MORE BLACKS IN WHITE PARTS OF TOWN

I live in a very affluent area that is about 75% white. Black people make up only about 4% of the immediate area I live in which means I used to rarely see them at any of the stores or businesses in town. Over the past year I've noticed not just a few more black people but a ton all over the place. One of our local malls which used to be almost all rich white people with some Hispanics mixed in is now crawly with black people. Same goes for the restaurants and other places I frequent.

Likewise, there have been more black families moving into the neighborhoods around where I live. And we're talking median prices being 600k+ homes here.

Is there some government program I'm not aware of that is responsible for this or is this just them being empowered because of the whole BLM movement? It's just fucking weird and seems very inorganic seeing how it hasn't been this way for the 20 years I've lived where I'm at. So why now?

Attached: DaBu.jpg (400x260, 31.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHFJif9V6K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

They are becoming more middle class
Leaving the hood and all of that niggardly crap behind

Decades of affirmative action are having a noticeable affect.

There may be a certain amount of that but public housing projects are a thing of the past. HUD sends them into suburbia now with Section 8 vouchers.

>youll accept ze nigger and youll be happy

Attached: D4YjH3nXsAMLmqn.jpg (1200x675, 79.32K)

Witnessed this happen first hand. Prepare for a lower quality of life, dumb white naive retards.

They aren’t “leaving the hood” the fed govt is bringing the hood to you via section 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHFJif9V6K4

They are not becoming middle class or leaving the hood lol
Is just the government bussin them all over the country to make sure every single town is "diverse" they don't do it to improve the quality of life of niggers but is more to ensure that you always have some diversity that they can put against whites if they become too uppity. Your taxes are being used for this instead of paying tuition feesor infrastructure. Imagine all those gallons of gas wasted on busing niggers and the impact it has on taxes and environment.

Attached: 1647830523035.jpg (1024x576, 654.95K)

Does Balckrock participate in Section 8 on properties they own? Every home in my area goes for 50k over asking minimum and I've known 2 homes over the last three years that were sold to actual people that moved into them. The rest have literally been bought by flippers and investors. The big investors like Blackrock that have heavily pushed wokism is my only theory as to why I'm seeing this now.

Lmao

Attached: E5AE194F-C7CB-489F-8615-A6FC381AA308.png (430x388, 25.88K)

more opportunities for suburban white women to be blacked by bbc

i see no problem with this

The government just really, really cares about black people and really, really wants to help them and decided the best way to do that is to put them in majority white areas

No, they are increasing the crime and doing home invasions/smash n grab tactics. I am seeing this and in a 95% white area. Like... All suspects were black and armed, there's like less than 1000 blacks in the entire county. No one bats an eye at this because of leftist blind fuckery. This is a super low crime area and like I think it's the same 4 black guys doing it over and over.

Not true. It just means more Walmarts and low income housing came to your area and you didn’t notice.

Yes they are spreading like a cancer, it’s a globalist policy forced onto corrupt/blackmailed politicians (all of them, this is not a joke I know of several who tell people that corruption is ALL that is going on and “it is the way to get things done”) as a term they must agree to in order to enrich themselves.
Globalist financial shits (banksters) did this because they have been on a crusade of the long term conquest of humanity for decades at least, they fear what a free homogenous society like the UK would do to them if we weren’t so poisoned and destabilised and if we still had the rule of law rather than the rule if corruption.
Television, migrant invaders, pedophilia, hilariously bad made up “science”, bad legislation and full saturation point politician corruption has brought our species to the edge of extinction and we are currently in a depopulation programme being run by the type of new age cultist loon’s who have planes flown into skyscrapers in their own countries, full of their own people (globalists have no people, morals or dependency upon truth - just greed, like beasts) to bleed their countries via militarily foolish wars for their new age plot. Like the American organised crime politicians did on 9/11 (the only people who could have done it and the only people who profited from it are one and the same). Cannot have an NWO with the old WO strongly in place, after all.
Pic: jewish so less likely to be emotionally part of the people lived amongst: convicted pedophile: cowardly full of shit midget: A typical shill. A thrall ready made for control by media. Also thankfully - dead ie a good shill. I was just looking for a pic and spotted the little dickhead, I wonder what he is doing now? Oh yeah that’s right, no harm any more. Kyle is such a gud boy.

Attached: 466CE345-2021-4563-8A86-308C998C6B73.jpg (250x250, 57.54K)

I've noticed a lot more random negroes just bumbling around on the side of the road in the last few years. I live in a nice white area where people are out walking for fun, but the blacks are always in the evening or in the middle of the night. They never have backpacks on or look like they're going to or coming from work.

Attached: pol-58.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

Also white liberals want to reclaim cities. Section 8 vouchers allow them to knock out two birds with one stone. They can pander to blacks with promises of better housing while they takeover urban areas and gentrify. Most white liberals don't like suburbia, much less rural areas. They are creatures of the cities.

Don't make your house look too nice on the outside, it makes you a target. If you don't have one, get a gun and learn how to use it. Get a dog, preferably a large one, niggers hate dogs.

Yes, this is exactly what obama did. The real bioweapon

Most of the people that live in the burbs around me are white liberals and they love it.

Are they renting or buying? There are some areas that require all apartments to designate some of their units to subsidized housing. I was looking at luxury apartments in an affluent area and I found out that one of the places I was looking at has a bunch of poor people there. Rent is like $2500-$3000, but there'd still be a bunch of poor niggers being loud and making a mess, so I passed on that complex. I have lived in other luxury apartments where there were niggers that weren't subsidized. They drove nice cars and had expensive apartments, but I assume they can't actually afford it. Blacks have no concept of the future or finances, so they are probably up to their lips in debt. They'll eventually be forced back into the ghetto.

You also have to understand how easy it is for blacks to get jobs these days. My job has plenty of incompetent niggers who make the same salary as me and can afford the same lifestyle as me. They don't deserve it, but that's the reality

USA is an unlivable nigger infested shit hole I don't even know what to tell you if you still think it's possible for whites to live a good life and raise white children in North America in the current year.

Most landlords aren't stupid though. Accepting a section 8 voucher is very risky. The hoodrat on section 8 is more likely to trash the property rather than someone who works for a living. I'm guessing they live in apartments because it's difficult to get a SFH rental on section 8. Apartment complexes are more lenient when it comes to niggerdom.

Exactly this

There's an apartment, old style from the 20s in my cracker neighborhood, really nice area, really upscale. Negroes moved in, and eventually garbage started piling up outside, and they finally had to be evicted, but literally did trash the apartment. They just threw a couch outside on the lawn before a week of rain, and the landlord had to completely gut and remodel the apartment they were in.

Noticed that too

>Most of the people that live in the burbs around me are white liberals and they love it.
They love cities more. That's not even debatable.

There are still large parts of the US that are fine. It's mostly the cities that are a lost cause, and certain states like California, New Jersey, New York that are more or less completely fucked.

A few years ago a whole fucking tribe moved into a house across the street. Fortunately they aren't loud and the males are always working or doing yard work. But we all know this changes when they become the majority.

The first ones who move in are actually OK people. They want to get out of the hood. This is what liberals see. They don't see -- until it's too late -- that high crime people move in after the first wave.

Yes, this is the dilemma. Tolerable people move in, so you don't do anything about it. Then the intolerable ones move in and it's too late to do anything about it.

Good.