Fellow butthurt belt’oids, why are we so cringe?

Fellow butthurt belt’oids, why are we so cringe?

Attached: D31498A6-7214-4731-8079-D2150DC3B1AD.jpg (1024x768, 89.91K)

Cause you are gay

feed us dead boscheviks
it's what slavs crave

Attached: 1642706219882.jpg (529x580, 24.5K)

Napoleon complex

What's the point of such arrogant pics, when you do nothing?

baltics are shitting their skinny jeans and quaking in their doc martens because they know they're next

Big and true

Because we've been trained since infancy to be shock troops of the NATO SS against the Neo-Russian Empire

Attached: zel.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

>hold me back bros, I'm gonna beat the shit out of that guy! Hold me back!
>no one is holding him back
It's chihuahua behavior.

We aren't. Just the goverment is corrupt and doing what EU And US tells them.
Normal people want nothing to do with this shit.

Make moskals seethe

But you just got rolled over by them. Like srsly, very few of you can boast about resistance.

1 error is all it takes for Poles to bite off their chain

Attached: 2-goblin-kia.gif (1188x1664, 2.13M)

Looking at the Russian capabilities, I would be surprised if they could even cross the Baltic Sea,

Kom då ryssjävel

But they just laugh at such things. They only understand force.

Our citizens are NPCs and politicans are puppets. But nobody realy gives a fuck about Ukraine here. Only about suffering of their civilians. We put blue and yellow shit everywhere because that is order from Washington.

yeah I know, the smoothbrains were always submissive
I wish we would be at least at Poland/Finland level of bolschevik hate

Attached: accelerate.png (840x388, 35.48K)

Fuck commies

I honestly don't give a fuck
This war is between russia and ukraine we shouldn't interfere with other s business
No one is effected except them
So not my problem

Attached: 1636056288307.jpg (474x381, 25.18K)

Does your country kill your own traitors abroad?

Attached: 1647966822662.png (744x1348, 463.55K)

Its literally chihuahua behaviour we know we can’t do shit on our own, we’re even weaker when we were in the beginning of 20th century. We just want Russia to trigger war with Nato which actually can fight. Cringe larp.

>no one is holding him back
US is.

Sounds legit, fellow "normal people" :)

Why wait for error? When Poland could have already sent troops to Ukraine. I mean Turks sent to Syria and Libya...
Ukraine doesn't need whole NATO. Just former eastern block minus germs, they are pretty pathetic. And with such support we could easily push them back from all our territory.
And you may not like us, may not care about Ukraine, but you will actually be doing for own safety. If you let Russia take Ukraine over, you'll get trouble closer to own borders.

And that's a nervous laughter my xoхoл бpaтaн, they know they're fucked and will be even more fucked, you fuck them in Ukraine, we Azeris fuck them in the Caucasus and soon the Central Euros will fuck them in Belarus

?

it is not our problem, but we will get dragged into regardless due to Polish redardation , being the attack dog of America, the USA will fight ww3 to the last Romanian,Pole and Balt.

Est Euros are not wanted in Klaus' great reset world, so they found a way to make us all kill each other

zelinsky is that you?

That's pretty much virtue signalling, because it's not up to you to close the air and you are perfectly aware nobody will respond to your calls.

Butthurt belters bark like chihuahuas thinking they're a big dog
I literally cannot wait until retarded p*les decide to cross the Ukrainian border only to immideately get Kalibr'd

>come here and die for us
When Russia attacked Finland ukrainians were part of their army.

are you with military alliance with us?

>why are we so cringe?
Iam not cringe,
I just want nuked Russia.
Yeah, yeah, whatever steppeboy
for this you need another occupation

Drž piču kokot bratislavský
Press Z to support our Russian brothers.
ZZZZZZZ

Article 5, if Polish troops or bases are attacked even in a foreign country that means the whole NATO must to come and fight Russia and shit won't be too nice, Turks do not have direct combat with Russian troops just proxies fighting proxies and Turks fighting other proxies while Russians fights other proxies, Turks are mostly there because of the Turkmen and Circassians and to fuck the Kurdoids

>we Azeris fuck them in the Caucasus
By letting their peacekeepers and FSB into Karabakh? Aliev is a twofaced dog.

All im hoping is for basarabia to reunify somehow in the confusion of war

Jééééé, bača z východu dorazil.
Vítej, ovečkomrde :-))))

>chihuahua
Is this the latest lakhta shill directive word?
So fucking forced and unnatural lmao