NATO is poking the BEAR

NATO countries say they will add more troops along Europe's eastern flank in a move to further provoke Putin.

We will have war come summer. This is no joke. Get yourself ready. You've been warned.

zerohedge.com/military/here-are-all-latest-news-and-developments-ukraine-war-march-23

Attached: 000223255548.jpg (553x312, 16.99K)

>invades all of its neighbors
>S-STOP PROVOKING ME

NATO doesn't need to add any troops. That's just provocation. either Ukraine can win themselves, or they should surrender.

btw, your clowns in the oval office have invaded over a dozen countries in the past 30 years along. tell me why it's different for russia.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>This is no joke. Get yourself ready. You've been warned.
You fucking mutts keep posting 'two more weeks' bullshit so much you're all clearly fucking delusional. Fucking hell, thought it would die out when boomers die but you zoomers are just as pathetic!

everything we predict here comes to pass, newfag.

Attached: 0002155452.jpg (902x703, 52.4K)

Remember all those posters saying that Russia amassing forces on Ukraines border wasn't a preparation for an invasion and that it was just NATO fearmongering?
What happened to them?

>everything we predict here comes to pass, newfag.
Lmao, you mutts are so pathetic. Holy shit imagine being so fucking cringe and unaware of it. Global joke for a reason.

Attached: 1642478701213.png (1257x324, 139.74K)

Nah, those are insignificant political deployments. Nothing will happen because Russians don't feel threatened by that. Calm your tits.

Lmao poodin can’t beat Ukraine, what will he do to nato?

Reminder there are about 800 F-35s in active service. It won't be much of a war. Russia and Europe will get destroyed, but who gives a fuck. It's normal for them.

Russia, finish your Ukraine before you have any NATO
I hope there isn't war with Russia because Russia will lose in 1 week and resort to nukes(which will get shot down).

>Bombing children's hospitals and maternity wards

STOP PROVOKING ME

>btw, your clowns in the oval office have invaded over a dozen countries in the past 30 years along. tell me why it's different for russia.
None of those countries were a white Christian or European. No shit nobody cares if the yanks invade Grenada.

Saddam Hussein in iraq and the taliban in Afghanistan didnt exactly invoke anyones sympathies

No nation in the history of the world was such band of niggers as russians.

you say that like its a bad thing

They are starting daily Poland hate thread and other shill content.

Just go back to flushing toilets and everything will be all right.

You know what the trash of Any Forums can’t stand? It’s being forced to watch one of their favorite anti-Western nations being exposed as a hopeless, corruption-riddled weak shithole that would instantly collapse if the West decided to call the nuke bluff. Russia not being even remotely as capable and powerful as the US is being shoved into their faces every day now. The psychological pain thus must be causing them can only be barely covered up with non-stop makebelieve shit as if it’ll become reality if they spam it hard enough.

NATO is perfectly justified in sending troops to guard the borders of NATO countries.

>NATO countries say they will add more troops

you misspelled troons

nato longer has legitimate infantry

Attached: 1645811420702.jpg (838x1024, 153.96K)

>takes post seriously
found the retard who's easily baited

Attached: arch - Copy - Copy.jpg (1084x838, 90.27K)

>poking the bear
You mean cub

Do you think Newfoundland will be the safest place for me for the inevitable nuclear cleansing? It’s an island, and it’s the furthest place east in my country.

N-noo Russia based
Surrender!

>taliban
Oh yeah what happened to those guys? Kek, in charge of the country.
>Iraq
What happened there? Its split into pieces, being war torn and a good part of it is now controlled by Iran.
Fuck you, you hypocritical wank stain.

>Reminder there are about 800 F-35s in active service
And they are even less capable than the 1976 vintage F-16s they are supposed to replace.

>seething butthurt post
Stay mad, mutt!

Attached: 1648037602818.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x202, 3.13M)

Russia is actually MORE advanced in a lot of nuclear capabilities than the U.S.