HAPPENING: PUTIN IS STARVING EUROPE

ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR EUROPE AND THE WEST.
THEY ARE GONNA STARVE WHILE THE CURRENCIES CRASH

>PLEASE GIVE US WHEAT! PLEASE!
>YOU CANT JUST STOP TRADING WITH US

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 124038.jpg (515x837, 92.01K)

not my problem

lmao
>muh sanctions

all part of great reset btw
i wondef if the eu faggots are kept in the dark and retarded or just lying whores and theyre in on it

Sanctions work best when they hurt your own people the most. Everybody knows that.

Everyone here knew this was going to happen years ago - not specifically like this, but we all knew if you didn't start prepping you were ngmi. Prepping has been a unanimous concept on this board for at least the past 2 or 3 years.

then why are you sending your nigger here

This is about food aid for thirld world. Some africans will starve to death because Putin blocks ships.

Lmao how can any of these fuckers expect Putin to do a single goddamn thing.

>assignated to region most affected by food insecurity
This bitch wants you to think this wheat is going to Africa or something? Like she would care? KEK. These kikes are unbelievable. I hope Putin sends teams of assassins to get rid of these parasites

If Europe cannot feed it's own population is deserves to die.

poland will get raped by russia for the 20th time soon

But Ukraine is winning, the tv said so! I guess that's why 15 billion of our tax dollars are being sent/laundered through Ukraine. Take that Putin!

Attached: russiahackedyourmind.jpg (1004x484, 428.26K)

Attached: polska.jpg (960x1500, 202.37K)

Great job, let them eat cake

Attached: 105.jpg (680x671, 100.75K)

based

Attached: PutinHasAReward4U.jpg (600x488, 161.47K)

>we will sanction you russia for being a bad boy!
>w-wait you cant stop selling us food and fertilizer!!!
These people are like spoiled children and completely disconnected from reality

Not my problem, this is food for africans.

Your dog is a Putin apologist! You must euthanize him to save the world!

Attached: russianspoopedinhallway.jpg (480x359, 60.44K)

Eurosatanists will prefer to let us starve to death to feed the negroids.

Attached: ammonium nitrate TLDR.png (1861x1913, 818.6K)

We can ship ya’ll a bunch of fucking corn meal, syrup, and well corn.

based. I guess it beats starving to death because your corrupt govt is embezzling the financial aid. Which is pretty much all of Africa.

Some gay jews are broke and anything is used as an excuse for gibs.

>"We'll block all trades with Russia, that'll show them
>"Okay, we'll do the same, no more food for you
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT"
If there ever was an enbodiment of the liberal tool, screaming at the top of their lungs how it's unfair that their manipulation isn't working.. This would be it

Attached: 1641805593654.png (426x428, 230.65K)

meanwhile, in Russia...

Attached: photo_2022-03-10_23-55-33.jpg (1280x842, 157.77K)

>sending
most people who go to canada or europe are actually middle or upper class retards who go themselves because they are liberal cocksuckers who love trudeau and globohomo
and most people going to usa for work are not actually mexicans but central americans
actual level headed mexicans are stopping that kind of stuff

They have already wrecked the economy by now with their useless stuff. Energy prices here in Europe will be too high to sell anything anywhere else.

Kek

We are both food and fertilizer exporter so we kind of good and looking forward to the future.

All part of the plan. Just wait till half a billion refugees all rush into Europe at once because of this famine.

>imported wheat

Attached: IllegalObedientGilamonster-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 916.16K)

The EU is waging economic warfare on his people and is sending weapons to Ukraine. What do you expect?

No food, no oil, no gas...

Soon we'll see how brave Europeans are in supporting Ukraine when their food reserves start running low

No, that's stupid. The problem is that you don't sanction a country that feeds you.

Russians fucking up wheat ship deliveries in the Black Sea area is not really a huge problem for Europe. Egypt, however, will be totally fucked.

You'll get your wheat when you lift the sanctions. Until then have daddy America give you wheat.

Fuck Europe and anglotrash. Feels comfy af being murican

Attached: F57F4EB9-016B-4F72-A5E6-0B8CD00F521A.jpg (632x395, 46.4K)

EU will suck globohomo dick or freeze and starve to death. I bet they will choose starvation.

>This is about food aid for thirld world
I hope you and your family will be ok Anonzcszcyi

Trudeau:
>If you kill your enemy, he wins.

lmao this is so true

the same goes with ecumenic without german cum support

u telling me the nile floodplain farm land is a meme?

> Putin blocks the ships with food
> WE'LL THROW MONEY AT THE PROBLEM THAT'LL FEED PEOPLE

Payment for the bad arson job in Ukraine

You could try giving them their money back

Good. But Putin should nuke them at once.

That was my first thoughts…. And let me guess… Europe and North America are gonna have to bring them all in so they don’t starve?

At least our dogs don't have the tendency to eat children

Attached: ajm4931_700b.jpg (700x905, 86.17K)

>2.5b
more money to nigger countries

Attached: 1647707223250.png (584x520, 284.24K)

That's exactly how they act. Did they really not believe Russia would retaliate?

You poltards literally has been killing my Any Forums experience since a week. Constant seething.

Attached: 1645652258746.jpg (915x1000, 250.97K)

The EU will have to forbid wheat export and lock the price down. If there isn't enough for all EU countries, countries will stop selling to other EU members. We saw what happened with masks, France stole italian masks, Germany stopped exporting them. French producers will ask why they need to sell wheat for cheap to Estonia and not x5 price to Egypt.

>food and fertilizer
That's a smidge rude to call your citizens like that, but alright, sure, might as well fertilize my fields

Attached: E3XHCVSVEAAKXT1.jpg (1080x1021, 104.65K)

Polish elites are assblasted into oblivion because they wanted to prop their economy by subjugating Ukrainian market and also receive working population to maintain low-waging jobs, now they are done, not only most of Ukrainian market is closed to them, but they also get shitton of refugees of all sorts, starting from babushkas and ending with criminals of all sorts
Kachinkiy is probably envying his brother right now