>endless coins
>not a single coin stable over 1 year
>not a single coin good for long term investment
>best returns on most coins are in 1 week pump and dump period
>best returns on bitcoin are from very early adopters
>coins are traceable
>no coin's value is based on anything predictable
>NFTs are literally nothing
>"Blockchain backed digital metaverse marketplace" is Silicone Valley doublespeak for MMORPG
>The value in every coin is compared to its value in fiat $ currency
>Coins are essentially a digital fiat currency that leaves enough room for places like Coinbase to skim a little off the top
>The entire value of everything block chain based is still determined by the desires of the crypto consumer market
>Literally the only benefit is that more coins can't simply be printed like paper but fractional trading makes this point basically moot

It really is just a scam, isn't it?
Crypto has all the value and security of Funkopops

Attached: 46187468716.png (972x620, 870.85K)

Basically. Bitcoin has lost value this year despite every mutual fund on the planet gaining value.

>every mutual fund on the planet
Mutual funds are a great investment in comparison. You're basically just letting someone make the investments for you. They're all collections of investments in proven businesses and can offer a predictable return year over year that surpasses inflation
Think of it like this. If your shitcoin didn't make about a 10% return over the last 12 months then you've actually lost money on it

Monero is the only crypto worth using. Everything else is a scam.

All the DNMs take monero only. In 2013 they took BTC exclusively.

why am i having to compete against inflation?

>Monero
It looks ok I guess but it's lost money this year
Ask Biden.
It's like this: If you took $100 bill and put it under your mattress, then waited a year, and inflation was 10%, your $100 no longer buys the same $100 of stuff
Same is true with shitcoins. If the coin didn't gain at least the same % as inflation then it has lost value. Profit would be % gained over inlfation

Attached: 1646262014668.jpg (828x816, 600.52K)

Its not about losing money you retard it's about having digital, untraceable cash.

If you're investing in crpyo you may as well just chase meme coins and pnd. I buy monero every month and will for years. Im gonna make it.

At least those two are real people…

Thiel hasn't given up and neither should you. Go to Reserve's website and read about what he is trying to build.

inb4: Shill. Unironically not a shill post. You really should look into it and judge it yourself. It might cure your pessimism.

Attached: 1618755962940.png (1345x1435, 182.37K)

>The value in every coin is compared to its value in fiat $ currency

This. Until this stops, crypto can’t stand on its own.

It was quite literally a get rich quick scheme. If you're late to crypto you're NGMI

I made enough to buy a nice new semi auto 12 gauge for bird season then I dumped it all and never looked back. Crypto is retarded for an investment.

If only people had listened and bought XDB.
Buy it now, I'll look like a genuis in 3 weeks.
>2 more weeks
Even tomorrow will prove I know what I'm talking about.

Abhorrent post. Just Monero is a century-defining innovation that can neuter the international jew. And there's plenty other good projects besides that.

based and inflationpilled. 1.5M RSR stack here

>untraceable cash
I get that monero is at least "untraceable" but if an asset is losing value then it is losing value.
I think there's value in blockchain technology for practical purposes. I just don't think it should be looked at as an investment opportunity and that seems to be all anyone cares about. Making money on it.
Yeah and since it's always compared to $ then you can use a reduction in the value of $ to make it seem like there was a similar % gain in the shitcoin. But really it's just that $ lost value, which probably caused a similar loss in the shitcoin value, tho maybe less.
It's literally gambling and I don't like gambling
Here are things I made a better and faster return on than flipping shitcoins:
>used books
>used video games
>literally stuff I pulled out of the trash
>action figures, esepcially NECA
>things I've made myself
>stuff I wrote
All of these cost less than $20, some less than $5, some less than $1 and usually give me a quick turn around for 100%, 200%, even more with books
>the international jew
They will, I'm sure, do nothing to block it then, no pun intended
So why waste my money on shitcoins?

Elon has the haircut of a cuck

Yes. The exchanges just lend you more coins than they have. And at that point it's just fiat with more control.

if crypto was really so worthless why is everyone so afraid of it?

Wait is Elon's hair real?