IS POL INDIAN?

It's clear you whites love Indians, I never thought I would meet Indians on Any Forums. But now I see them here, especially hindus
Gives me vibes that pol is an Indian board?

Attached: IMG_20220222_225852_097.jpg (731x419, 87.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EssentialVedanta.TheANewSourceBookOfAdvaitaVedantaSeeAdvaitaVedantaAPhilosophica_201701
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1925 - Man and His Becoming according to the Vedânta
estudantedavedanta.net/Eight-Upanisads-Vol-1.pdf
estudantedavedanta.net/Eight-Upanisads-vol2.pdf
archive.org/details/Brihadaranyaka.Upanishad.Shankara.Bhashya.by.Swami.Madhavananda
archive.org/details/Shankara.Bhashya-Chandogya.Upanishad-Ganganath.Jha.1942.English
archive.org/details/BrahmaSutraSankaraBhashyaEnglishTranslationVasudeoMahadeoApte1960
estudantedavedanta.net/Bhagavad-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

India is going to come out on top from WW3 and all white people will start adopting hinduism.

Sage

I mean whites immigrated to telegram and signal, like other places. So I guess pol is now filled with non whites?
Kinda feels bad

Idc, Hinduism is ok. But in the end its some pagan shit. That's why I converted to Christianity
Jesus is king

Attached: IMG_20220323_232911_364.jpg (1080x1014, 186.16K)

WE

I'm Muslim.

Shut up ricebag convert. Real Indian christians will die for Israel.

>I never thought I would meet Indians on Any Forums
There's 1 billion of you of course you people will be everywhere

Rice Bag'd

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-203145.jpg (906x899, 271.68K)

Based poo. You are alright friend.

OK

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-234606_Chrome.jpg (1080x1789, 239.48K)

Hello sir please stop using vpn sir

Thanks man nice to hear
Sikhs, Christians, buddhist are the only which will survive

Sar I am not using VPN! can you explain to me why you converted to Christianity?

Thanks Sar

Attached: Shankara_Yayaya.png (1268x729, 477.62K)

There is only one God and his message is very clear to all people from all ages and cultures.

Attached: images (85).jpg (505x607, 61.49K)

He's a dalit commie that sold his soul to Liberation Theology Jesuit kike soul harvesters.

Attached: wojak-karl-marx-crying-angry-thumbnail.png (200x227, 73.43K)

I am Indian.
Native American full blood 4/4.
In Arizona. And yes I do not dislike indians from India.
You have really good fitness routines that I am learning like clubs wings and yoga.
And I love your tanned lusty woman.

Never trust Christians of India. They are firmly in the grasp of Jesuit kike commies who are right now destructing the west.

Sanātana Dharma is more of a pluralistic or perennial tradition, I am not denying that there are more orthodox branches of the tradition each equally valid points of view like Vaishnavism, Shaivism or Shaktaism, and then further divisions like Kashmir Shaivism - various sort of Tantric traditions, more local differentiations, but the evangelism you are projecting is a modernist thing I'd say, which emerged as a defence mechanism against Islam and Christian conversions,
Anyway, all that matters is that You know that there is a Metaphysical infinity and Unity, which all educated traditional Hindus will understand, with their more metaphysical language like Brahman (Nirguna, Saguna) Atman, Jiva, etc. Etc. All from the Upanishads and other vedic scriptures, there are some mistakes where people Do unfortunately forget the fundamental Unity and the "religion" in someway degenerates to "idolatry/polytheistic superstition" where people confuse the symbol and Idol, for God Itself in entirety, I am not saying use of Idols is idolatry, but a specific mentality has to first be associated with the idol, as even orthodox Christians acknowledge through their usage idols with the use of icons, anyway Sar good day to you.

Attached: shiva_shakti025b15d.214142353.jpg (229x320, 45.48K)

The amerimutt is brainwashed sar, what do you expect he calls you guys Poo, shitskin and nigger, but when you say Jesus is King he accepts you,

Attached: images.jpeg-272.jpg (761x403, 43.4K)

POO

>never thought I would meet Indians on Any Forums.
How new are you here, also you sound like the pajeets who think they are the first indian to discover a game, site etc

Wow look at all the street shitting, Ganges toxic foam gargling retards actually being this fucking naïve.
You Poo retards are good for nothing except being house slaves and cock sleeves, remember that you cow piss drinking sub humans.

>poo id

Im mexican and have recently warmed up Vedanta Hinduism

A Mexican in the US? who would've thought!
Your people are also slave and cock sleeve tier, dont forget it.

LOL retarded ricebag.

Attached: 1643962155661.png (2629x3349, 728.23K)

Here you go Aztec sar:

>Intro books to read first before any Vedanta text (read 1 or both)

archive.org/details/EssentialVedanta.TheANewSourceBookOfAdvaitaVedantaSeeAdvaitaVedantaAPhilosophica_201701
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1925 - Man and His Becoming according to the Vedânta

>Shankara's commentaries (most important)
estudantedavedanta.net/Eight-Upanisads-Vol-1.pdf
estudantedavedanta.net/Eight-Upanisads-vol2.pdf
archive.org/details/Brihadaranyaka.Upanishad.Shankara.Bhashya.by.Swami.Madhavananda
archive.org/details/Shankara.Bhashya-Chandogya.Upanishad-Ganganath.Jha.1942.English
archive.org/details/BrahmaSutraSankaraBhashyaEnglishTranslationVasudeoMahadeoApte1960
estudantedavedanta.net/Bhagavad-