He was playing chess while you were all playing checkers

He was playing chess while you were all playing checkers...

Attached: 5Dchess.png (427x232, 87.19K)

more like the other way around

I play poker. Poker-right in the pussy haha

While he was playing chess I was actually playing GO which is actually way more complex and strategic

You are an idiot who has no idea what’s about to happen

Attached: 1647939349176.jpg (1163x720, 114.93K)

Oh fuck off, don't you shit on checkers like that

What's gonna happen? It's over for jewtin.

Attached: 1646042504669.png (249x286, 86.68K)

>the redditor doesn't know

Attached: 1519124368882.jpg (450x300, 13.2K)

he will lose all bananas

Attached: 1646544124204.png (267x296, 119.96K)

Indeed

Attached: 1647869492600.jpg (900x1200, 599.07K)

How is he winning again? If Europe says no to his ruble thing Russia is fucked and out of money. How long would it take to build pipeline’s undersea between America and france? Like, 2 or 3 years?

He’s playing chess while I’m playing csgo

Lies.
I was coloring in my coloring book.

Memeflag is talking to you Europe.

go is solved for many years now. good games are beyond the solution space of all possible simultaneous gos.

Chinese will trade in yuan
Indians will trade in rupees
The petrodollar is no more

Attached: yuan.jpg (757x774, 75.62K)

Hungry people take to the streets, you are smart enough to figure out the rest, no?

>memeflag
>playing chess, you're playing checkers
>10,000+ dead in only 3 weeks
>on US tv quaking scared yelling NUKE every three seconds like a frightened child
>country in economic ruin for decades to come
>Russian people more poor and lost than anytime in the last 3 decades

Is this what winning looks like in Clown World?

Sure, but can you name one board-game thats superior regarding tactics and strategy?

So much winning it’s hurts when they eventually throw back your own standards back at you. Apparently, Putin believed he could live without any consequences. He was already isolated enough hiding behind a long table and billions dollar palace complex. Reality eludes him and so does the reality of what true Russian will have to suffer with a war criminal in power

Dmitry Medvedev, who was president from 2008 to 2012 and is now deputy secretary of Russia's Security Council, said the United States had conspired to destroy Russia as part of an "primitive game" since the 1991 fall of the Soviet Union.

"It means Russia must be humiliated, limited, shattered, divided and destroyed,"

Attached: F74A95EE-654D-48CB-9D10-B1EFF8E21C28.jpg (1030x1088, 232.61K)

I've started my cut for the summer but considering the famine that's coming soon maybe I should hold on to my lard lads?

The Russians”ll starve before europe though. They’re already in mile long lines waiting for the stuff and some curry powder isn’t going to fix thst

The standard 19x19 isn't solved, it's more complex than chess.

These the numbers you're getting from the same people who spready meme bullshit about the 'ghost of kiev" and used video game footage or the people who said 6 Ukrainians on an island told a Russian warship to fuck off and were "killed" when video shows them surrendering? Glow harder faggot.

it is solved and has been. the purpose of Go now is to learn better Go from computers.

No it's not shill. Some paper in Russia leaked the real casualty numbers at 10,000 dead and close to 15,000 WIA. This same cope all over and it is easily proven false.

The petrodollar is over which will get out of control very quickly. The banks have so many dollars floating around, if it ever hit the street, it would be Zimbabwe inflation in a year. The deficit has run over $3T for the last 2 years. Not sure who will buy the treasuries to finance this craziness.

You can't just not buy Putin's gas and say put on a sweater. It is used in everything. All industry grinds to a halt. The amount of gas needed for farming is incredible. When the war is over, he will control two of the largest wheat exporters. He controls the largest nitrogen based fertilizer. He basically can starve the world if he wanted to.

Canada and US can step in and pump wheat harvests, but times are not great now. Jacking food by 10x is a no go. Gas will cripple any recovery. It is going to get real ugly quickly.

The monke Putin will not play very well in a few months once the price increases filters through. Aluminum tubing we bought last week is 40% more this week. All of you would do well to get your affairs in order and consider where you put your $$$.