Brit/pol/ - Alpha Male from Mariupol edition

NEWS
>'We feel like we have a home again': Ukrainian refugee family of 10 who 'lost everything' before fleeing war-torn Kharkiv to the UK tell of their 'relief' as they move into house in Cambridgeshire donated by a local businessman
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10643071/Ukrainian-family-10-new-home-Cambridgeshire.html
>British man, 21, travels to Ukraine to fight Russians but returns after ten days on the 'front line' after it became 'too high risk and too little reward'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10643503/British-man-21-travels-Ukraine-fight-Russians-returns-ten-days.html
>Hate wearing sunscreen? This anti-ageing SPF moisturiser that won't smear your makeup is on sale for just £13.60 at Amazon
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10640387/Amazon-shoppers-love-suncream-acne-prone-sensitive-skin-sale-13-60.html
>Janitors Strike At MSP Airport Over Wages, Sick Leave
minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/3361855-janitors-strike-at-msp-airport-over-wages-sick-leave/
>Hang Seng surges on Alibaba boost; China blue chips lose ground
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-10638843/Hang-Seng-surges-Alibaba-boost-China-blue-chips-lose-ground.html
>'The house is gone. They live with us now, we are thinking for forever': Motsi Mabuse reveals her Ukrainian in-laws have moved in with her in Germany
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10643953/Motsi-Mabuse-revealed-Ukrainian-laws-moved-Germany.html
>Bastards of Soul & Friends: A Celebration of Chadwick Murray
dallasobserver.com/event/bastards-of-soul-and-friends-a-celebration-of-chadwick-murray-13569273
>End of the great British fry-up? Families swap breakfast favourites including black pudding and fried bread for modern fare such as veggie sausages and smashed avocado
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10642091/End-great-British-fry-Families-swap-breakfast-favourites-modern-fare-like-avocado.html

Attached: 1539152233799.gif (300x577, 279.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgBeFJmLuT8
youtube.com/watch?v=n8CYAXRGuxU
youtube.com/watch?v=NEAmu_qAohk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1641191637243.webm (384x480, 2.92M)

Sumer is icumen in lads.

Attached: gmrw.jpg (512x364, 90.81K)

Cagetards need to be strung up

>28yrs old
>6ft tall
>Blond hair, blue eyes, full beard
>Came 3rd in Great Britain in an individual sport at junior level
>Made over 300k this year through crypto
>23yr old slim white girlfriend
You envy me.

5p CUT IN FUEL DUTY WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT LADS

Worried about miles lads. He might actually be dead

Is he actually? Thank fuck for that

The invention of the wheel and it's consequences have been a disaster for the Human race.

>Came 3rd

You mean, You lost?

>t.brown incel

Nothing ever happens

get sum carrots up ya chuff, go on get it done

fuckin carrots

Lads, pakis are tearing through our female stock like there's no tomorrow. They import boyish Lotharios in their early thirties and put them into our schools, young naive barely pubescent english girls with no proper parenting and the full force of the media and education system filling their minds with all manner of sexual deviancy are easy prey for these testosterone emitting men! Hundreds of thousands of our finest future breeders are riding rooms full of paki cock even before their tits have properly formed, and it's going on all over the country in towns, cities and boroughs and villages from John O'groats to Lands End, and by the way just in case you didn't realise, the police, social services, teachers and every other agency tasked with protecting our kids are fully on board with the mass rape and molestation of our innocent kids.

So what's the plan? How do we get back control of our childrens futures? How do we return to a time when if you were over 18 and even looked the wrong way at a schoolgirl the entire community would hunt you down and beat you to a pulp? Or are we forever doomed to hide in our bedrooms pretending it isn't happening and hoping it's all a bad dream and that we'll wake up and be back in our 99.99999% ethnically British populated islands like it was 1938 all over again?

Can’t wait for my nice town to be ruined by the slum dwelling city faggots who will no doubt flee the city’s

got a winking anus

Yeah, still pissed off I didn't win, still far better than your sporting achievements mind!

Give it a rest

Attached: 1635119230309.png (638x4448, 333.74K)

Anglo-Saxon chad here

>Worried
I'm not

You envy me.

i have a car and i purposefully overtake cyclists as close as i can for inconveniencing me

Did someone say time for some comfy Tim posting?...

How about a "shopping walk" where he does no walking at all..

youtube.com/watch?v=RgBeFJmLuT8

Going to be a star are Timmy is..

Attached: TimothyTalent.png (1339x606, 169.89K)

oo you're hard

cry about it cyclist

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CYAXRGuxU

youtube.com/watch?v=NEAmu_qAohk

i don't own a bicycle you dosser

an Irishman decides he wants to smoke some weed, so he goes to see his dealer and asks him "what's the craic?"
without blinking the dealer replies: "it's the conjugate base form of alkaloidic cocaine hydrochloride produced through a reversible acid-base reaction with sodium bicarbonate"

thats exactly what a cyclist would say, lycra clad cunt

You just passed your test didn't you kiddo?

>an Irishman decides he wants to smoke some weed, so he goes to see his dealer and asks him "what's the craic?"
>without blinking the dealer replies: "it's the conjugate base form of alkaloidic cocaine hydrochloride produced through a reversible acid-base reaction with sodium bicarbonate"

>drugs

Attached: 1610065437605.png (473x389, 178.1K)

Paddy and Murphy sat on the floor.
Paddy falls off.

Whatever, atleast I don't come flexing on the internet about passing close to people in a car, meanwhile on foot you wouldn't have the balls to brush shoulders with them lmao