Somebody please tell me how did I get here?

I already died in another timeline when I got acid thrown on me. How did I get back here and why can't I leave?

Attached: 1628794547981.png (829x707, 668.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR0jgT9UX0Q&list=OLAK5uy_m75gpT_AF7DHrMsvSMTHpd1prnYEIF8iE&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quantum death.

You can't leave because you haven't learned the lesson you need to move onto the next level.

Because this is a special eternally converging timeline that schizos called "hell" while you were still alive.

Attached: do not forget.jpg (640x480, 32.23K)

How does that work?

Can you lead me to the right knowledge?

>How did I get here?

youtube.com/watch?v=fR0jgT9UX0Q&list=OLAK5uy_m75gpT_AF7DHrMsvSMTHpd1prnYEIF8iE&index=5

I remember that Jesus was my Lawyer at my trial after I died. I thought I was saved, I thought I was covered by the blood of Jesus. What happened?

Yes. Trust your intuition/gut.

You were probably white

My gut says that God is standing right behind me laughing at all the non believers while patting me on the shoulder saying, "You don't need to do anything, I got this."

In my living life, I was white, then I got sent to some 1000 years consciousness rehabilitation prison on Saturn.

Then sit back and enjoy the show.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Bored of the show. It's my fault for making it so predictable?

Negro.

It's hell. I don't think it ever stops.

Attached: 1646171846121.png (441x479, 266.91K)

Brazil is the real South

How was the food?

It can't be permanent otherwise there would be no laws. The governance of hell would just simply let you do whatever you want too because it would compound your karma debt.

you got here because you were a soulless shill. And you will keep getting here until you get your soul back. Will you find it? else, enjoy your endless loop

There was no food, I was fed by a tube in the chair I was sitting in while the Goggles were glued to my head. I remember the material they were feeding me was like light but when I asked about it, they told me that it was all synthetic and they offered me a taste of the synthetic malleable reality but when I went to take a bite of it, it disappeared in my hand.

Find my soul? I was cut into 1,333,333 pieces. My soul was saturated because I outgrew my human body by 5000 %.

That's not how it works.

But there are laws here user. So why don't you prove to me that what you suggest is real. That's not how it works but it's close to the truth. If everyone knew the power of the "whole" they would unite and take every government for hostage. This Earth fears the unifications' of the NPC's and the collective consciousness of the whole.

The Earth you are talking about is called, Alpha Prime.

Everything here is fake including the laws

So then why are there jails here?