Europe has no future for as long as Poland exists

This country is a thorn in the side of all European nations and the project of a united European race. The Polish race is bound together by nothing except seething resentment for their fellow European man. It's an ethnicity based on negation of everyone around them, rather than a positive notion of shared ancestry and a common manifest destiny.

Let us discuss the portioning of Poland and the dissolution of the Polish people.
I suggest a significant portion of the female population is relocated to Sweden and Germany. The resulting children would be taught only the history and language of their fathers. The male Polish population should be scattered around the world, in Asia, Africa and South America. There they will mix with the local population until the Polish race is forgotten.

Attached: polish whore.png (400x400, 246.48K)

>Russia has no future for as long as Poland exists
ftfy

Attached: 1646722479686.png (1924x1000, 940.93K)

Now that's amentally healthy thing to say!

I think the cute Polish girl in your pic should have seggs with a cute Japanese girl

based polbro. save europe

BUILD FOR BGC

>t. typical swedish niggerlover

I hate you more westcucks than the russians. I hope you are going to extinct soon.

Another butt blasted russian. The shills never end.

It's not everyone else that's the problem. It's you.

he is russian idiot
bunch of russian shills with vpns starting poland hate threads over and over again while creating more memes against poland than ukraine

What about the land swedebro? Who will take it?

Attached: 1647252652601.png (629x550, 82.83K)

lmao bring it on faggot, it's not like no one tried it before

Based. Poland was made up by kikes to weaken Europe.

You're counting on the Anglos to give you back your nation after you've lost it again?

Attached: eternal_german.jpg (660x440, 49.99K)

>Russians
>Everyone
A bunch of snow niggers that abuse alcohol is not entire world. Try to see something outside your shithole.

lol ersatz BGC..still based

How conveniently you forget when we saved your forests from fires, swedecuck.

And you lost every time. You were Germany's bitch, then Russia's.

Shut up and go get raped by somali dick

Based