Jews are the inferior race

>jews are the inferior race
>but they are taking over everything
>Any Forums

Attached: d33[1].png (1324x824, 36.24K)

Attached: 1648016468952.jpg (600x360, 70.26K)

We are watching them lose everything in real time op.

Attached: 1643333781416.jpg (590x590, 103.32K)

Anyone who take controls of the communication system can do that.

Attached: 072[1].jpg (570x420, 16.4K)

I think white dudes are just assmad they got cheated. I mean, I can see it but yea can’t go on about the greatest race yadda yadda then get mad a group decided to cheat the system. Granted they do it being scumbags but shit so is like 90% of humanity. Still don’t like yids too much but blaming them for all social ills is like some nigga in section 8 hating all white men for screwing up his own life. It yids what it yids

I'm a Jew and a capitalist and i love this place and people love me here. Fuck you. Antisemitism is astroturfed meme to divide whites, obviously.

>Together?
Together

Central banking and rent seeking is the opposite of free market.

the parents are the ones paying him to do that. Fuck your fake sensitivity.

"Won't somebody think of the children"

So would you say you identify racially as white but ethnically as jewish?

True, Im sure a certain % of people would start to drink piss and eat shit for a while if every single msm outlet kept pushing that for a few months

Race is real, ethnicity is made up. I have Jewish ancestry and i embrace all of my ancestors. So to answer your question, i identify as white because that's what every census and every anthropological study would call me, and i reject the notion of ethnicity. "Ethnicity" is just like "gender", it's a coopted proxy for the important characteristics

99% of the people on this board would put a bullet in your head and smile about it. The only reason I could see you allying with people who hate you is because you intrinsically hate yourself. I feel sorry for you.

"When will you gentiles learn, that the only reason the Lord our God put you on this Earth to begin with is to serve and enrich your masters, God's Chosen People?"

- excerpt from Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, first draft

That's why I said all Anti-Jews are coping.

This person does not exist.
No intelligent person calling out Jews is also a fan of the "free market".
Also whites aren't legally allowed to build ethnic networks but Jews are.

Then you must be an anti white shill. Or else you are horribly mistaken

I want to kill all Jews

I call out cuck whites like you, Jewish or not

That's funny meme lad

Lies can get you short term gains but your empire will always fail miserably and not last very long.
It's what the story of Israel in the Bible described. The foundation myth is about their patriarch stealing a blessing meant for their brother under false pretenses. In that case learning from the punishment for the lie was what allowed for short term prosperity but instead of looking at the whole story kikes venerate the original lie and constantly get punished for it over and over. Repeating the mistakes their own holy books warn them about over and over.

>"figured out the game is rigged????"
>"uhhhhhhh.....ummmmmmm.......KEK. YEA, KEK!!!!!!!"
*yawn*

Attached: JewsDid911.png (5376x5376, 3.73M)

If there were no more goyim to feed off the Jews would starve in a week….

Hyper alien pico thermite eh? Maybe they did do 9/11.
A) not my problem
B) jet fuel was plenty enough to bring down the towers
So maybe it was rabbis driving the planes, i don't care.

For arguments sake, i subscribe to the theory that there were no towers from the start. Hmph

While you're making graphs, I'm making literally dozens of dollars on my investments. U mad white boi?