The OnionPill

What's your take on onions as a testosterone booster? What are the other benefits (also post infographics and relevant files)

Attached: onions-testosterone-250x191.jpg (250x191, 8.88K)

they boost testosterone if you eat them raw

If you want max T start heading into the woods. Pine pollen is very close chemically and it is widely believed to be the trigger in most animal mating seasons.

dont eat any plants you dumb fucking goyim.

I rub it on my dick every day to chase away gay thoughts I've been having lately.

Since I saw an infographic image on Any Forums, I went to Youtube to search some more and have started eating raw white onions with my meals almost everyday.

Bugmen shit on you with placebo but since I started I have a deep seated rage and am really horny (also take zinc, selenium, magnesium and vitamin D, cold showers, do strentgh training and combat sports, avoid unhealhties and plastics, etc)

Attached: 1647632394117.gif (446x512, 1.15M)

Biggest testosterone boosters are sun and cold exposure.

Biggest subtractors are artificial light and non native EMF.

Kudos

Attached: thumbs_up_honkler_by_nelex5000_ddhp7r2-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 167.27K)

thx bro you can too

Also went through a grunt phase working construction and labor, sometimes go to KravMaga camps, survival training, the works

Attached: wp3312181.jpg (787x1005, 127.13K)

They're alkaline and good food for treating cancer, diabetes and abrahamism.

Attached: 1529136538508.jpg (767x755, 115.96K)

right i need onionpill infographics for my friends post 'em if you got 'em

Attached: 1647734962114m.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

I do different supplements with lots of amino acids and vitamins though been out of the gym because shoulder injury, waiting for go ahead from my doctor, just walks in the park for me atm

> cold and sun exposure
Checked. Cold showers and try to get out. When I started reading stoicism I worked labor and tough shit went full Fight Club.

What feels good is not good for you. Yoi werent created "to feel good" bros (Marcus Aurelius's Meditations)

Attached: 853059173-Platoon-___-Tom-Berenger-as-Sgt_-Barnes.png (1024x576, 594.43K)

idk I think onions are tasty and dgaf about test benefits.

I wonder if vitamins are good for you I'm thinking of quitting, could the body become dependent and later fail to absorb vitamins?
Also got shoulder and back doing machines and upper body only

Youre probably best off going as natty as possible, go outside (its winter here)

Attached: 1647606485136.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Here's one

Attached: 1638977842923.png (768x549, 191.07K)

No, your body can't become vitamin resistant
I would pay attention if you take too much vitamin B's because they are found in absurd amounts in certain supplements, it's good for detox but not everyday.
Vitamin E and C are Antioxidans who stay in your body and help your cells regenerate so you can take more of them
I would recommend Glicin,Q10 Coenzym and L-Arginine, helps great for muscle tissue regeneration, take it before having a bath.
In Moscow it's 10°C right now, kek

thx bro, i dont wanna grow mass though because i do mma etc. i want strentgh only so doing heavy weights, and cold showers help inflamation. will look on those vits

Attached: HD-wallpaper-instinct-tiger-full-animal-design-jungle-monkyal-power-red-roar-savage.jpg (800x1422, 273.55K)

Doubt it does anything significant to testosterone but onyon tastes good and provides nutrients

It actually is riven to work, but you have
To eat a ton of them and they have to be. There are a lot of other somewhat extreme dietary changes that also work to some extent but as far as I know raw onions are basically #1. Eating a ton of red meat, eggs, and raw onions while lifting, getting some cardio, plenty of sun, and getting involved in any form of competition with other males are your best bets for getting natural testosterone production up. All this stuff (not to mention natural testosterone support supplements) will help, but it will never come close to the results one can get from exogenous testosterone. Then again, these natural options aren't invasive and don't make you dependant on the pharmacy jew either.

Responsible dosage of TRT is basically beneficial to a man's mental and physical health in every measurable way EXCEPT fertility. Between the fertility and being dependent on the pharma jew, I think it's best to just do what you can with natural options. At the end of the day, being highly physically active, getting lots of sun, and pursuing goals and competition will make you feel high T more than taking TRT while being lazy.