Whoa, you bring in $100k annually as a programmer? That's cute. What's your bonus again? Oh you don't get one...

Whoa, you bring in $100k annually as a programmer? That's cute. What's your bonus again? Oh you don't get one? Gee that's too bad. Well, it's just money, user. Be grateful for what you have!

Attached: 111.jpg (826x271, 32.51K)

I work ~10 hours a week at a job paying $150k vs the 80-100 hour weeks bankers have to work. Per hour worked, I destroy them. In fact I work three remote jobs right now :^)

why would you need more tho

Don’t care, I only do 25-30 hours of work a week, which is remote. Let the bankers make 300k, they also break their arm to get a few days off of work

I live in a large household, rent-free, where 7 of us work -- we bring in $400k+ a year in combined annual household income -- our cost of living is extremely cheap and a few of us live in our own mancave sheds in this 5 acre property. I like is and I only work 30 hours a week.

Their bonus was nearly double your salary. What makes you think their salary isn't 10x that?

>muh rate is better

Not even close. Cope

user are you bragging about living in a shed?

>what is mean vs median

Okay, Tim. Your house smells like sweat and dried cum

Yes, because I also have a boat and BIG disposable income. I have no shame.

They are forced to use cocaine and do some illegal shit, I saw it in the movie bro, it's bad for your health.

>I work ~10 hours a week at a job paying $150k
Sure thing bucko

Shame me all you want, I don't rent and debt is absolutely alien to me.

I got paid $300,000 last year.. AMA

nuh uh, thats my penny collection

>we should increase wages for the workers! Fuck the corps!
>noooooo you can't make that much money!!!!
Dilate.

I am a programmer for a financial company programming HFT so I get that 100k+ salary and bonuses

and then everyone clapped

>rent free
kek

Attached: 27153362.jpg (400x400, 101.83K)

Please have an exit plan

From experience, this can get too comfy and then your best wife prospects may escape you

I don’t believe any of you

…Cunts

>quads
Based and checked

My dad/uncle's did the same thing in the 80s, they all lived rent-free with my grandparents and they were all in the energy/petro field, earning big.