Why is everyone online and irl forcing me to hate these people...

Why is everyone online and irl forcing me to hate these people, the only contact I ever had with them is reading their literature? They did nothing wrong to me or my family.

Attached: Russia.jpg (1600x1149, 1M)

we don't hate all Russians.. just it's demonic leader.. Putler

Vlad man bad

No one is forcing you to do shit. Quit playing the victim you pathetic faggot.

Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own troops. But however he comes we must stop him. We must not allow him to gain entrance to this base. Now, I am going to give you three simple rules. First, trust no one, whatever his uniform or rank, unless he is known to you personally. Second, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards of the perimeter is to be fired upon. Third, if in doubt, shoot first, and ask questions afterwards. I would sooner accept a few casualties through accident than lose the entire base and its personnel through carelessness. Any variation on these rules must come from me personally. Now, men, in conclusion, I would like to say that, in the two years it has been my privilege to be your commanding officer, I have always expected the best from you, and you have never given me anything less than that.

Only the American Angloids/Germanics and their pretentious wannabe Euro-American disciples and emulators brainwashed by Jewish media and celebrities see Russia as bad. Everyone else doesn't give a shit. Most of us don't even know where Ukraine is.

everyone talks about this shit non-stop, kind of like with the vax, its not physically forcing people but socially to have the correct opinion

the door user, back to sheddit, it's over there

I hate Russia and I grew up there.
>not a jew
>not an anglo

Stfu Ĩefur nigger, the serbians would have invaded us with russian tanks had it not been for soviet union collapse in the 90's

Read some more literature maybe

Attached: FC64ABF3-2424-4A4B-BFB2-76102B28EB6B.jpg (652x1024, 90.23K)

Because their nazis, Putin has rattled their nest and the nazis are terrified by it

lmao russia diplomatically blocked serbs from maximally sperging out and sold weapons to us, croats and muslims against them (while west wouldn't recognize our independence and embargoed us)

You're a traitor though. You left your eastern country for a western Anglo one where you don't belong. You've probably assumed the amalgam of American "whiteness" to enjoy all the benefits and social entitlements of it instead of making people aware of your ethnicity. More than likely you wear the badge of "white", instead of your ethnicity, with pride. Why? To be associated with the Anglo founding fathers and every other Germanic invention, accolades, and laurels. Something Slavics have no association to. To feel as if you belong here just as much as any other white. You've effectively abandoned your identity. Even a nigger who lives in Russia right now is more Russian than you and has more honor. I guess some people just like sucking Anglo cock.

>Be Me
>Have crackhead russian tell me he's going to beat me up for calling his whore of a girlfriend a whore.
>fuck_russia.jpg

>They did nothing wrong to me or my family.
What was last time you checked petrol price or price of gas and electricity? Are there Ukrainian refugees in your country?
We did it.

We hate people too

>we
Who the fuck is "we", you and your lady cock?

I don't hate China or chinese people. They are our eastern allies. What did you smoke OP to say something retarded like that?

Israel has no right to exist tho

Attached: 1648050656738.jpg (640x1726, 93.54K)

I don't mind those refugees, we accepted tens of thousands of arab and african migrants on EU orders so I guess my country can make room for actual refugees that are also of a same or very similar race, ironically gas prices were higher and less stable in the peak of corona lockdowns

Just give me a chance, and I'll help Russia diversify with my big black dick

Move to fucking Russia then faggot.

>I don't like your opinion
>get out
It sounds like you like to shutdown dissenting voices or people with different opinions. Perhaps you'd do better there, not me? It's already bad here getting canceled calling out kikes and niggers. Now you just want to silence me for having a different perspective. Typical.

They embargoed yugoslavia. But fuck the west too, I just know Ukraine was one of the first to recognize our independence.