VENEZUELA CAN DOUBLE OIL PRODUCTION "WITHIN MONTHS" BY REMOVING SANCTIONS

Shut up there are still major USA companies that own oil wells in Venezuela that the USA government prevents them from using since 2019? They simply need to allow American companies to turn American owned oil wells back on and oil production will double in Venezuela and gas prices will sink worldwide? Why the hell haven't we done that?

Chevron, Waiting It Out in Venezuela, Tells U.S. Now Is the Time to Pump Oil - WSJ - wsj.com/articles/chevron-waiting-it-out-in-venezuela-tells-u-s-now-is-the-time-to-pump-oil-11647959248?mod=e2tw

For months, Biden administration officials snubbed top executives and lobbyists for Chevron Corp. who had pressed officials in Washington to ease sanctions so the company could boost production in Venezuela, where the U.S. has banned such activities since 2019.

Then Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine.

Now the Biden administration is listening closely to Chevron, say people familiar with the conversations,which says it can help double Venezuela’s 800,000 barrels-a-day production within months. That could replace the loss of roughly 700,000 barrels a day the U.S. was importing from Russia before it attacked Ukraine. And it could help lower gasoline prices—a major concern for the Biden administration in a tough election year.

Attached: IMG_20220323_122017.jpg (1080x733, 194.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want all zambos out of my country

The USA has spend a quarter of a century tell us that Venezuela is bad.
Someone explain why they fear the chavez?

I mean they didn't even do Chavez like this. They must be terrified of the Maduro bus driver

They nationalized the oil infrastructure built with american 401ks and were given a 40 year shithole sentence. The generation that voted for that need to die early and destitute similar to Iran having permanent mask mandates for women carried out by men with rocks until the 40 years are served.

If by months they mean a decade then sure.
It would be a major infrastructure investment and that takes time.
They need all new equipment.
Also its not replacing 700 thousand barrels a day in 2 weeks, when Ruble payment will be needed for delivery.

What!? Give money to a smaller nation that can be easily dealt with instead of a country filled with crazy people and nuclear weapons? NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Chavez was a commie who talked a lot of shit on us while nationalizing private property. He also thought he'd be slick by having citgo give free heating oil to poorfags. So between our sanctions and the inevitable failure of communist policies Venezuelans lost an average of 25 lbs

>If by months they mean a decade then sure.
>It would be a major infrastructure investment and that takes time.
>They need all new equipment.
Not true these are chevron's oil facilities that trump made them close down while operational. Chevron says they can double Venezuela oil production in months that doesn't even include the Venezuelan government operated fields that have similar sanction issues in that they aren't allowed to sell it (and the USA government probably wouldn't roll back those at this point)

its the filthiest oil on earth full of sulpher. The reason california has smog is the super cargo ships all use Vz oil.

looks like acid rain is back on the menu

>Why the hell haven't we done that?
Because the Russian sanctions are a convenient excuse for the hyperinflation caused by the FED and blackrock. Everyone saw it coming back in 2020, but no one wanted to acknowledge it because they were the ones at fault. Now Russia is at war and they have an excuse for rising prices. They don't want to get rid of that excuse.

The US can probably double output as well, if retard Biden would withdraw those executive orders he signed on day 1. Biden basically imposed sanctions on the US itself.

All i see you fucking someone trying to help his country that is oil rich.

Too bad you mayans are too stupid to harness your own resources

It’s almost like they are intentionally destroying this nation and conserving it’s resources for the chinks who own them

Mexicans are retarded, that much is obvious

lol. Yeah if even possible (probably not) in 10 years or more and then America quickly has no oil left. The oil companies are already bitching they can't find enough employees to drive trucks, frack, etc. don't have enough frack sand for current operations .. etc. 1-2 years minimum for any relevant extra percentage to come online

Whereas this can lower gas / oil prices tomorrow or within weeks dramatically

And on top of that large % of American refineries can't even process that extra frack oil they actually need the type of oil from Iran/Venezuela/Russia (heavy - extra heavy crude) because that's what they were designed for

>Invest in their country for a mutual partnership
>Both countries thriving
>One decides to break the deal
>The other one puts sanctions on the one that breaks the deal
They elected a stupid president who tried to pull a fast one and ended up making things worse for everyone.

These things really as delicious as you people make them out to be? Because I constantly see people giving them away on craigslist and I am thinking I could start raising them as an emergency food supply. I have a big garden and grow way more than I can eat so I was thinking that I could raise them on produce I grow, clean them, butcher them, and then stock my deep freeze with WHEEKers

Attached: WHEEKachu.png (200x199, 60.92K)

biden is busy, stop bugging him with all that fake news and russian propaganda
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI

And that's your problem how, exactly ? He seized stuff in HIS country. US companies got fucked so what? Are you company serfs? If yes, then admit you're a kiked nation who's policies are not driven by its people's needs but by corporate interests.

Keep in mind btw this is simply by allowing an American oil company operate their own American oil facilities that are in Venezuela that are currently prevented from doing so by American sanctions