WHAT DID RUSSIA MEAN BY THIS???

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1506347652136505348

Attached: 1648054172245.png (1440x2204, 825.69K)

>WHATABOUT...

not sure but this actually made me laugh

Attached: 20220323_175609.jpg (2880x2880, 462.37K)

fml we're the badguys

Kek you can’t ever argue you it so you say that, you know they’re right.

Kek

What about nothing, retard.Where’s the lie?

It mean whataboutism.
If you can't defend your actions, just point to the other guys and say "they did it too!!!"

YEAH RUSSIA THIS IS HOW POWER WORKS. IF YOU HAVE IT THEN YOU MAKE THE RULES. PUTIN IS AMERICAS KECKOLD

>6 millions
KEK

Fucking kek.

Attached: 1641690126494.jpg (912x905, 96.21K)

oy vey 6 gorillion

>It’s OK when satanists do it

America will be held accountable and sanctioned by god.

It's literally the power of Isreal. We can't be sanctioned cause of Isreal's veto. Its literally the only thing Isreal does for us is make us condemation proof lol.

OYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY
STOP NOTICING THINGS GOYIM

Pointing out hypocrisy is not whataboutism.

ye i remeber this

Attached: photo_2022-03-20_10-39-00.jpg (826x1280, 128.14K)

I don't like Russians but they aren't wrong. When you have one international block in charge of sanctions, sanctions become one sided.
Europe is America's bitch. And as long as they keep slurping on American semen, NATO is just a US vassal.

In order for sanctions to work you'd need at least 4 or 5 blocs that aren't afraid of sanctioning anyone if they do anything worthy of sanctions.
I hate Russians, but they aren't wrong in this case. Americans should've been sanctioned by some european, asian and Russian blocs.

Then again, the Russians could've sanctioned anerica if they had wanted to, and they didn't, so in that sense they can't complain now

go back to r*ddit, faggot

Based Russia shining an light on the demons 322

this is the kind of quality people trump would hire. You can just picture this kind of professionalism from his administration.

Russians crying like little bitches wHaT aBout ThEM lol.

Not the power move they think it is. Wimpy af in fact. Acting unbothered and mosturized is the Chad move.

Looks like a made up word to me

Holy based

Attached: 1647985223053.jpg (600x720, 85.62K)

holy reddit. kill yourself.

>whatabout
>whataboutism

I noticed you GCHQ and 77th brigade woke rats coined and started using this term during convid plandemic on literally every platform. On daily fail comment section this shit was posted as a reply to everyone who challenged WEF driven narrative. What I fail to understand is why 85 IQ cocksuckers like you think it works or makes any impact what so ever. It makes you stand out like a sore thumb and just confirms little squirms smug shits like you are working overtime for £8.91 an hour to fuck your own country.

You're fucking cancer mate.

Attached: 1640539891359.jpg (776x469, 35.54K)

Russians jelly they arent the baddest guys

Sounds like this Russian embassy wants to get their ass kicked out of the host country to me.

Trump -- 4 years no war.
Biden --1 year in catastrophic war.

Liberals are demons so of course they rather have biden.

Holy cope

You should be praying that Trump comes back

>shill rat levels of cope reveals their sliding attempts.....

Attached: 1585024821198.jpg (424x663, 51.57K)

russia literally sounds like weak trumptards complaining kek

it's the nature of OP’s to destroy themselves. That‘s the message, dear OP.

Attached: F36CFBCB-82D4-4879-A962-8378B7B7FB6A.jpg (1024x1024, 301.36K)

Fact Check: True

Actually, that's exactly what it is.

Lol USA murders fucks better then Russia. Stay mad faggot.

Theyre gay for US politicians

Attached: putin (2).jpg (567x563, 58.96K)

>kek

The last sound a reddit warrior makes when a Russian tank rolls over xer.

>Omfggg so baised Russia!!!11!!!

Attached: 1647002499060.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

putin plans war for trumps second term knowing trump will defend it and pull out of nato

realizing trump was a moron who couldnt even handle covid and lost his chance at reelection kek

going ahead with it anyway thinking joe Biden is weak

oh fuck most sanctions in world history

kekekeke

THIS. So glad the adults are back in charge!

>Whatabout...
Sounds like neo-nazi lingo, we don't tolerate that here. Time for you to return to Reddit tourist

>Only cares about world domination and money.

>says it like its a bad thing

What a faggot.

Sure but then wabtism isn't actually a fallacy. It's like if a hobo pretends he's qualified to give his opinion on major surgery then calling him a hobo is an ad hom. but it isn't wrong.

The proper argument against what they're saying is that they themselves didn't sanction neither the US nor the EU, so it was their choice not to do what they're whining about

Quite literally irrelevant. It's a tactic in debate to change focus from your to others. But here is the thing even if everyone will start looking at US past wars this won't make russian actions better they will only make US actions worse.

>a hobo pretends he's qualified to give his opinion on major surgery then calling him a hobo is an ad hom. but it isn't wrong.

Thats no true scotsmen you fucking mong.

Why dont you post the full picture

Attached: foswbbgxwaaaowm.jpg (720x612, 60.62K)

>Won't somebody please think of the shitskins!?
Nobody cares, faggot. No more brother wars in Europe. It's that simple.

So are they saying the US should have been sanctioned?

Do they realize that's a tacit admission that sanctioning Russia is the correct move?

i know this shit is kiked out on both sides, all jewish tricks, but this tweet is insanely based

Attached: 193.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

>WHATABOUT..

How to tell me you are a midwit in one word.

Attached: Reddit @ War 5.png (879x285, 20.11K)

They also admitted that Russia didn't sanction them making the as big of a hypocrite as everyone else.

Where’s the lie though?

The literally saying we better at war then them even implying our wars justified cause never sanctioned lololol

Russians low iq af

? retard that rando faggot only changed his profile picture 24hrs after getting btfoed. kill yourself. t
his is the original

Attached: 20220323_172718.jpg (808x858, 34.48K)

I don't think so, no.

Yes and? There's nothing wrong with putting the spotlight on others. If a murderer who got acquitted on a technicality accuses another murderer of a crime, the accused can bring up the fact that the other is also a felon who should be in prison but isn't.
Either way, I'm saying that their argument is flawed because they didn't even try to sanction the US or the EU.
But in the hypothetical case that they had a more solid argument to use against the West, there's no reason why they shouldn't use it.

I thought twitter banned ruska

>reeeeee you can’t just call people faggots
Sounds like something a butthurt faggot might say
Go back
Cope uggo it’s 100% truthful and you can’t refute it

Please just be silent when adults are talking

It's irrelevant that's the point. Nobody sanctioned them not even Russia that is crying about being sanctioned. Not even other Arab countries.

Name a single word that isn't made up. Name a language that isn't made up. Spook.

It is tho. Your example is an appeal to purity that a hobo cant have opinion on X. Thats the very definition of no true Scotsman fallacy.

they're right. i will never look at america as the good guy after growing up and actually living it. let it burn

Sure, I'm with you on that 100%

They are saying Russia shouldn’t be sanctioned for this lil irrelevant Ukraine war. Saying it‘s totally unfair to even think of sanctions.

Fuck off Muhammad

Attached: 1636711400940.jpg (601x426, 99.2K)