I'm curious about the Free Masons

I'm curious about the Free Masons.
What happens during each of the 33 initiations?
Do they like Lucifer a lot?

I heard that on your 16th initiation you get fucked up the butt by a senior member, and you in turn fuck their ass hahaha is this a joke or there is some truth to it?

Attached: 1200px-Square_compasses.svg.png (1200x1265, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kN2nS
180rule.com/rituals-ocd-and-psychopathy/
youtu.be/N7uSt74irBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is not meant for you to know.
Trying to garner data from Any Forums and then trying to LARP in IRL will get you in big big trouble.
Any Forums is also a secret society in some sense. So there is that.

you swear a blood oath each degree

so when you see a mason get sworn in court or office....
know their blood oaths matter more

gematriaeffect.news

Also all of the oaths are under penalty of death, even in the lowest degree.

Lucifer? Shilla...

African negro nonsense:

Psychopaths, Girardian Theory & The 180 Rule

archive.is/kN2nS

180rule.com/rituals-ocd-and-psychopathy/

It’s an expensive hobby

You're out of luck there. Each degree is just a series of lectures. Some in theatrical form.
There's also only three in Freemasonry.

The penalty from 4th-32nd is "feel a genuine remorse" kek and the penalties are part of the story of the first 3 degrees, not literal

Remorse and death.

That wouldn't be legally or practically enforceable.

My father in law is a master mason and he's a fag for not telling any of their secrets

I heard they have to pay to play their mind GAYmes with everyone else.

Say hello to the next Philippine president

Attached: EwxAyTqWEAMJS5C.jpg (720x405, 48.22K)

No its literally just feel a genuine remorse, I almost laughed because I thought they'd make it spookier than the first 3 but nope

>legally
Yeah, user, clearly the Freemasons give a shit about legality and the rule of law. Obviously.

Maybe if you had zero hobbies, kids, pets, collections of things… or ate out in restaurants. Then you could afford it.

They do swear to, yes. And there's not really any evidence to the contrary for the group(s)

Only negroids have any interest in this kind of thing. Check the noses on the absolute majority of its members.

Terrible first post.

You’re literally the result of masonry’s plans on your scrap of a country - which managed somehow to become worse than Berlin during Weimar

>What happens during each of the 33 initiations?
All I heard is that during the 3rd initiation you have to fart on an imitation ham sandwich. Then at the 13th initiation you have to eat the sandwich.
>Do they like Lucifer a lot?
They only like him a little bit
>I heard that on your 16th initiation you get fucked up the butt by a senior member, and you in turn fuck their ass hahaha is this a joke or there is some truth to it?
I think you’re mistaken with the events of your 16th birthday.

Freemasonry is just a front for bigger jews and KANGZ (the same people who are shitting over Germany since forever).

Read Secret Teachings of All Ages.

Most glowniggers are some type of secret society. They enforce their rules first. Including death.

explain what a genuine remorse would mean? not regular remorse, but GENUINE remorse
it seems to insinuate some kind of punishment

Lodge Propaganda Due: youtu.be/N7uSt74irBc