Mahatma Gandhi

How do Indians, particularly the hindu nationalists feel about Mahatma Gandhi

Broader Any Forums can chime in as well

Attached: 50B21375-A616-461C-9281-21BF25D861E1.jpg (1125x1707, 934.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwobroadcastcorp.wordpress.com/2020/03/07/is-narendra-modi-a-crypto-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he achieved the impossible and secured access to bobs and vagene

He is a crypto-jew, his family name comes from a mafia of big nosed idiots who follow judaism.

nwobroadcastcorp.wordpress.com/2020/03/07/is-narendra-modi-a-crypto-jew/

>How do Indians, particularly the hindu nationalists feel about Mahatma Gandhi

Fuck him. He was rightly killed by one of my people - a Marathi Bramhin

He was installed to create a non-violent uprising, if there was a violent uprising it could have turned in the favour of communists or fascists, something the Allies did not want.

Yea I always assumed he was a source of pride for Indians since he fought for independence.

Then I realized that the conservatives of India don’t really think highly of him since he wanted a more liberal version of India

He was a stupid nigger.

I'm thinking he was pozzed, a globalist shill just like sadhguru

Tell me about the Brahmins, this is the priest caste of India..

Are they basically the whites of India? A well behaved and productive ethnic group that is envied by commies?

A muslim loving antisemite he was. Opposite of what hindu nationalists are.
claimed jews are responsible for ww2
said the problem of palestine is jewish terrorism
found old testament dull and boring while new testament enlightening

Oh, you're just trying to make him more appealing now arent you

>Tell me about the Brahmins, this is the priest caste of India..
They are the Cohens of the Poos..
Browner skin, smellier body but almost same Kikery.

He dint gain us independence. Brits only left us because they were broke after WW2. They would have kept Control over India indefinitely if they had the money,

You don't say kraut I posted hitlers video in a corporate office funded by goldman sachs i took the heat from feminist and other bosses are you even man enough for that fucking kraut

oh he is very appealing to nazis. Called mussolini the greatest statesman of 20th century, wrote to hitler as dear friend.

Said the jews should have committed mass suicide,

Damnit this was good I kekked out loud

Attached: 9A72BBE5-9A52-4673-9CCA-FF93280F4587.jpg (400x386, 27.8K)

why cohens? why not levi?

Maha Atma. That says it all.

I don't know, but Indians should be obliterated off the face of the earth. Just look at the poos in this thread. You're jot even good enough for a toilet. Fucking subhuman trash.

Dude was even castiest asf, but came to the Jewish pressure and said harijan should take uppercaste women

Nah, (((he))) pushed a shadow caliphate under big nosed (non-)european rule the same way every other jew or freemason everywhere else.