Retarded deserter COWARD found hanged

LMAO!Remember,this is the fate of all traitors and allies of globohomo
>"B-But muh NATO globohomo"
Look at abortion statistics in Russia,retard

Attached: 1648054857984.png (744x1348, 463.55K)

Bump,this is the fate of all race traitors

Traitors will always be killed.

The abortion rate has been steadily declining in Russia. Get a new talking point, Mosche.

Attached: D3F2286E-D087-4F5A-9DEC-D55B104BAA1A.png (2560x1911, 133.35K)

Oh look,a mutt.Alright then,lets look at diferent information.

Attached: muslimcountry.png (425x151, 10.46K)

Yeah it's basically all fake and not a real war. They need people to die for the death cult.

i had a finnish ancestor who deserted from the swedish army in the 17th century, he fled to sweden and fucked some swedish maidens, one of wich where my great great great great great grandma, before he was caught, hanged and displayed

He was a Russian asset. Got found out. He escaped larping desertion. The Russians hanged him since he was of no use anymore.

Like you know what this is about gypsy.Poland's hand of justice reaches far longer than you think.

2.5x more abortions than babies jesus christ

Polish glowies did that.

As long as Russia isn’t shipping them into my small town like all western governments and NGOs are why the fuck would I care?

He was upset about the treatment of sand niggers by the polish? What a faggot.

Oh noes, conquered people live in the conquered lands!

It's just laughable when people pretend that these statistics mean the same as in countries like Germany, France and... Sweden. I know they have actual migrants as well, but obviously it can't be that many considering your statistics.

>Oh look,a mutt
You're a polack. You've been raped six ways from sunday by every empire that's ever existed in Europe OR asia. You don't get to call people mutts.

You'd think he would hear his killers approaching from miles away with those ears.

He straight up lied in belarusian tv that polish soldiers were killing migrants and beating them with baseball bats and were burying them in mass graves.

He got what he deserved

Kek

Deserted what? Is Poland at war?

Go get your house burned down by a pack of angry niggers,retard

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23.37K)

he deserted during patrol on the borders when belarus were sending shitskins imported by planes by Lukashenko