Just 2 more days and Kyiv will be encircled

>just 2 more days and Kyiv will be encircled

Attached: sv.png (680x523, 665.53K)

>just two more days and Gostomel will be retaken

That’s literally been the same situation since the start, shills really are this desperate

You both are faggots. Nobody likes you. Nobody likes us either, but at least we are miserable kikes like you with mud roads.
Go fuck yourselves and your poverty ridden country's.

Are...
Are You Okay???
OY VEY GEVALT

Attached: 1602626717005.jpg (836x543, 111.01K)

Also this, imagine starting ww3 over these slavshit brothers and their petty drama, figure it out

Why can't Russians into the letter H? And I don't mean N but the actual H

Be careful hohol. Why you're shitposting here Ukrainian army can park tanks right under your window

Хyй.

while*

Why so butthurt?

Attached: FOjDWYcXMAAAGsc.jpg (1484x995, 156.7K)

Because they are mongols.

your comment doesn't even make sense

It's KH, not H, garbage.

with the muslim mercenary horde's attack, kiev will be encircled in two days

Attached: 1646270563153.gif (440x248, 926.92K)

Fake and gay.

>muslim mercenary horde's song attack

>Gucci belt, Gucci shoes, but some days it's all Louie fool!
>What up little momma? I see you in them Prada shoes!
>I see you with them bags! Haha, c'mon, let’s go!

Fuck ukranians you deserve this for having a jew as your leader the worst thing its that you still support you and you are making out of him a hero can you fucking believe it a fucking jew its the hero of the ukranian people

screenshotting this so I can bring it up when your ebin circle goes nowhere and you're back to crying on social media #StopPutinNow

*aren't
How bout now?

Wow youre so pathetic coper

Attached: 1648054115101.jpg (640x480, 165.31K)

Also dont be gay. Nobody likes people like that you knew what the fuck i meant. If you didn't then you are clearly a moron.

What did you expect from Ukrainians? The times in history they were ruled by themself is nul compared to when they cucked themself to others, especially with the Germans in WW2 when the same german they were collaborating with executed MILLIONS of them in mass graces they had to dig themself to free up space for the german people

>He's still using this road-map cope