HAHAHAHAHAHA

>2021: “there’s no way they’ll make us take 3 jabs a year forever, Chuds. Take your initial jabs and then take your meds you schizos”.
>2022: “y-yeah it’s just one booster every 4 months, the science was never settled you stupid incels. You’re killing grandma!!! Plus, Ukraine is beating Putler anyways so who cares about some jabs? Why are you so afraid of needles??”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Any Forums is always right you VAIDS-riddled faggots!!

Attached: 7C5E6346-A695-4EAD-9F51-7CDAAFEAF323.jpg (1242x1537, 346.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/health/white-house-says-theyre-out-of-funding-to-pay-for-fourth-covid-vaccine-dose-for-all-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vaxxies will still take it with a smile. they'll gladly accept a continual vax IV drip if the talmudvision tells them to

Indeed it'll be necessary to keep the jabs up, otherwise it'll look like the government isn't doing anything to deal with the higher than expected all cause death rate (caused by (((something))))

Source?

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with a fourth COVID shot?

I mean, we all get flu shots every year. To that end, we've all had 20+ Flu vaccine doses, and no one complained.

Attached: 3C58022E-BAB4-49FD-8D55-99B34523B516.jpg (1280x720, 117.19K)

>we all get flu shots every year
Only cocksuckers do this

I expect Pfizer share holders are happy about it. You annoying faggot.

The Biden administration has run out of money for more injections. The funding was stripped out of the recently passed spending bill and it was the Democrats who moved that money to social programs. People will now have to start paying for the injections out of their pockets. Insurance companies will no longer get reimbursed by the government so insurance isn't going to cover them anymore either. Normies who are required to keep up with booster to keep their jobs are getting BTFO!

Attached: made in china.jpg (460x443, 28.05K)

big if true but too good to be true. seeing vaxxies get into debt to get their shots would almost make the last 2 years be worth it.

We all knew this would eventually happen. Got any proof on the funding being pulled?
>Flu vaccine lasts all year
>Not associated with any serious adverse reactions in high amounts
>Covered by VICP if you have an adverse reaction unlike covid vaccines where the Fed hasn't paid a single medical bill
>~40% or less of the population even get annual Flu vaccines
>The flu is more deadly than covid for anyone under 65

Attached: 1648055733950.png (1062x733, 601K)

>3 a year. Forever
Thanks for the bump.

>everyone except Any Forums in 2020: most probably we need a third shot later on
>Any Forums in mid 2021: omg third shot! We knew it! Nobody but us saw it coming!
>everyone except Any Forums in 2021: most probably a fourth shot is not needed
>Any Forums in late 2021: omg monthly boosters 12 shots!
>everyone except Any Forums in 2022: good thing everything went like we expected, life can return to normal
>Any Forums in 2022: just two more weeks and vaxxies will die! We are always right!

The kissless virgin antivaxxers of Any Forums are literally the dumbest retards on the planet.

disregard this opinion bc flag

It's not even an opinion. Is just a retarded fantasy.
>Unrelated safe&effective webm

Attached: 1648056442594.webm (480x270, 1.78M)

You know what is a retarded fantasy? The kissless virgin antivaxxers of Any Forums thinking that girls will want their unvaccinated sperm in just two more weeks.

I've never had a flu shot, user. I read years ago that something in flu shots was turning frogs gay during the animal testing phase.

>To that end, we've all had 20+ Flu vaccine doses
no "we" havent. Im 36yo, never had a flu shot, and the last time i was 'sick' from anything except for alcohol was 1994

people.com/health/white-house-says-theyre-out-of-funding-to-pay-for-fourth-covid-vaccine-dose-for-all-americans/

>people.com/health/white-house-says-theyre-out-of-funding-to-pay-for-fourth-covid-vaccine-dose-for-all-americans/
Kek fucking poetry

Attached: 1648057738525.jpg (1080x1095, 308.44K)

3 a year faggot. Your jabs only last 4 months. You will never be fully vaccinated

Also
> 2021 hahahaha idiot the vaccine goes into your cell, not the nucleus
But but but but but "muh sawyence" says that 20% of our genome has been transcribed into our DNA over time through viruses, so why wouldn't the mRNA vac...
> 2022 the mRNA vaccine transcribes into your genome, and here's why that's a GOOD thing
FUCK how I hate these people.

to fast to read.

Regarding these shots and boosters: are the contents the same? Flu shots are different every year.

You know that governments have contracts to buy Covid vaccines until 2023 and Canada even until 2024? The 13th booster is not a meme soon