Endtimes Reflection Thread

As the world hurtles towards a justified destructive conclusion, what have you learned from the years you have been alive on this planet? Do you feel you've made any progress as to enrich your existence beyond the physical plane? The Golden Age has been rejected by 90% of human beings and the proposed false Golden Age by the wealthy is not.

Let us take a moment to reflect before things get crazier than they already are.

At least we got to experience a most opulent time of human existence where you can fill your belly with delicious food. Much to be thankful for.

Attached: 1647947507845.png (1097x820, 860.63K)

just here for the chaos and destruction

Yes. The entertainment in that regard is boundless.

there is no end you imbecile
and the next era begins in over 200 years
stop worshiping jews

Attached: eight.png (800x800, 16.92K)

The worst part about the end times is that everyone gives up just because "it's the end times bro lmao"

Fuck cowards. Fuck quitters. Fuck accelerationists, doomers, NEETs, shitskins, Jannies, etc. You'll never take the fight out of me.

There is just suffering. Interrupted by periods of slightly less suffering.

Attached: 1639986308638.jpg (220x220, 6.89K)

well I am going to miss playing Witcher 3, I also want to complete that castle in Minecraft. My garrison is weak and needs to reinforced in Mount And Blade, what else I will miss pizzas and sugar drinks. Movies and shows that I never completed or planned to re-watch especially the LOTR trilogy and finally the admiration from God that I did not die in vain.

the purpose of jewish end times myth found in christianity is to push people into prayerful inaction so that the jew is triumphant through the next era as everyone else lays down to die awaiting a reward after death that is not there

Agreed. Even if the fight against evil is a lost cause in a forsaken world such as this, what matters is that one remains opposed and fighting to the end.

God is cruel and made me gay.

>what have you learned from the years you have been alive on this planet?
nothing of importance, just a variety of facts about how reality works, which will all be lost with my death as I face permanent oblivion
>any progress as to enrich your existence beyond the physical plane?
there's nothing "beyond the physical plane", anyone claiming this don't understand what "physical" means
the word "physical" is from Greek "phusis", meaning "growth", and refers to anything relating to how reality works
there can be no "existence beyond the physical plane", because this would have to be redefined as physical

Attached: immanentizetheeschaton.png (964x810, 1.15M)

Can't argue with God's will. If God were to sentence me to any abject existence, who the fuck would I be to question that? Everything is in good measure at the end of the day.

Attached: 69qud6.jpg (888x499, 101.52K)

Immanuel Kant never touched a woman.

a god only has power through its devotion
you became gay because of the things you were exposed to in your own decisions
you could change this if you changed what you worship, but you will not

I hope I lose my v-card before the bombs desu.

Reminder that nuclear and ww3 scaremongering comes up whenever Putin fails at his tsar larp.

if you can't tell that that image is not Kant, then you need to start picking up some books and reading them

All gods are powerless against capital gee God. Haven't you read the Qur'an?

Jesus is the Son of God and He bought my soul with His precious blood.
I am going to God when i pass away from this evil world.

I built myself up to success, self actualization, and a bright future, just to watch demons take it all apart piece by piece over these last 2 years. I'm out of tears and out of words. I want to bring on the next stage already, and I won't miss what I left behind.

it's been an honor and a privilege, anons

I have learned that life is horribly unfair. this is a stock phrase but it's true
also what said

Attached: 26b772dfdd0287e6d4bcce0539564a15.jpg (480x640, 33.06K)

As long as food is still being produced, and people are making children, the end isn’t anywhere in sight.

>more sandnigger mythos
the creator is the natural law and order which cannot be broken, the gods operate within these confines

every action is worship of something
being gay is essentially a choice

Attached: endlesssuffering.jpg (720x405, 29.32K)