Is America actually gonna collapse? I'd like to live in Florida or Texas but is it even worth moving there now?

Is America actually gonna collapse? I'd like to live in Florida or Texas but is it even worth moving there now?

Attached: murka.png (1341x766, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20iGZUe4cXY
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhEOQuUahU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes you think we want you in Texas? WERE FULL FUCK OFF

No. America will never truly collapse, any civil war would be swift and brutal.

Please :(

I’ve got relatives in Missouri and Kansas. The red states are very friendly to the Jewish people

Move to Florida, in a great depression you don't want to have to heat your home.

The Chinese environment has already collapsed.

Attached: Chinese Polluted Race.jpg (1280x720, 112.26K)

that sucks. goy'd idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=20iGZUe4cXY
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhEOQuUahU

Attached: dutton jolly heretic.png (200x200, 40.23K)

I have family there.
It's true.
Many evangelicals believe that Christ denying Jews aren't evil.

>Is America actually gonna collapse? I'd like to live in Florida or Texas but is it even worth moving there now?
Come Home White Man

Attached: 1642967552732.gif (800x600, 3.58M)

>Florida
no
>Texas
no

Attached: 86066123462.jpg (733x565, 79.9K)

Is northern Texas good?

I recently moved back to texas. Way more niggers and shittier than i remember. Lots of central americans now too

>Is Aztlan good?
You tell us.

It's the Federal Reserve that's collapsing, not America itself. We'll be just fine; we have lots of guns and knowledge about how to survive and prosper.

Attached: TX_race.jpg (418x291, 31.25K)

I have a strong feeling this is outdated and undercounting illegals heavily

To reference that, he was speaking of the money changers and the ones in charge; not Jews as a whole. Basically banks and the ones in positions of power are evil, your average bagel eater is not

You will never be Texan
Based

Attached: 1CD5B272-272B-4037-A035-FB0CE8098164.jpg (1024x1022, 63.97K)

Is it evil to support Jews who are because they are Jews?

>We'll be just fine; we have lots of guns and knowledge about how to survive and prosper.
lolno

>To reference that, he was speaking of the money changers and the ones in charge; not Jews as a whole. Basically banks and the ones in positions of power are evil, your average bagel eater is not
All Jews are anti-White. All Jews are non-White.

prob correct, its a couple of years old and showing the "official" numbers, reality is likely worse

that is likely clay washed into the river from a rainstorm

>Y’all’d’ve’uckin’ known if I was there to wise you up.

The whole Y’all thing can really flow into a pretty long phrase if you let it, gotta love the states.

better make room for them, they're going to be visiting you soon whether they want to or not

Attached: 1595966779052.png (496x510, 256K)

the feds have been purposely bringing niggers to florida and texas especially in the past 20 years.

>Is America actually gonna collapse?
No, not like some Any Forums larp where every user thinks they're gonna become a raider warlord and kill niggers. Life will just get progressively worse for the average american. Living standards will decline year over year. It will be a slow and gradual decline that you will never have any control over. Shitcoin or stocking up for some day of the rope fallout world is just coping by anons who desperately want control the uncontrollable.

Yellowstone could pop off in two weeks.

Sadly, this.

You are welcome here Canuck bro as long as you aren’t a poo or a chink. I’ve worked with a lot of Canadians and they’re nice people.

It could but it wont. Geologic time is on a vastly different scale than that of human civilization. Yellowstone being due for an eruption could mean anything from tomorrow or 10,000 years from now.

The US has already collapsed

>Yellowstone could pop off in two weeks.
If you really think that then why are you living in North America? Why haven't you moved to Europe to avoid the ash cloud and explosion?

You're just using Yellowstone as a justification for your complete lack of real-world action.

always been tons of nignogs in florida. they are pretty much segragated to the urban areas tho. the rural ones are chill and many are church goers. can't speak to Texas.

Attached: ospace.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

>Geologic time is on a vastly different scale than that of human civilization.

source: your ass. nobody knows this.

Your ignorance of the most basic of easily accessible information does not equal forbidden knowlege nobody knows.

Who is this clown

It is like this In Texas too. Rural towns will have a influx of niggers sometimes but most have traveled from Georgia to come work on our windmills.

nO Amish? You are I D I O T AMISH RULE DA WORLD A