Can you provide a definition for the word ''woman'?

>I can't.

Attached: Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-via-Wikipe.jpg (642x543, 83.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZA9YE-y9fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woman: bix nood mupdah doo

how does that have anything to do with being a supreme court justice?

What a disgusting uppity nigger pretending to be white so the pedovores can feed.

Fuck you, RACIST!

>>I can't.

Attached: shame-police.gif (220x165, 348.93K)

It has everything to do with it. How can someone who is charged with being an objective unbiased dispenser of justice, not even rattle off a cursory definition for something so irrefutably objective?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZA9YE-y9fc

imagine that. woman isn't even proud to be a woman. it's crazy to be the brainwashing this nigger took from the zog. she will push through all the tranny shit in the future just watch. she will sign off on all of it

Defining what a woman is has nothing to do with rulings. It just sounds like the person who asked it wants a gotcha moment.

Based! No such thing as womens rights

a person I waste all my money on and get very little reward from.

Fucking idiot. Trans rights is the next foothold of liberal degeneracy and she will usher it in and not being able to define woman is part of that.

Of course it has to do with rulings or men prisoners would get sent to women prisons. Obviously they have to take gender into account in the court at some point

Why would asking to define terms be a gotcha moment?
If we don't agree what something as simple as a woman is, how can we expect her to govern in words we understand?

Why do so many black females marry gay jewish men?

WE WUZ WUMAN AND SHIEET

I would say pretty damn important that you recognize that men and women have bodies that are bimorphic on purpose. This assumption is sadly lost on a small number of insane persons who now occupy our governments highest office.

>hey can you answer my obvious bait question so i can get some soundbites to scare my constituents with scary liberal boogeymen?
>no, that's not what my job is
>OMG LEL SHE DOESN'T KNOW
You're genuinely retards.

the follow up question should have been "Can you definY4JNNe women's rights?"

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-001034_Instagram.jpg (1006x1634, 715.35K)

so tell us then, oh enlightened one, what is a woman?

>gotcha moment
and they got it, this nigger is a leftist activist diversity hire that won't commit to defining basic biological gender

Within what framework, sweetie? Legal, biological, sociological? The irony of you asking that and not realizing why it's such a stupid question in the first place.

This echos what I've been saying.
It's a non question that has NOTHING to do with the job.

I ain't b iz no biolabologist, nigguh

Ketanji's mind: "You mean like a ho?"

This is true. Just like what they did for the new Chinese Star Wars movies where they excised the black dude from the adverts.

Attached: 1582774402975.jpg (439x540, 47.47K)

I didn't ask you a rhetorical question. I asked you the definition of what a woman is. You don't have to attack me for asking you a question you assume to be self-evident. So let's hear it.

And I asked you to clarify in what context, retard. You can either give that clarification to get a reply or just admit you know exactly why the question is stupid.

"uuuuhh uuhhh, a woman be like a bitch, and sheeeit"

>framework
that's the point of the question. there's only a "framework" for woke leftist retards who deny reality. for everyone else, a woman is someone with xx chromosome