Did you guys know blacks cant be racist?

Did you guys know blacks cant be racist?

Attached: FOjHsCBXEAQ1fpQ.jpg (1080x413, 60.84K)

Attached: FOjHr3MWYAYfw6z.jpg (1072x363, 48.69K)

I wouldn't have known this retard even existed if you didn't post his bullshit with zero likes on here

niggers don't have cognitive capacity needed to be racist, they kill indiscriminately, and since niggers live with niggers, the most amount of "people" they kill is other niggers

Exactly
>another twitternigger thread
Yaaaaaaaaaawn

Attached: 826E0FDC-691E-4C23-A052-B33D4B7A2970.jpg (936x1024, 154.46K)

>position of power
Wasn’t there a nigger president at one point?

Is ivan alverson the closest thing black folx of color have to the pope?

Or they are just taking the piss like all these stupid fucks on twitter do. Libs know that discrimination against white id racism. They just justify it with irony. They are not unaware hypocrites. Which is worse.

*whites is

Who cares? Stop catering to their nonsense you miserable retard.

Blacks are the most racist people in America. They are also the most entitled and weakest race in North America.

They can't be racist because they not people.

I am a white man. I have never been in a position of power. I have been told since I am white my opinions, morality, and desire to live in civilized crime/corruption free society has been marginalized. Thus I can not be racist. It is those doing this to me that are truly the racist some white some POC. Peace in the middle east!

By this logic Scottish folks can't be racist

if anything, niggers are the most extremely racist sub species in the whole planet. they even hate their own joke of a race. the highest number of dead niggers comes from nigger gang violence, nigger abortion and nigger crime. niggers are a fucking mistake of nature, they seethe 24/7 that they aren't white and blame their failed life on everything and everyone else .
no, no, NO , just fucking imagine, I MA GI NE, saying that the reason why you are poor, jobsless, a crack addict, retarded, criminal with a destroyed neighborhood is because something that happened over 250 motherfucking YEARS ago. oh ok so niggers are poor and retarded and violent, not because gangs, nigger culture, rap, laziness, not studying, and not working, no, niggers are oppressed because massa hit Uncle Jamal 200 years ago. ok

That's why I won't stick up for them. Blacks are racist against every other race, hands down the most racist people in America

imagine caring what another man thinks of you
what a faggot

but it doesnt matter because the system or whatever

Tell that to the Asians.

>position of power
10 niggers surrounding one white kid is a position of power

A [noun]-ist is someone who
>holds an opinion on a subject (evolutionist)
>is an expert in a field (biologist)
>engages in an activity (pianist)
>acts in a manner consistent the noun head of the compound (narcissist)
If the noun head is not inherently negative, as "race" certainly isn't, the compound with -ist shouldn't be pejorative either. Therefore, a racist is merely someone who
>holds that race is a valid and useful human category
>someone who's an expert on human taxonomy

This.
If I am randomly attacked by a cougar is the cougar racist? Or is he simply behaving as animals behave?

did u know most blacks are schizophrenics?

nigger are humans
except on this little trait

fuck'em, fuck'em dead