Russia is Batman and it is trying to cure Robin who has been infected by Joker toxin

Russia is Batman and it is trying to cure Robin who has been infected by Joker toxin.

Attached: 283193f4c849c30ba7ea7bf193eacfa1.jpg (640x338, 19.31K)

Russia is owned by Jewish oligarchs

Shut up, Mister J. Go abuse Canada some more.

Ok, so let's say that you're right and France *is* Robin, what does that make Estonia? Clayface?

Attached: Question.png (615x473, 352.29K)

Post nose.

Attached: 1622327773432.gif (477x737, 77.44K)

Calendar Man or Condiment King.

>Interpreting geopolitical issues in terms of media made by jews
Go back

Excellent comparison, my Croatian friend. Foreigners do not understand that Russians even now treat Ukrainians with sympathy. We believe that these are the same Russians as ourselves, only lost their minds due to illness.

Condiment King.
Based take.

Is Spain Harley Quinn? (Portugal being the Joker, obviously.)

Attached: Batman.gif (499x289, 351.69K)

>6

THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN GANDALF AND SPIDERMAN TEAMED UP TO DEFEAT PICKLE RICK

Attached: 1596712204621.png (211x238, 9.24K)

>Russia is owned by Jewish oligarchs

Attached: (((Russians))).png (650x994, 663.29K)

delete this you fucking child

Attached: pfizer-man.jpg (980x1820, 604.97K)

Do you think that putin wants to re-take all the lands that belonged to the russian empire ? I don't think he's a crypto-communist but he definetely seens like the type that wants to take some lands here and that, idk..

> Russia is owned by Jewish oligarchs
Twenty years ago I would have agreed with you. However, in 2004, Putin carried out the so-called equidistance of the oligarchs. Khodorkovsky was put in jail, the others swallowed their saliva and stepped aside, focusing on business. Now there are no oligarchs in Russia: only big businessmen who do not influence big politics. They can at most ask the authorities to reduce the tax on their industry, for example. But even here, the authorities do not always listen to them.

By the way, this is the answer to the question why global Jews hate Putin so much.

>I don't think he's a crypto-communist

Attached: He calls them home.png (749x548, 41.56K)

Putin would be happy to do without appeasing Ukraine. Unfortunately, the Americans left us no choice. If we had not brought troops into Ukraine, within a few days Ukraine would have attacked the Donbass.

We are generally for peace. But we are not so strong in politics. All we know how to do is fight. Look at the map. Russia has become the largest country in the world for exactly one reason: when a conflict begins, the visor of the Russians falls and we go to release the guts of the enemies to joyful songs.

i see, thanks for the info.

I guess that makes EU the power rangers? I dunno what it is we are doing here...

Yes, we have normal relations with Israel. Because Russians are Jews of the 21st century. Previously, everyone legally hated Jews, now everyone legally hates Russians. The Jews who run Israel are pretty smart, they understand that. And, by the way, they cruelly ridiculed Zelensky when he asked for help from Israel. Since during the Second World War, the Ukrainian Nazis killed Jews, while the Russians liberated Jews from concentration camps.

However, this does not mean that Israel will not stick sakin in our back if we inadvertently turn our back on Israel...

I’m rooting for you guys for whatever it’s worth

Kazakhstan - Alfred
Belarus - Damian Wayne
Germany - Catwoman
Syria - Green Arrow
UK - Penguin
Turkey - Two Face
Iran - Azrael
Superman...?

>russnigger vatnik
>capeshit lover
Can russhits get more pathetic?

Attached: B78F706A-D77A-4EE3-BF33-1EF132EFA978.jpg (430x378, 24.81K)