Is homosexuality a mental illness. Is it a choice? Is it a demonic possession? Assworms? Rape trauma...

Is homosexuality a mental illness. Is it a choice? Is it a demonic possession? Assworms? Rape trauma? SSRI exposure during pregnancy? Past life karma? An urban myth? Or just plain CGI? Let’s find out.

Attached: F00462F0-2DB9-4FDB-9278-82BC0B075DBD.jpg (640x360, 22.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9127231/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter what label you put on it. It's a sin, and without repentance leads to hell. All that label bullshit is just an excuse

>Is homosexuality a mental illness.
mental illness isn't real
most common, "depression" is just cognitive dissonance
"autism" is just... a label that's insulting being put on people who have a personality and self awareness
>Is it a choice?
yes
>Is it a demonic possession?
demons aren't real
>Assworms?
yes
>Rape trauma?
possibly
>SSRI exposure during pregnancy?
definitely
>Past life karma?
>An urban myth?
>Or just plain CGI?
kys

Take ivermectin, after anal worms are gone, you will be attracted to women again.

There's no reason for anyone to choose to be gay.

We all know you love cock. Nice projecting.

It’s completely different for girls being lesbian and guys being faggots. Girls are just programmable dogs looking for attention at all times. They have a great appreciation for pretty, soft things. They are looking for emotional connection and stability as well as economic stability. I think all girls could easily become lesbian in the right situation and circumstance in their life.

Guys on the other hand. The evidence is pretty clear that faggots were either molested when they were young, have no relationship with their father, have an abusive/terrible relationship with their father.
> so every time I see a faggot I am simultaneously completely disgusted and full of pity

Attached: DA74C7F9-2296-4A16-A7C2-20903596EE75.jpg (900x900, 247.29K)

sneed and feed and chuck and etc

every faggot I talked to (on internet) always complained about their own family in some way or talked about drugs non-stop, very sad indeed
I'd like to imagine they were just LARPing, but when they aren't talking about any of the above, they're spamming their dick as if anyone cares.

It's a death sentence.

There are multiple causes of homosexual behavior user.

>Is homosexuality a mental illness.

It is heavily correlated with mental illness. Homosexuals have a dramatically higher rate of depression, borderline personality disorder, self-destructive behavior, etc.

>Is it a choice?

Sometimes, although this probably varies a bit between men and women. A lot of lesbians are women who feel unattractive to men and who give up on regular relationships.

>Is it a demonic possession?

Maybe in extremely rare cases. Demonic possession is very, very rare (according to exorcists most people they encounter who think they're possessed are just mentally ill).

>Assworms?

In sodomites, probably. One fact that supports this line of reasoning is that a lot of women who have anal sex with their man end up behaving really neurotically afterwards. Have seen this a few times.

>Rape trauma?

About 50% of the time, yes. Studies show anywhere from 1/3 to 2/3 of gay men report being raped as children: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9127231/

>SSRI exposure during pregnancy?

Never heard of this one

>Past life karma?

user, I don't want to get sent to /x/ but here's the deal:

I've read Ian Stevenson's books Reincarnation and Biology I and II. I know that Carol Bowman of Reincarnation Forum is a mischling, and I know all the dirt on the mainstream reincarnation 'leaders.'

As a little kid I told my parents many times that one day I would move 'back' to a country I've never been to. I have a white 'scar' through one of my eyebrows where hair never grows and I've had many dreams of being hit with shrapnel in that eye. I'm the past lifeiest person you'll ever meet.

Remembering a past life as the opposite sex doesn't make you gay. There's only been one case of Stevenson's (Ma Aung Tin Myo) that ended in lesbianism. It does increase the likelihood of having gender dysphoric feelings during puberty and gender atypical behavior.

>It’s completely different for girls being lesbian and guys being faggots

disagree lesbos are not offing their wombs, they are not starting a family. That's why muslims stone them .
faggots and tranny derivatives are taking themselves out the genepool, but it would be preferable if they too could get tossed of a roof.
soon tm.

>It's a sin
You really gonna take the word of Jewish rabbis in the desert 5000 years ago?

mental illness from childhood trauma

That's a myth . Avians and mammals have shown same sex pairings

total nonsense, what you're trying to say there is what's the myth
those "same sex pairings" are not homosexual in nature, in avians it's primarily a power play, and in mammals it's just brief and transient stimulation of genitals for pleasure

Proofs?

>faggots and tranny derivatives are taking themselves out the genepool

Yet there are more and more of them. They rape kids to perpetuate the degeneracy. Also, it's fashionable.

Name any species where a majority of sexuality is same sex. Oh yeah, that right - if that was the case, that species would be extinct. Nice try, faggot.

Genetic disease

Idiot, they do not show he same pairings. Animals fuck holes or simulate fucking. They don't live together as gay couples.

>"autism" is just... a label that's insulting being put on people who have a personality and self awareness
ah, so it's an insult because you are autistic and coping, but anything affecting other people is a choice or something caused by rape or SSRI medication

kek you're all such fucking clowns

Attached: 1640783612838.png (605x497, 412.32K)

Its mental illness caused by being molested as a child.

Not my problem

Attached: imagenes-buenos-dias-frases-bonitas-2.jpg (1000x1500, 105.23K)

>Animals do it therefore it's legitimate
Then be an animal. But you forfeit any sort of human right.