1 month in it is stunning how disorganized and seemingly inept Russia’s assault on Ukraine has been...

1 month in it is stunning how disorganized and seemingly inept Russia’s assault on Ukraine has been. All they’ve managed to do is take areas in the south by destroying them, but even there Russians face resistance. They’ve killed many, driven out millions but achieved little.

twitter.com/RichardEngel

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 10-24-05 _pol_ - _uhg_ - Ukraine Happening General #1057 - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (312x261, 53.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDvugsSjI6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe after getting slapped around like the little bitches they are, Ukrainians will wake up and kill the jews who made them do this.

20 years in Vietnam and Afghanistan were palpable too.

>p m

Attached: file.png (312x261, 22.83K)

Russia has lost more people in a month then america and allies did in 20 years in Iraq and Afganistan.

Attached: rimuruSmug.png (259x373, 96.98K)

Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't backed by the rest of the world

So?

so you're fucking retarded, when for every 3 shitskins, America uses 3 bombs and ~100 bullets
>inb4 noooo they do not
youtube.com/watch?v=YDvugsSjI6s

So Russia is a country lacking in metals to make bullets and bombs from?
On paper they have as thousands of planes.

Attached: 7268897.png (512x512, 79.32K)

stick it into my mariuhole, senpai!

Attached: war_update.jpg (730x1024, 111.54K)

any pro ukrainian thread is made by legitimate sex offenders and kike shills, notice the vax shilling threads have all but died?

Attached: 1645101441649.webm (464x848, 1.33M)

So…why isn’t Russia? They have a huge population and immense natural resources.

>R-Russia is lacking
if Russia did same thing half of USA would be bombed because there'd be no land left to bomb in Europe

This isn't your call of booty video games. In real war you will most likely not even see the dude that blows your brains out. Most of it happens from random shots in your general direction, not waiting to see a target and only then engaging. If that is your strategy, you are going to lose horribly.

We have enough bullets and bombs to spray down every square foot of the building you are in, so we will do that. You won't even see it. You will just be shaking hiding behind some shitty wall that can't soak bullets and suddenly your brain is on the ground.

Attached: 176879_49098-1.jpg (600x450, 37.33K)

>we will
you're back at home pissing your pants over "nuclear war" when nuclear weapons aren't even real

Quit deflecting. Why is your motherland losing in Ukraine?

>let's make fun of his face like those shitty late night propaganda shows and small children in kindergarten, because it's all we got. we have no material argument or moral foundation, at all
who does this appeal to? what kind of person is politically influenced by just jokes

why did your educational system fail you?

well, when over half of your bioweapon vaccine inventory is destroyed by a russian special operation, you kind of have no choice but to swich narratives really fast.
Why not with a big distraction, perhaps war, with a foreign bogeyman that *ll of a sudden*, after years of pandemic terrorism, just decides to "invade a connected territory" because that's suddenly important to do?

Yet Russia's story is that they're seizing bioweapons labs that have been set up around the country for the past decade by globohomo jews that are behind the genocide attempt to begin with.

Which one would seem to be the more pertinent, relevant interest? random land grabbing? yeh?

>stunning how disorganized and seemingly inept Russia’s assault on Ukraine has been
>seemingly
yes, you're being fed propaganda
Russia STILL pumps gas to Europe
this is not a war or your definition of war is flawed
operate on reality and truth or keep getting confused

Attached: 1647194731319.jpg (1783x1811, 282.6K)

All your shilling achieves is demonstrate how butthurt glowies are about Russian success in Ukraine. Absolutely no one with a brain believes your shit. Get fucked

If they carpet bombed them it would have been over weeks ago.

This is the idea. To bring ukranians to their knees and make them agree to the terms and conditions. Putin doesn't want to take over ukraine, at least not the whole of it.

If ukranians still resist, he would take over the areas excluding what was known as hetmanate prior to pereyaslav treaty

I'm telling ya, he fell for the larps. He certainly wouldn't be the first one

Attached: FellForTheLarps.jpg (855x410, 78.73K)

I know i heard that very same thing on the news today so it must be true.

holy cope and seethe

>the war is not like my marvel movies xD
its almost over fagg ever thought about supplies?

>NBC
Fuck you, nigger. I have no idea what's going on, but based on you shill faggots and the fact that every liar agrees with you, I just assume that Russia is kicking ass. I heard one guy say they were pinpricking and retrearing on purpose for intel and attrition purposes. They go in, do a half-hearted engagement, and then know the lay of the land in that area. Makes more sense than whatever the fuck nonsense you spew. Only time will tell who is right. (it isn't you or NBC)

It's russinas who are being slapped

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)