719, 39.45K)

whadja do user

Nice blog faggot

What have you done, user?

Jah totally feel

happy birthday sis

What happened

You and a bunch of other millennials. Your perception of time continues to speed up as you age to the point that days will just start flying by. You'll be dead before you know it, so embrace hedonism and have fun while you still can.

Chug some vodka

You reap what you sow faggot
All fields. I'm 21 and enjoying life
Repent to Christ

>fell for the SETF meme
Many such cases

If it's any consolation, I had already reached that point a decade before you.

Attached: 1646787426715.jpg (634x798, 128.54K)

The only life you ruined is the life you thought you wanted but apparently didn’t want hard enough to do what needed to be done. Just find something else and do it well.

>t “ruined” my life also

It gets better bro, but it doesn’t get better for free. I been there I feel ya

I'm a NEET and never got a job. Nobody will give me a job now.

Got any hobbies you can make money off of?

Attached: DCF9C81D-F457-4362-87C8-EA20A02EE120.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

well whining impotently on a childrens cartoon forum will definitely help, you retarded loser

You can get a job , you just think your too good for said job which has probably been your problem forever .
Claw your way to a respectable existence

Not really. I could probably stream video games and have a small following but not something to live off of.

Go to Dollar tree OP. They will hire you. Show up on time and don't be a faggot and you'll be running a store in a year .
t. Was in the same boat

Same brother. Used to be able to distract myself with games and other escapism, but nothing works now.

i'm gonna be 36 in two months. business failed at 32, divorced at 33, redeemed today

i salvaged my fractured family, started another business, and have a young tradcon gf

stop feeling sorry for yourself faggot. don't drag out the loss. shit sucks, let it suck bad. declare bankruptcy if you need, lose weight, and attack

you have thirty years to become someone your children will tell stories about.

start today

Based

You’re a child man, I’m sorry you need tough love
Go get your real estate license or something
Insurance
Plenty of ways to get a self employed job
Graphic designers are making lots money right now, can learn that as well
Don’t play any video games anymore
You need to quit cold Turkey

Why are Christians so hateful?

I dont want to run a fucking dollar tree. Id make more doing IRL streaming.

I don't live in the states. If I lived in the states I'd be happy doing anything. I live in the UK, my IP is range banned. UK sucks. I wish I could move to the states and have a fresh start but it's impossible to emigrate there legally.

Yeah I suck I don't even like video games.

No one cares about your meaningless lives or problems. End it if you cannot stfu.

OP is a beta. Not everyone can be alpha, but they can at least fucking pretend

Attached: 9DAA9E46-3ED1-4291-9A57-8D9BEDF8EE1A.jpg (500x629, 109.41K)

Then why aren't you?

Based

Attached: B200AE71-3F88-432D-AE6A-ECC79517B868.jpg (1036x897, 64.18K)

if you cannot make it in UK you be even more doomed in USA

Cause media donos are toxic and i dont know what id do for it.

>I’m 21 and enjoying life
Sexual prime and only beginning with life responsibilities. Gee whiz you’re a real hero

>It's over

Attached: IT'S LITERALLY OVER.jpg (880x880, 208.99K)

what businesses did you make?

why do you say that? at least you have attractive women. people are more extroverted and friendlier in the US, too.

This. Best advice I’ve seen on this board.

Sit here and complain or go roll up your sleeves and get through it.

The same feeling you’re experiencing right now - “if only I tried harder back then,” but yourself in your 46 year old shoes (looking back at today saying the same thing).

Grab your nuts swallow your pride and get ready to work

Unironically learn to code. People hate pajeets and their currycode. If you are from here and somewhat presentable and not retarded you can do it. Just self study.

dont worry
reset is coming
>accelerate and purge

Why do you need money? For food? If you were really hungry you'd be cleaning people's windshields at the stop lights and harassing them to make sure you get paid. You'll survive user. Chin up.

Get our of the Uk man, start somewhere new and fresh it will help you.
Just take a plane trip to Canada and stay here, if you’re white they won’t send you back lol.
Get a job and just start saving for this

Same here

>top earning job, 400k a year
>grear car, Porsche
>great appartment
>physically at peak fitness
>9/10 model tier 19yr old gf who loves me

but… I want more, and it kills me.

Attached: 5BB9408F-4E79-4D15-A898-B661173B85DF.jpg (1200x800, 159.54K)

Now that you know what the problem is, what are you doing to fix it? As cliche as it is, you're never out of options.

Ayyy a fellow happy doomer

Attached: FFBAB36A-60AF-424F-BB84-55CED0D7752D.jpg (250x241, 8.09K)

>can't get a job when literally every place is desperate for workers
Maybe setting your sights too high user

if I learn to code, which tech firm will hire someone with such a huge gap in their CV? What's a good site for me to learn to code?

great reset shit makes me more depressed than ever because it will be on digital record that I've done fuck all my whole life and I'll never be able to get a good job.

It's never over user. We all follow our on paths, some of which intertwine. What you lack is purpose, and if you're willing, I shall give you purpose. We will be free, brothers in arms.

Attached: f38.jpg (1920x1200, 380.8K)

That’s not true lol

36 is when the fun begins.

the average woman here is 5’4” 180lbs or something, you just have grass greener idea

How can you ”ruin” life? Who sold you the idea that life is supposed to be beautiful and happy? Life for the vadt vast majority of all humans that has ever lived has been miserable, just revel in the misery.

Isn't Canada a hellhole now with vaccine passports and crap? I would have liked to move to Canada. Again I wouldn't be able to emigrate though, no one will give me a job there. I would do anything for a fresh start in a new country but it seems impossible.

see

together, in misery

>such a huge gap in their CV
user, there's this thing called "lying" and everybody does it to get hired.
.t used to work in HR

You can always kill yourself. You're European, so your life doesn't matter that much, anyway.

Well how do I lie and get a job in Texas or Florida?

>at least you have attractive women
Why would they want anything to do with you?
> people are more extroverted and friendlier in the US, too
You're a NEET with no life experience and no future prospects. Let's face it, you have nothing really to talk about with adults except for your anime or esoteric fascist literature or whatever it is you do all day. Maybe you have an interesting hobby and you don't literally waste your life like 99% of NEETs do, but even then your hobby is probably so autistic that only the few who share the hobby will be interested in hearing about it.
America as a society is so much less forgiving and coddling than the UK it's notable. You'd starve or turn to crime and get yourself shot in no time. My sister went there thinking it would be golden, but came back after a couple years because you literally have to do everything for yourself. People in the UK are handheld and spoonfed through everything in life. You'd get torn apart unless you fix yourself.
You say nobody will give you a job. I was a NEET. I had periods of ~5 years at a time where I literally didn't leave my property (went out into the fenced-off back garden a few times). I got a job through the Jobcentre, got a promotion, and now I'm at a good university. I had to lower my expectations to literally accepting anything I was offered. Thankfully I didn't have to stoop to Burger King, but I wasn't far above it in terms of responsibility or the quality of my peers.
Go get a shit-tier job. It's a starting point intended for 16 year old's first job. You are, in experience and likely in attitude/spirit, a 16 year old. You don't deserve better. Time to start now or just end it to be honest lad. Get therapy too. It actually works if you don't get kiked (don't believe the faggots on Any Forums who say depression/anxiety isn't real and you should just pull your bootstraps).

>how do I lie
Make it up. You're a freelance coder now user. Congrats on 5 years of successful work.
Too bad all of your gigs required an NDA so you don't have an extensive portfolio but good thing you've got your personal projects to show you can get the job done.

Attached: 1579929208979.gif (300x420, 141.88K)