BUZZFEED IS ABOUT TO SHUT DOWN PRAISE ALLAH

The best part are the "journalists" are afraid.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10641397/BuzzFeed-shareholders-urged-CEO-Jonah-Peretti-shut-ENTIRE-news-operation.html

>The newsroom, which reportedly loses Buzzfeed about $10million a year, is offering voluntary buyouts, while some top editors are leaving, CNBC reports. Several key shareholders have told founder and CEO Jonah Peretti to shut down the entire news operation.

>The departures include Mark Schoofs, the editor in chief of BuzzFeed News, and deputy editor in chief Tom Namako, who announced a move to NBC News Digital on Tuesday. Ariel Kaminer, the executive editor for investigations, is also leaving.

>On BuzzFeed's earnings call Tuesday, CEO Jonah Peretti said the company is accelerating its investment in vertical video popular on apps like TikTok.

>'This is the exact opposite of the message we got from Mark [Schoofs],' one employee said. 'We have been pushed toward longer form, less reactive news for two years, and now I'm hearing the exact opposite. I don't understand beyond the shareholders not liking news what the real problem is here.'

>Another noted Peretti's absence at the Q&A: 'This is very frustrating, and it's very rude that Jonah left,' said another employee. 'It's f--king disrespectful. All of this is really disheartening and hurtful. This is why we have a f--king union. You can't just treat people like this.'

>Another staffer had similar concerns: 'To be told by Jonah - who has now left the meeting, which everyone is obviously really upset about - that he's not going to subsidize us as if we're a charity case in this company, is insulting. Morale is such a problem.'

Attached: buzzfeed.jpg (907x873, 180.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkE69v3aFeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank christ

allahuakbar
ashtafiruglah insha allah very based

Uhmmm, they have to learn to code

damage has already been done

if they had only shown a bit more ethics in videogame journalism this wouldn't have happened

They will learn to sacrifice for Ukraine.

>while some top editors are leaving
Top editors ... of crowd and AI generated content?

Attached: 1469119210155.png (600x562, 374.65K)

It’s fun to see journalists get treated like working class shit , like everyone else. When in their minds they think they are upper class thought leader.

ill buy it for $10. its honestly a good deal for them.

Finally some justice against that fat faggoot.

Attached: jonah.jpg (680x382, 173.8K)

They need to learn to code

Far left shitholes don't make money

Twitter has never made any money.

Guardian news paper survives on hands puts.

No one wants give fat left dellsional deluded trannys money

>nooo you can't do this, we have a union
jej

Attached: smug frog.png (225x225, 73.27K)

It's only nature running its course. Their memes end here.

Why can't they keep their propaganda outlets up anymore? Is globohomo going bankrupt?

>It's fucking disrespectful
>This is why we have a fucking union
Good luck with that union when you're all fired. Also buzzfeed gets what they deserve for hiring such deranged retards. Their "newsroom" is probably full of toons and sheboons by now

Attached: 1646276516344.jpg (656x565, 62.06K)

Their slush fund might be getting shut down with all this ukraine shit

How bad is literacy on this board? The article doesn't say Buzzfeed is shutting down, just one section of it; Buzzfeed News

Propaganda doesn't edit itself user

Learn to code

Thats the part we give a fuck about

>This is why we have a fucking union. You will regret this!

Attached: Cant-cut-funding.png (720x900, 258.3K)

It’s almost as if no one gives a shit about your shit opinions! Especially when these trannies come here and give it away for free!

They will blame a vast right-wing conspiracy for their failure, mark my words.

what job would take an ex-buzzfeed journo?

>please fire some of your staff?
>No
lol

>'This is the exact opposite of the message we got from Mark [Schoofs],' one employee said. 'We have been pushed toward longer form, less reactive news for two years, and now I'm hearing the exact opposite. I don't understand beyond the shareholders not liking news what the real problem is here.'
You're losing them $10 million a year. lmao.

You literally wrote "Buzzfeed shutting down" in the title you dishonest retard

Democrat politician or corporate propagandist somewhere else

onlyfans and or the street corner.

Yes the propaganda arm which is why everyone hear hates. No one cares about that tok tok cat video division you autist

NBC

Underrated comment, if I had twater I would actually spam those faggot whit it.
>hey, just learn to code
I can already see them seething.

>100 staff
Jesus Christ they had 100 people to run that shift fest of a site? Give me control over buzz feed and I’ll run the place with a quarter of that and produce exactly the same garbage unoriginal content that they put out

>accelerating its investment in vertical video popular on apps like TikTok.
kek, so they will be recording everything on camera phones from now on instead of using pro broadcasting equipment.

Any Forums should crowdsource a buyout and turn it into a neonazi newssite

Is anybody really surprised

Attached: 1639140843711.jpg (538x422, 160.49K)

Attached: tucker learn to code.png (1000x612, 963.99K)

BIG DEAL IF TRUE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkE69v3aFeg

i’d offer about three fitty

Is'nt Buzzfeed like 100% funded by SorosBucks??

Attached: 1619205307972.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Didn't Buzzfeed's newsroom just consist of 'staff' stealing other people's posts online without attribution?

Professional equipment costs too much money you charity case! Now get out there and film all your stories yourself with your own phone you faggot AND DONT FORGET TO ADD THE TIKTOK DANCE TO THE BEGINNING OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOULL BE THE REASON WE LOST ANOTHER 10 MILLION NEXT YEAR

>JewFeed
Good
Hope they go down

Xi fucked Soros raw.