Trump Supporters

Why are they so retarded?

Attached: trumpsupporterhouse.jpg (635x472, 104.11K)

Why do they live like gypsies?

I just paid 50$ to fill up my tesla.

because they are deplorable hick white trash that want to go back to 1960 when they had their shitty coal mining job or working in factory that required zero skills. Rural america is a cancer that must be destroyed at all costs.

I thought gypsies moved around a ton and never have a static home

rural america is 100x worse than any gipsy community. In rural america.. 3 things dominate: 1) opiats and meth 2) lifted pickup trucks and 3) incessant copulation with immediate family members

Yeah they're so stupid. They don't understand how immigration affects labor supply -- and labor supply affects the going wage. But like my Jewish wife says, Passover is a celebration of our murder of Egyptian babies. Which is Satanic. We're evil. It's sad. The world hates us. I'm going to hang myself, like all Jews should.

>t. New Yorker termite

Cityshitters are comparably retarded

let me say one more thing. Not all of dumbass white hicks in rural america are idiots. About 5% actually had brains and said "son and daughter.. looks like the old skilless factory jobs we had aren't coming back.. maybe you should get a degree and move to a big city"
These kids did fine.. it's just the ultra religious fatass dumb white hicks that said "maybe if we pray to jebus in our church the factory jobs granny and grandpa had will come back!".. these assholes just failed and spend most of their days with a needle in their arm.. and the white trash women there crap out babies who got pregnant by their own family members.

I am going to enjoy watching you eat yourselves in a few years. The "rural" folk are going to wall you into your towns. All they have to do is destroy a couple over of the over pass, and watch you all thunderdome yourselves over a week. You are the most arrogant people to have ever existed. Never in history have there been people with as few skills and so much entitlement.

You and your kind are cancer. You will fall on your own sword. I've lived in cities and I've lived in rural america. The people living in cities are normi sheep that will sell their own mothers for virtue signal points. They cannot be trusted and are a step away from nazis, or communists, or whatever group comes to power on social media at a given moment. They are moral relativists living from fad to fad.

If a libtard is poor then people think it’s because they aren’t materialistic. If a conservative is poor then people think it’s because they’re an idiot. All I know is people are retarded cattle and I can’t wait for them to drop dead.

Most likely a 750k house...

rural america is depressing as fuck. Poverty, stupidity.. as far as the eye can see. Adapt or die. Some rural hicks did adapt.. or at least they sent their kids to school.. and the bigger cities to get a decent job. In most poor shithole towns.. they are just beyond help.

Look at the winding road in the back. It sits on at least 15 acres.

You are an idiot that has never left the city. You deserve your fate. In the coming months, when you are trying to rape pillage the rural parts of the country for food, and you get your ass kicked, remember this. Remember your arrogance.

I don't see that. I think you are a jealous faggot :)

>Go round up 50k in student loan debt for a useless degree
>Move to St Louis for your new job
>Get stabbed by a nigger that makes more than you in social security
>The hospital you were taken to doesn't accept your employers insurance
>get charged 70k
>Student loan debt compounds and is now over a 200k.

kek this
real estate is beyond fucked here in tennessee
too many refugees from the culturally enriched north and east/west coast, too many jews with the backing of unlimited capital from (((investment firms)))
clock has run out here :(

Oddly enough they lack much education and they lack wealth. But are highly self sufficient. Say something horrible happened while you and your family are starving or dying of something simple like an infection. They are self sufficient and will survive.

Because the middle class was growing for the first time in decades under Trump and they had hopes of moving out of that place?

Those people are poor because their jobs were replaced by illegals. So yeah, voting Trump makes sense.
Blacks keep voting for Democrats that keep importing illegals to take their jobs and their entire neighborhoods.

That man in the offgrid cabin is richer than you

i would take that house over a bigcity pod any day.
Cleaning out after a methhead would probably be a bit iffy but after that it could be a decent home.

Pathetic fuckers the lot of you...

Attached: 1626278215497-1.webm (608x1080, 2.43M)

>being frugal doesn't exist
lol... I wonder what this guy's profile looks like though.

>ITT: fagshits memeflaggot assumes poories invest their money
>retards blindly bump like NPC niggers

Urban American
>over ran by violent niggers
>homeless people shitting on the streets
>polluted hellscape
>riots after a nigger has been shot dead for resisting arrest
Rural America is sounding quite lovely to live now and not in some shit hole city.

You tell me.

Attached: Leftist5.png (1200x815, 2.47M)

I drive by a house every day with a massive trump flag that looks like a fucking favela made of sheet metal.

This house will cost 400k by the time BlackRock Biden gets out of office.

>he thinks these threads aren't bumped purposely
Not very smart I see...

Attached: 1645082434357.jpg (418x418, 23.07K)

At least he owns his own home. Enjoy your 3k a month concrete box. Dont go out after dark though crimes been on the rise recently.

Topkek then you're even more pathetic than initially suspected

how much is a sheet of osb where you live?

Attached: 1647865815552.jpg (1000x660, 98.92K)