NUCLEAR WAR IS ON THE TABLE

NUCLEAR WAR IS ON THE TABLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Ukraine is not a NATO country but a nuclear strike against it to try to force its citizens into submission could compel NATO to respond, possibly with its own nuclear forces.
businessinsider.com/nato-tells-putin-stop-nuclear-saber-rattling-amid-ukraine-war-2022-3
IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Attached: NUCLEAR WAR.png (495x705, 268.08K)

Why would nuclear weapons ever not be on the table?

NUCLEAR WAR
OVER UKRAINE
FUCKING UKRAINE
IS ON THE TABLE THAT'S WHAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa verification not required

Any Forums told me nukes were fake though

what are some kino quotes i can say when i see nukes flying over my house to seem cooler than i am

>HOLY SHIT A NUKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Because they belong in silos

I am pretty sure NATO has capable commanders to deal with tatars.

Attached: 1643479650122.jpg (1282x759, 162.2K)

Big if true

I AM BECOME DEATH DESTROYER OF WORLDS

didn't Germany siphon off & steal a shit ton of NATO equipment a few years back? maybe they should do inventory before declaring any intervention intention.

With the new developments around gas and coal, we will end up more like India whether there is a war or not.

Attached: sewage.jpg (585x471, 209.85K)

>stop nuclear saber-rattling
or what

Nukes are used for deterrence and blackmail

Nuclear weapons have no practical application on a modern battlefield

>never read starship troopers
We just need power armor before we can use tactical nukes effectively

Too big. The table would collapse unless it's giang and made of lead or something.

Russkies have

Rapist Street shitters who scam the elderly? What does that have to do with gas?

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies

I cannot wait for the northern hemisphere to nuke itself out of history. Gonna grab some popcorn when it happens.

>imagine putin’s pants right now
>they’re full of shit and piss
>he’s afraid of literally everything
>but he has to double down
>otherwise his demise would be faster
Lmao

Attached: E4865670-7954-4F91-9AAD-2C4E924FD507.jpg (686x499, 50.23K)

Whats the point? Conventional firepower is enough without the political backlash or radioactive fallout of a nuclear explosion

>NATO - Stop saber rattling
>Kremlin - Ok, we'll double down then

Stick to promoting trannies natofag

>wahh why won't russia do what we say! They're SUPPOSED TO!!!

>Russia starts a peacekeeping operation in Ukraine
>72 hours later Russia threatens to blow up the entire world with its nuclear arsenal if they intervene in its peace keeping operation
>month later the world is destroyed in a nuclear firestorm

Lol, how do you fuck up a peacekeeping operation this bad? Damn russians are nigger level

I imagine they would be a pretty effective way to destroy the morale of an enemy force and the active fighters themselves.

I'm waiting for Russia to nuke Epstein's island as a troll move.

Maybe you should have listen after all?

What even is "NATO"?

"Hey, goy, nations are wrong. That's why its your duty to open all of your borders to diversity and multiculturalism while we create "Globalism". You will accept that you are too privileged and must give up everything for the New World Order. Your owning anything is wrong. Your culture must be cancelled. Your heritage and race eliminated."

Given that's what we've lived for decades, how is "NATO", an organization formed to contain Communism, even a thing in 2022?

Based lets fucking GOOOOO! WE NEED NUKES, Fallout 2022 lets go, fuck Bethesda!

This guy always looks so nervous when he talks

>he hasn't seen putin's table

POLAND NO!

Attached: 1648026406303.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

The most effective way to invade Poland may be to nuke the front line troops and Warsaw and move in lightning quick under the haze of fallout. Romania would be the same.

Putin's table is at least as long as a nuclear warhead. Just how long had he been preparing before the war started? Putin playing 4D cheese, It's literally over.

Attached: 1648025257502.png (1600x1200, 507.18K)

Nigs gonna nog

Attached: 5696f9d1-17ae-4433-baad-7c13fc93fe9a.jpg (700x350, 35.06K)