American global hegemony dies with Biden

American global hegemony dies with Biden.

God I fucking hate liberals so much.

Attached: 545827CA-7466-4194-918D-91CA5DE465C6.png (747x719, 396.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/usd/putin-puts-bidens-king-in-check/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good
Fuck America

Attached: 1647892589688.jpg (420x600, 61.68K)

BOODBYE BURGERS

Attached: DiibIXUX4AEYqlF.jpg (830x457, 47.85K)

Is America the great Satan finally paying it's dues?

Holy shit, he wants to give away gas for free?

>muh biden
MIGAtards just keep coping don't they

Attached: 1625439365808.jpg (1751x2048, 1.01M)

Oil kikes are all dick heads. The amount of tax govts charge for muh energy is absurd.

lol russia is still a poor shithole.. what is america? the richest and most powerful country the world has ever seen.

This guy is everywhere suddenly ?

Attached: Mark of Zoro.jpg (317x445, 21.61K)

Jokes on you, we'll just back the dollar with burgers

All Biden has to do is wave his pen to allow fracking again and gas prices will be solved. America just doesn't want to tap in to its own reserves.

And still most people in muttistan can't afford a doctor nor a home nor education without them jew bucks

I suspect this is being done on purpose, otherwise we'd have already fracked our reserves super hard

>most powerful country the world has ever seen

Attached: 1640735339833.png (416x204, 148.38K)

Leftists and environmentalists will lynch biden if he ever tried to allow fracking again

Leftists and environmentalists won't survive the cannibal nigger mobs

Their morals will quickly disappear when they can’t afford food or keep the heat/air on.

America OWES more money than any other entity in the history of recorded finance. How are we rich ? The only thing propping up our fraudulent currency, is it's status as world reserve currency. If/when this status is revoked, our nation could very well be doomed, and all the western nations dependent on our money will also be fucked. If America loses the "petrodollar", our monetary system will experience whats known as a super hyper inflation, and then even millionaires(in $$$) will have trouble buying food.

I think it’s strategic. Let the world use their gas first

Living on a borrowed time, borrowed straight from the fed and supported by China. Keep consuming and getting used to it, when shtf you'll go insane and chimp out and forced into fema concentration camps.

>America OWES more money than any other entity in the history of recorded finance.
Ever ask yourself....WHO do they owe this money to?

Attached: 1648052500843.jpg (2409x2048, 1.79M)

(When Europeans have to pay for gas in rubles, that means that they will have to buy rubles with Euros first, which will cause the ruble's value to go up)

Hi retarded and likely young and ignorant American:

Up until the this latest development everyone had to pay for gas in American dollars no matter who they bought it from, the Saudis, the Ukrainians, the Iraqis, the Ukrainians, the Russians, the Canadians would only accept American dollars for their oil and gas, which means that countries like China and France etc, which aren't major oil producers had to buy American dollars to buy gas - which propped the dollar's value up. This is what's known as the "petro dollar". This whole thing was set up during the Nixon era through all sorts of Jewy backroom loan deals with the US, IMF and a bunch of other countries.

Every country which tried to break from this scheme has been invaded and overthrown by the US. Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc. Let see them try this with Russia. If they don't resolve this, the value of the American dollar will evaporate.

Attached: sure pal.jpg (800x600, 76.67K)

usdebtclock.org/

just a 30 trillions dollars for fed kike central bank. work muricans work, you have long way to do.

Attached: 1648042509836.jpg (1024x800, 96.63K)

If you're that mad, then go attack the US Capitol again.

Biden will go down in history as the faggot that fucked up the petrodollar( incentivized using other currency than usd)

Yes taliban and russia but this......his handlers are incredibly incompetent

That's the real deal in this war.
América will regret this so much, scary times coming.

Youre right but youre rich because others suffer.
But its normal, cuz you won the cold war.

Well, for starters our biggest foreign investor would be China. They lend us 1 trillion dollars almost every year so Our government doesn't shut down. Of course, also the kikes who create our currency out of thin air, then charge interest for doing so. We owe an unfathomable amount of money, that won't be worth ANYTHING if our monetary system collapses. My guess ? People will start using Canadian dollars, or even pesos (if they are able to).

>russhits flexing
>after their performance on ukraine

Attached: 12FD3FC5-2AF1-4AAC-83BC-FF01025252B1.jpg (430x378, 24.81K)

you've been running the world into the ground the past few decades and you'll have to sell your mothers to make it past the next bump unless some scientific miracle happens...

Chadimir running laps around mentally slow Rotcel serfs again.

Why not russian roubles?

I'm putting half of my investment money into Russian assets, with me luck.

Not with Biden, with Hillary 2024

I hope you realize this is coming.

checked

Attached: soulja.jpg (640x793, 84.38K)

Can't he die faster then?

Attached: 1647899093653.png (128x128, 30.33K)

How will this affect US? Europeans buy gas with Euro not dollars.

Oh no.

We will all need buy rubles now.

t.very concerned citizen

>american hegemony fails under biden.
Fpbp
Btw it was such a fuckin great idea to fucking warmonger for an entire month!

Europeans will either buy gas with Rubles from Russia, or buy gas with Yuan from Iran, Iraq and Venezuela.

You have no idea how much the Euro has become a unwanted currency.

So you're saying... I need to thank Biden for doing irreversible damage to the nwo?

The absolute stupidity of those in the Biden Administration will go down in history as probably the dumbest ever in the history of the world, not just the United States. Besides disrupting energy supplies, and subjecting the world to a shortage of wheat when Russia and Ukraine represent 30% of the world exports, Biden’s sheer stupidity in just reading what his staff of climate zealots tell him is beyond belief. There is a crisis unfolding even in base metals like nickel.
Removing Russian banks from SWIFT but leaving the energy intact so Europe has power, was so brilliant they obviously never played chess. Putin just put Biden’s king in check by ordering Europe to pay for gas now in Rubles. That will provide support for the Ruble, and undermine Europe and its Euro as well as the dollar in the long run.
First of all, when Biden freezes all of Russia’s reserves, why would you continue to get paid in dollars that Biden could freeze? That makes no sense. This is why I warned that using SWIFT as a political tool would destroy the world economy. There is no putting this back together again. The foundation of TRUST has been lost.

What I would do if I were Putin is to create a two-tier monetary system like South Africa once had with the Financial Rand and Domestic Rand. What I would do to put Biden in Checkmate would be to back ONLY the domestic Ruble with gold to restore confidence among the Russian people, but leave the Ruble float for international transactions – the opposite of what FDR did in 1934.

Biden has destroyed the world economy. This is so devastating going forward, that what comes post-2032 when the world economy finally crashes and burns because of these idiots, there will be a whole new regime change on a global scale.

armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/foreign-exchange/usd/putin-puts-bidens-king-in-check/

Putin: from now on, you'll pay for the gas in MY fiat currency not YOUR fiat currency
He could've been a total chad and ask to be paid in gold and silver bars.
THEN maybe the SETF jackassery would stop.

It doesn’t do a shit

Russia is trying to play the last card and see if it works

Putin gave one week for the central park to deliver ready solution for doing this. Anyone who has worked with banking/financing knows it is impossible, since there is no trust.

Should banks just send bytes there, lol

It is the end. Ciao bye russian economy.

Attached: 9BBAF6F8-3114-4C01-8A05-719164EB5262.jpg (801x763, 51.72K)

It's only for the unfriendly countries list. Oh shit.

Attached: 11782589646.png (1192x681, 454.34K)

Not ridin with Biden anymore can't afford gas now I'm cycling with Biden

Attached: AD56F9B6-282E-4152-B17B-12A639D18F54.jpg (585x608, 186.53K)

And what a surprice there is russian asslicker serbian flag giving advices on financing.

Nice stuff. Get a life idiot.

>Russia is trying to play the last card and see if it works
You mean a conventional invasion of Europe? Or the use of nuclear weapons? Or simply cutting Europe fuel and fertilizer?

Don't use the expression last card to describe a rather standardized move, tard.

For 8 years, an African man with a weird Middle-eastern sounding name was pharaoh of Earth.