Conservatives have no rebuttal against this

Conservatives have no rebuttal against this.

Attached: FOfv0SrVQAMgbZN.png (733x712, 478.57K)

Phelps beat everyone because he had better skill than his male counterparts

The transgender women (who was born a biological man) beat the women because men are more athletic than women

Fuck an A, that lady is EXACTLY like Michael Felps!

But Lia Thomas came 8th in the finals, with every competitor swimming a faster race than Thomas' PB.

You're a dipshit faggot leaf.

100% confirmed

He was born with freak long arms and double sized lungs. Sports are dumb and Christians are just trying to win elections over them.

>Phelps beat everyone because he had better skill
lol
rofl

Shilling hard again, leaf?
You should kill yourself, globohomo faggot. I hope the CCP sends an ICMB in your shithole babylonian country.
Pic rel was also made by a leaf btw

Lia is based. Feminists are having their heads spinning in unending loops about what to do.

I believe Phelps should say he's a woman and then win another 60 gold medals in the next five Olympic games.

Women's sports should be like the senior tour so we can still enjoy the dominance of the great male athletes after they can no longer compete with their peer group.

>Phelps beat everyone because he had better skill than his male counterparts
Wrong.

Attached: 001E5537-0BFF-4FB6-9AA0-A277FF3A7010.jpg (438x318, 66.72K)

the secret of phelps was ripping huge heads. smoking increases lung capacity

Attached: 1630587607225.png (535x723, 506.8K)

if they don't care about fairness then allow men into women's sports leagues and see how that plays out. why the fuck not?

So this implicitly concedes that MtF trannies have a physical advantage? What point are they trying to make.

Agreed, get rid of women sports, that way women AND trannies will be forced to compete with normal men and their estrogen ravaged bodies simply cannot keep up.
Also we no longer need the special Olympics as a bonus.

michael phelps was scammer as well.

Phelps beat everyone because he's a freak of nature.

Massive cometitive sports leagues were a mistake, sports were meant to be a for fun local thing, but now we have highschool football players training like it's a part time job

but shouldn't this be a good thing tho? think about it.. soon all the women sports will be full of troon beefcakes and no women just like basketball is full of niggers because they are just better... you got the regular league at noon and the drag league in the evening.. and women back in the kitchen.

Phelps need like 9,000 calories a day to swim peak performance (explains his pot usage)

I want the tranny sports debate to end in the logical conclusion.
I want Mike Tyson in a wig punching a literal hole through a woman's face.

YEEEYAHHHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHH
I'M A FUCKING WOMAN

>She
Kek these retards still can't bring themselves to use a male pronoun, even when they're trying to mock us

It's swimming lol, it's literally genetics the sport

Not that the troons argument is valid but he definitely isn't out-thinking and out-skilling his competition.