How exactly are politicians wrong when they say incels are the biggest terrorist threat in the west today...

how exactly are politicians wrong when they say incels are the biggest terrorist threat in the west today? there are literally millions of them full of impotent rage with nothing to lose that talk about going "ER"

Attached: 001UsvYlly1h0e70ezu3qj645a5p0b2d02.jpg (2000x2747, 1.15M)

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: BGC locks on the target2.jpg (200x531, 29.09K)

Built for BBC (Big Brazilian Cock)

God I wish it were me.

That's a man

The terrorists are the politicians themselves

the biggest terrorist threat in the west has always been the jewish pedoelites and they get young cunny all day

nuh uh

Attached: suihe3mb.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

What's ER?

The solution to inceldom and many of our societal problems is going back to a small community of 60-100 people. If you only know four girls your own age, and they only know four guys their own age, there will be no whores. nb4 all four of them will choose one chad, in theory that might make sense but not IRL.

Talking =/= doing. They are just venting ffs. Let me know when they form a state like ISIS.

>he hasnt learned about the mass-schoolingpill yet
The jews developed modern mass schooling in the soviet union to encourage hypergamy, screen vulnerable youth for dissenters and potential future goyim leaders, and geniuses. They could also seperate children from their natural social environment and more easily mold their monds, and more easily influence future culture.

Shortly after the jews developed this sustem they brought it here.

>the jews developed modern mass schooling in the soviet union to encourage hypergamy
wow, I didn't know this, thank you for telling us, thats interesting

based

This man here.

Attached: 5476118-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 57.69K)

The man, the myth, the legend himself.

What no one ever mentions is that the vast majority of incels are non-white.

> Without organized oppression there wouldn't be organized terrorism.

Attached: 12312423.png (459x795, 241.31K)

What they mean is that incels as a group represent the greatest threat to the regime of an organized and violent insurrection.
Before, incels were second to Islam.
But your average islamic doesn't want to overthrow the government to install a caliphate. Atleast openly.
Incels openly call for regime overthrow and redistribute of the means of reproduction.
If incels decide its the day of the rope, then it is.
That is why they are afraid. Sheer mass of numbers.

Don't pity the masters when their end does come, either by angry white men, incel crusade, Islamic jihad, or just the antichrist finally having enough of their faggotry and taking power for himself. They did this to themselves because they are retarded.

because asian women prefer white men

Attached: 1646322615970.jpg (793x799, 269.55K)

I understand that many Western men don't want to date Western women and put up with their shenanigans.
But why would any self respecting white man choose a Gook woman over a trad Eastern European beauty from some small catholic village?

Attached: AhmadIronside.png (502x350, 347.72K)

because they're only after your money, an east asian qt will love you forever

Attached: 2e33b0d32b4bc860b4bbd46c286437ae.jpg (2700x4057, 552.21K)

Slant women throw themselves aggressively at white men, it's literally no effort.

I'd still take an Eastern Euro white qt who's with me for my money and greencard over a bug. Stockholm syndrome is a thing, you know.