Prove me wrong

Jesus Christ is Lucifer. Yahowah said 'no other gods beside me' and never mentioned Jesus. He also forgave sin plenty of times. Why would he then need to sacrifice himself to himself to forgive the world, without ever mentioning he was going to do this in the OT? There wasn't even a J in the alphabet at the time. Jesus is a false name.

>Satan rules the world
>biggest religion in the world is Christianity
>just trust the early Church bro there's no way they could have ctrl;c ctrl;v'd the OT to make an earthly messiah fit prophecy

>inb4 OT prophecy of a king of the israelites coming
Those are prophecies of a KING, not God himself coming down as a man. Man as God is 100% Egyptian luciferianism found nowhere in the OT

Attached: bruh.jpg (1280x719, 132.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vam-DhBW0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus is the King of Kings, bonger. get with the program.

Attached: bear1.jpg (1065x958, 176.67K)

now thats what i call politically incorrect!

>bright and morning star
>pray to me instead of the creator
>I will come back and kill everyone who doesn't worship me
>Satan rules the world which is why Christianity is the number one religion
>they are deceived and pray to an idol

2022, white people have finally invented Judaism

>"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
- Revelation 22:16

Attached: 1549127009076.jpg (1920x1952, 906.58K)

Protestants, Jews and Catholics will all worship the same person as the messiah when he comes.

What about Orthodox Christians?

Them too.

I want evidence the NT is trustworthy which nobody seems to be able to provide. It came out of a very shady period when the Catholic church was being set up. The church then went on to kill 50 million Europeans and ban reading of the Bible for 1000 years in Jesus' name. They worship idols. I'm sure Jesus existed but who was he really and why can we trust the words written about him?

>Why would he then need to sacrifice himself to himself to forgive the world, without ever mentioning he was going to do this in the OT

he literally does

>"“You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe produce and your juices. The firstborn of your sons you shall give to Me."
- Exodus 22:29

BUT you can redeem by killing another in it's stead

>"But the firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb. And if you will not redeem him, then you shall break his neck. All the firstborn of your sons you shall redeem. “And none shall appear before Me empty-handed."
- Exodus 34:20

also it was written

>"Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?” Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together."
- genesis 22:7-8

and abraham was right, for

>"Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son."
- Genesis 22:13

well that's interesting, but who is this lamb? and why is god providing it?

well, after the flood god says

>"I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."
- Genesis 9:13

yes this is a rainbow, but it symbolizes a war bow. god is saying that next time humans deserve to be wiped out he will die in their stead

jesus IS the lamb of god

>"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel (meaning: God is with you)."
- Isaiah 7:14

Attached: 2a8f3-lamb_of_god_by_50lbhead-d174xfz.jpg (600x656, 105.31K)

>morning star
Literally translated from the word lucifer

IDK, if Christianity was the true religion how did it go to such destructive wars and give way to modern degeneracy?

Probably. Christianity has only created shit in the world and christians with autism come up with that idiotic phrase: this is lack of christianity lol

>yes this is a rainbow, but it symbolizes a war bow. god is saying that next time humans deserve to be wiped out he will die in their stead
Massive leap there. Everything you said above that isn't telling us about Jesus either, unless you are already looking for it and stretching.

>she will call His name Immanuel
So why didn't she?

all of revelation is about how the world has turned to shit
if christianity were the true religion that's exactly what you'd expect

kike prophecies coming true is irrelevant since that's also part of christian prophecy, except the kike messiah will be the anti-christ

Attached: 1572303926793.png (500x490, 545.65K)

>if christianity were the true religion that's exactly what you'd expect
I question that. The true religion would fix it, as God says if we live well and praise Him he will bless us.

>Satan knows he's going to turn the world to shit
>writes a book predicting it and telling you to worship him
Couldn't this happen?

how is it a miracle to name your kid
lots of kikes were naming their sons Immanuel in the hopes theirs will be the messiah

god's name is yhvh, everything else is a title
"the father", "the son", "the ghost" are not names
"lucifer", "satan" are not names either
"christ", "immanuel" are not names

even Jesus only carries the real name of god
from wiki:
"The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- יְהוֹ is another form of יָהו Yahu, a theophoric element standing for the name of God יהוה (the Tetragrammaton YHWH, sometimes transcribed into English as Yahweh), and שׁוּעַ shua‘ is a noun meaning "a cry for help", "a saving cry",[12][13][14] that is to say, a shout given when in need of rescue."

the name of god has always been in the angel of the lord, who IS the lord, all old testament stuff
see
youtube.com/watch?v=2vam-DhBW0c

Attached: 1598239402559.jpg (300x202, 8.43K)

>muh jewish mythos and writings
>muh heckin torah
theres your problem, its bullshit through and through
the creator of the universe did not come down and tell a random canaanite mongrel people to feed him their foreskins and animal blood for thousands of years
the jewish concept of god found in the torah is a fabrication for human purpose and is retarded

Your arguments are all based on the NT being accurate, but what is the evidence for that? Why do you trust it, honestly?

>"There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil"
- Job 1:1

>"The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?”"
- Job 1:8

>"So Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!”"
- Job 1:9-11

>And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person.” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.
- Job 1:12

[job then gets tortured by satan, but]
>"In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong."
- Job 1:22

[and after the ordeal, ]
>"Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys."
- Job 42:12

tl;dr: god tests us.
"satan" as a word means "accuser", he is an angel of god who's purpose is to test us. power has been given to him by god to carry out his task. but the bible tells us what the solution to the test is !
it's to trust in god, and resist temptation, and we will be rewarded for it greatly.

and yes, this ultimately arises because we have free will. this means the free will to choose to be with god (all that is good) or to be without god (a place where only evil exists- hell). god does not force us to be with him (to have it good), but he is the sovereign of creation and sets the laws, so he decrees what is a path to success and what a path to failure.

Attached: 8be3dbb82bc70fd0b25e78ace3341d5f - Copy.jpg (2410x1378, 426.04K)

>kills children, servants, wife
>their lives and experience dont matter at all

retarded jewish fable

do you think a jewish messiah would be sent by a good god?
to enslave the goyim in favor of some kikes?

>"The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ."
- Galatians 3:16

muzlims also believe jesus will return and preach izlam, do you think izlam as a religion teaches good?
i sure don't

jesus wasn't a writer
for sure there are many corrupt bible translations today, so it could be that ALL bible books are "corrupted" in some way

the bible doesn't tell us to do nothing
but it does tell us that the degenerates are gonna conquer the earth, because human nature is fallen / degenerate

you don't have to look at it from a "trust the plan" kind of way
more of a "hope for the best but expect the worst" kind of way
revelation doesn't have to come true tomorrow, or even in another 2000 years

Attached: 1589468751478 - Copy.jpg (2512x2744, 937.54K)

>Prove me wrong
Easy. The masons worship lucifer.