I've never felt so giddy and happy before...

I've never felt so giddy and happy before. This gorilla bitch is being absolutely destroyed and she can't do anything about it unless she wants the world to see her for the mindless puppet fraud she is. Lindsey Graham eviscerated her and the others are tearing apart her carcass. I just wish they hadn't confirmed her.

Attached: 107034219-1647891245572-jack.jpg (929x523, 36.99K)

Did they confirm her already?

Politics is real. This judge doesnt rape children right along side both party's leaders. Keep voting!

Last year. This is all just theater and showing the country what a worthless affirmative action puppet she is.

I wouldn't say showing everyone, but the only people that matter knew that already. I don't care what happens to this country anymore.

That's the goal.

Try doing something to save the country instead of being a useless drain on it.

>enjoying the theater
OMG BASED LINDSEY

>try helping the godless country and its leaders who hates the white working Christian man, instead of hoping and wishing for their collapse.

People who endorse these people like you are worse than those committing these evil actions.

Attached: 1648055426674.jpg (684x684, 45.87K)

>no no no YOU'RE the bad guys for wanting to fight the bad guys!
Get out of my country if you're not going to defend it, traitor.

You'll be the first up against the wall. Make sure you vote trump in 2024, he'll save you!

Don't be an idiot. In the end, the President gets to make the pick. And the republicans aren't going to argue too hard; because they know that when it's time for them to make the pick, everyone switches sides on the argument.

Meanwhile... does anyone have the picture of when the dems pre-printed protest signs against all potential nominees? Can't find it
> stop ketridge
> stop Cavananaugh
> stop john smith

Red states are making sure the left can never steal another election. We'll retake Congress this year, and the White house in 2024.

It'll be just like every other committee, watch them get all the dirt out and all vote for acceptance. No big deal. Probably in their best interest she's pro pedo.

>Lindsey Graham
He actually did something worthwhile?
I haven't been watching.

He's completely and utterly ripped her apart two days in a row and forced the Dems to play damage control.

Very cute, that's the spirit! You'll win it next time, champ!

Poor pathetic faggot.

Strong cope ziocuck

Damage control? She's already confirmed
You're the reason I've begun voting Dem just fyi

>please let us be enslaved and tortured by our enemies, i'm so weak and pathetic

No, she's already confirmed. It's just more lip service for you to think they're suddenly BASED!, typical of the GOP

You mean the way you do pretending the GOP can stop her since she's already been confirmed? Cope

Conservatives are only destroying her because they want another kike on the SC.

Based take
It's actually because she was already confirmed so their words now are worthless
The GOP only goes based when being based is useless, like now

Keep talking Nigger loving faggot you're about to find out the meaning of Retribution CUNT.

Cope and seethe. She's already been confirmed, loser. Why didn't the GOP go all out like this at her confirmation hearing last year? Why only now when it can change nothing?

We all notice this