Explain how niggers being slaves was worse than the current situation of nigger worship?

Attached: Leonard-Norris-ARHO-collection.jpg (1460x1874, 923.06K)

They are both bad

How is them doing our bidding bad you cuck? The only better alternative is them not existing at all.

>Explain how niggers being slaves was worse than the current situation of nigger worship?
One led to the other. If you had no niggers to begin with you'd have no nigger worship, maybe.

fpbp. Niggers never should have come to America in the first place. Jewish slave ships and Jewish slave buyers.

But fuck niggers, Mexicans (and other browns) are the real problem.

> Abe Lincolns brother

Attached: 200928_r37090.jpg (1853x2560, 604.79K)

Wrong. Lincuck the race traitor led to the latter.
>whites being around niggers means that whites will eventually come to worship them
so you're just saying whites are genetically cucks then?

You didn't even have nigger slaves in Finland yet you still have niggers coming there to fuck your women.
>let me tell you about your country

Shit take. We gave them a purpose and in return they received better living conditions than in mommy africa. Still keeping them in shackles would never have lead to 9 months of burning down your country or even RAP becoming a thing.

Say an Alien race came and kidnapped you, the Alien race is more intelligent than you and generally superior in every way. Would it be justified for them to enslave and use you for labour?

Who cares if it's justified? They'd do it anyway. Only retarded cucks feel the need to morally justify themselves because morals are subjective.

>so you're just saying whites are genetically cucks then?
Seems so, unfortunately.
But to be more precise, Whites have a lot of misplaced empathy and kikes are masters at manipulating the masses.
If you had not any niggers to begin with this same situation would've happened with injuns.

t. Evelyn Waugh

Our needs should outweigh the needs of niggers. You should always put yourself first.

>justified
You gay bro

I am American dumbass. Just using a vpn.

Attached: Russian honkler.png (512x512, 154.62K)

A. Prove it
B. I don't care, cuckold

There's an inherent contradiction in a society claiming to value liberty while enslaving people lower on the social hierarchy.

Grade A retard

You don't have to believe me, just address the actual argument instead of deflecting and attacking my flag(s).

Should of added "only for our people those of the ethnic European race" retards

The best alternative was to deport them to Liberia. If America had no niggers imagine how far we'd be today.

Who cares? Niggers aren't human so it's okay. If giving niggers liberty meant turning the US into a white minority ghetto shithole then niggers shouldn't have liberty. I don't give a shit how it makes them feel in fact I despise them so much that if it causes them suffering then it's a good thing.

they have iphones now, chud

We'd still have imported them anyway except we'd have no history of dominating them so society would be even more cucked and submissive towards them.

You didn't make an argument. You simply stated a(n) (shit) opinion.

True. OP is just a d&c shill. Golem or jew, it doesn't really matter.

Wrong. Notice how the more cucked and niggerized society becomes the less people think slavery was based. Even "right wing" pol users are soft now. It's the feminization of America.

You worshipped them during slavery too. Why else would you buy niggers from Jewish slave traders?!?