Azov bros I don't feel so good

Azov bros I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-111241.jpg (1101x841, 161.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WSHYP-CYmc&ab_channel=WELTDocumentary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump

Let’s fucking go I want more hypersonic missile footage

Attached: AFE91C20-D5A1-4D2B-8F60-854468117C7B.jpg (1170x1239, 1.02M)

Do they want to be a russian warship?

Azog brigade gonna starting wasting civilians probably

I don't get it
.t retard

Fake story about how Ukrainian troops on Snake Island told Russian warship to fuck itself when they were offered to surrender. Ukrainians pushed the narrative how these 13 brave defenders all perished.

In reality, Russians then posted 80 or something captured soldiers. They surrendered. Ukrainians were forced to backtrack.

At that moment, anyone who isn't retarded or a shill realized that Ukrainians are far less trustworthy than even Russian government, but that still doesn't prevent shills from quoting ''unverified but realistic sounding'' claims from Ukrainian side.

Soak the Black Earth with their blood and make the world that tasty wheat.

There already was an ultimatum 2 days ago. Ultimatums are not so ultimate, lol.

2 more midnights

They already have been. Fucking faggots have been killing anybody who didn't want to fight their retarded war against Russia. Hopefully Ukrainians start absolutely wasting them.

One dude even got
>Russian Warship, Go fuck yourself
Tattooed on his arm in Cyrillic lmao

Fourth week in, still can’t even take Mariupol. Pathetic.

Attached: A80E89F8-4AE0-440E-9C24-620B7C7F3418.jpg (324x444, 24.56K)

Ok serious question here.

How is ukraine supposed to win this war? I've never seen anyone answer this question, only responses have been pictures of dead Russian soldiers, burned out tanks, and obvious propaganda copypasta about the ghost ofnkiev, frostbitten russian soldiers, or kgb assassination plans of Putler.

>2 days ago
Come on, man!

Attached: biden four days ago.png (951x113, 16.1K)

I kind of understand why they aren't surrendering, they would probably be prisoned for life after the war, death is looking good compared to that
youtube.com/watch?v=3WSHYP-CYmc&ab_channel=WELTDocumentary

Anyone following this war with a critical eye knows Ukraine is slowly but steadily being pushed back and that they almost certainly won't win militarily (I guess it isn't impossible if a lot of weapons keep coming from the west and Ukraine can mobilize more volunteers and reservists, but it is extremely unlikely).

However, I still have no idea what Putin is actually planning to do after winning, or what he can even do. Any attempts at occupation will be met with some resistance, opposition from within Russia, and the sanctions will stay or even increase. Installing a puppet government won't work as the sanctions will persist as well (it's not only economic sanctions but we're also starting to see those from private companies that refuse to work in Russia) and this'll wreck the economy and the Russian people won't like it. Plus, I don't know how long a puppet government will hold. Seems to me like they'd go down quite fast, not necessarily through an insurgency, but through protests everywhere, as Ukraine is overwhelmingly anti-Russian now, even in the East (excluding Donbass).

I guess he could try to fight the sanctions by threatening to cut the gas supply to Europe, but that'd be devastating for Russia as well.

Then the alternative is a peace treaty, but it doesn't seem like Zelenskyy is willing to compromise much. He knows that even if he's losing the war, he's not actually in a bad position.

So, real question, what can Putin even do here? What's the best choice for him? I honestly have no idea and see no good exit for him.

they basically have unlimited weapons/ammo and the intelligence apparatus of USA/NATO

>ples just surrender we cant fight anymore
kek

They did nuke japan

I'm sorry I'm answering and not the Ukrainian flag.
The answer is no way. There is not a single chance.

canada said they dont have weapons to send already

Didn’t this already happen the other day

Every fucking day there's some totally fake story.
>Putin is being deposed
>we destroyed a Russian division
>Kherson has been encircled
>Mariupol siege was relieved
>Volnovakha was recaptured
>we shot down 4 Il-76 planes full of paratroopers
>we recaptured Antonov airport and captured entire Russian battalion (low battery so no photos sry)
>we encircled Russian troops near Kiev (current narrative)
>we sunk Russian warship (oops, it was some civilian freighter)
>we sunk another Russian warship with GRAD (oops, here's a video of it sailing without any damage)
>Ghost of Kiev
And so on and so on.

Russian propaganda lies at least have some semblance of reality. These retards just claim insane shit and then the following day they just pretend it never happened.

>implying subhuman russians would actually take them prisoner even if they did surrender
only option is to take out as many russians as possible

Russians are too kind to azov. Azov would exterminate every russian if they had the chance. Pretty dumb if they don't take this evacuation deal because zelensky wants azov dead and buried. The zelensky regime and their american pupprt masters want no competitors in ukraine after this special operation has ended.

>I still have no idea what Putin is actually planning to do after winning
did you not see his address where he clearly articulated his demands?

So did Russia get range banned? I have a job so I can't be here every second of the day

These ultimatum's are essentially just a polite eviction notice. "We'd like you out by..."

nah

Attached: 1624005553721.jpg (1280x853, 112.85K)

He has no leverage over Ukraine, the longer the war goes, the better it is for Ukraine.

If Putins plan was to destabilize the region and remove NATO from Ukraine's ambitions I'd say he already won desu.

I thought they had said they would not accept surrender as prisoners of war? If the choice is between fighting to the death and being all killed in a show trial at least fighting has some dignity.

>Ukrainian troops on Snake Island told Russian warship to fuck itself when they were offered to surrender.
it did happen retardo, but russki were so bad they couldn't even hit their base.

that's old news, they refused

>How is ukraine supposed to win this war?
It isn't.
As this guy points out, progress has been real slow. But notwithstanding Russian incompetence, Ukraine probably doesn't have the capability to beat Russia. They can bide for time and hope that "crippling sanctions" will force Putin to the negotiating table, and hopefully Putin will agree to a save-face settlement that is not too bad for Ukraine. That's their only realistic hope of "victory" but personally I don't find it very realistic since Putin seems willing to weather the storm of sanctions no matter what.

If Russia didn’t want Ukrainians to fight to the bitter end, they should have left room for negotiations and surrenders that involve things less than life imprisonment or death. They vowed from the start to kill all Azov no matter what, so they shouldn’t be surprised if Azov and other elements of Ukrainian military decide to fight until the very end.

Yes, then they pushed them in.
Now, they're giving them another chance. I guess they don't want to mop up the remnants who'll probably fight to death otherwise.

No, his plan was to meet no resistance, lol.

Attached: 1647954174151.jpg (720x620, 243.06K)

Excellent news. Death to Jewish Comedians, Israeli Nazis and Redditors!
May Chechens play polo with their heads!

we all knew it from the beginning. the equipment western kike governments are handing over (and the money that hohol government employees are embezzling while fleeing) are onlu delaying the inevitable

Surrender, or we will be forced to give you yet another deadline to surrender!
Don't make us do this a fifth time or we'll be really mad!

>However, I still have no idea what Putin is actually planning to do after winning, or what he can even do. Any attempts at occupation will be met with some resistance, opposition from within Russia, and the sanctions will stay or even increase. Installing a puppet government won't work as the sanctions will persist as well (it's not only economic sanctions but we're also starting to see those from private companies that refuse to work in Russia) and this'll wreck the economy and the Russian people won't like it. Plus, I don't know how long a puppet government will hold. Seems to me like they'd go down quite fast, not necessarily through an insurgency, but through protests everywhere, as Ukraine is overwhelmingly anti-Russian now, even in the East (excluding Donbass).

You're missing a lot of details:

- The population communicates in the same language, with the help of the media you can establish control

- Russia has learned over 20 years to control undesirable groups: nationalists, soccer fans, hackers, etc. If you look closely, there just aren't any in Russia.

- The installation of a puppet government was tried in Donbass. And as you can see, quite successfully.

- You can also push economically, there is already talk of paying pensions in cities under Russian control. This will allow the population to be further disinclined.

My crazy theory is that Putin wants to build full-fledged states: Novorossiya and Malorossiya. And leave those problematic lands like Galicia to Ukraine.

they obviously cant straight up win it, their only hope of "winning" is making the war so expensive for russia in terms of soldiers, equipment and money that the russians throw them some points in negotiations that they can sell as victory.

Attached: 1647951341676.jpg (1280x917, 380.71K)

you mean they are so kind, they killed the one who was surrendering to them and make a fun video of it?
kek

>he's still posting this shit even though Ukrainian MoD admitted they were actually captured and there's literally a video of Russians offloading them at Sevastopol

Dude, seriously. For all the screeching about vatniks and how retarded they are, you turned out to be 15 times more retarded than vatniks. Get a fucking grip.

Got the freighter links?

lol, what a world

They can win this thought the 5thncokumnnin Moscow that is.of the same ilk as the regime in Kiev.
Russia's Central Bank Chief for example was in the same "Yale Young Fellows" program as Navalny.
The Russian-jewish oligarchate obviously hates this war.
Putin's speaker peskov whose daughters are living in the US says that "the goal was never to change the regime in Kiev"

A knife in the back for the Russian Strongman Fraction from the 5th column financial ((((establishment))) is very likely.

>the longer the war goes, the better it is for Ukraine.
Because they get nlaws and javelins? Russian strategy has cleared changed from driving into a town expecting babushkas to welcome them with open arms, and getting blown up by anti tank weapons to using artillery to blow up hohols and sending infantry afterwards.

5 ways,
1, russia decides to withdraw due to the sanctions pressure (unlikely)
2, ww3 starts and nato gangs on russia (unlikely but on the table, then we have to wait like 10 years of war to know if ukraine won)
3, russia takes all the land until the daniper and all the costal side of ukraine, ukraine loses but is left with half of the territory (likely outcome of the war, but still the half ukrainan part left will be governed by pro russians I think)
4, full civil war, afghanistan style, they lose at the start but win at the end (likely outcome, but most of the ukrainan population is russian so not sure)
5, with thought and prayers they push russians out (unlikely)

>He has no leverage
if you're going to respond by showing your abbo heritage, I will no longer cast pearls in your direction

Can't wait for next propaganda wave form the west

Attached: 1647878736451.jpg (2378x1090, 622.18K)

>openly threaten to commit a massive war crime
Russia sure is some "merciful liberator"

>from a mutt droning family and not caring
so you're telling me russian are better than mutt?

Russia could keep pushing, forcing millions upon millions of Ukrainians into Poland and the rest of Europe.

That's going to eventually cause issues, and the west will look at a solution that stops the flow of refugees and allows them to send a bunch of Ukes back. That solution will be western Ukraine being the only remnant left, Russia will 'respect' their country, and the world will lift sanctions off Russia.

Or we end up in WWIII.

fuckin retaded toothpaste nigger

>No quarter
How many war crimes are we on?

No, sorry, it was like two weeks ago.
But it was Ukrainians claiming they fucked up a Russian ship and posted some blurry video.
Then few hours later, news came out that some freighter was hit and is docking in Romania or something like that.

They're STILL claiming they have sunk 3 Russian ships though. Amazing.

Kill em all

With the power of reddit memes, upvotes and retweets

Oh no, that sucks.

Attached: 122E00E5-1C12-42D5-B945-EEDCB087C49E.jpg (1198x799, 52.82K)

It's seems to tight around the waist

Attached: 1647617555213.png (1402x747, 330.39K)

Who did that? DNR or LNR militias or Russian troops?

Who started this war?

"lol"
"lmao"

Attached: 1647797121651.jpg (1024x686, 140.94K)

They did that last ultimatum like 5 times already

Attached: 1647491249286.png (267x296, 119.96K)

NOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN NAZIS

bump

It's an invasion. You win when the invador stops attacking before taking you over. You just need to wait for Russians to realise loses are too high and stop active conquest

Oligarchs and finance sector don't have any real power in Russia since Putler destroyed Khodorkovsky and the other Jewish white collar mob bosses who defied him.
Patriots are in control in Russia.

Maybe we can provide safe passage to western europe to those nazi fighters in exchange of them putting down their weapons?

It's win-win-win

because war is expensive and russia is dirt poor.

Its not supposed to "win", its supposed to be turned into 2nd Afghanistan for Russia.

Cope

you're shilling too much, change flag pls

Russia will seize everything east of the Dnieper River securing their strategic objective.

Ukraine will maintain control of Kyiv and western Ukraine. They will organize a ceasefire. The West will spin this out as a necessity to end the violence and bloodshed and a great heroic stand and Victory for Ukraine to achieve this stalemate against the larger invading force.

Ukraine will remain independent of NATO in exchange for Russia’s withdrawal from Western Ukraine and promises to cease hostilities.

Russia may establish an “Eastern Ukranian” government or it may outright annex the territory if it can get away with it. Russia remains an international pariah with the West for five years before talks of “normalizing relations” begins. The Middle East, South America, India, and China carry on with business as normal with Russia.

>they basically have unlimited weapons/ammo and the intelligence apparatus of USA/NATO
They don't have unlimited trained military personel.

you're missing the fact that russia successfully maintains control of russia. they have a private army of like a million men whose sole purpose is to crush russian protests. this army can be delivered en masse to conquered ukraine territory once ukraine is 'demilitarized.' russians are very, very prepared to be an occupying force, because they train against their own populace constantly. funnily enough, putin won't have to worry so much about his populace rebelling if he's quashing rebellion in odessa

Apparently their only options were
1) Stall until Russian troops run out of supplies
2) Stall until Russia collapses
3) Stall until foreign aid comes
But that didn't happen at all. Now they're just slowly getting fucked.

In reality vodkas are laughing off the sanctions while the countries that applied them are feeling the hits harder. It's like oposite world, like "In western countries you sanction others to damage them. In soviet russia you get sanctioned to damage them". USA tried to sabotage Russia's economy and right now the burgers are jumping borders just to buy fuel in my country after they fucked us in the ass for years sabotaging our energetic development. Is insane.
I think Russia might just grow stronger with the sanctions on the upcoming future. They don't have x or don't produce y? Well, time to develop x and y.

Your retards over at /ugh/ly were reporting that the last of civilians were cleared out and azog was finally show the world how bad ass they are.
LOL

We can put them in Germany so they can be propositioned for street sex by arabs like the livestock they are

The United States.

Not the place for propaganda. We hate your side as much as the Russians for lying. Play that in the media who cares.

By pushing Russians off their territory?

>surrender or we will send more high ranking officers to die in Mariupol
Man, those Azov guys must be shaking in their boots :D

End game is Russia and China take this opportunity to destroy the petrodollar.
The US hegemony ends this decade.

Ìt took the zogbots 6 weeks to clear out fallujah, which is a town of less than 300k people, and was filled with 3k low iq shiite militias.
Russia is taking its time now because they don't want to lose troops and aim to keep civilian casualties low.

Attached: 1646446635663.gif (200x200, 179.98K)

Well what do you expect when you cross vatniks with Jews? A more honest hybrid?

>TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1647866904265.png (1611x801, 255.25K)

Attached: 1647892800900.jpg (420x600, 35.93K)

Ukraine continues to receive overwhelming funding. They purchase more autonomous drones than Russia can shoot down. Sanctions prevent Russia from producing enough anti-aircraft countermeasures. Ukraine pushes in on Russian forces with air superiority.

I thought so, well.. how polite of them I suppose

Attached: 93A5FFCC-28A3-47BC-A190-B969000459E7.jpg (562x820, 214.54K)

chechen warship go fuck yourself

They also don't have unlimited nlaws and javelins. UK defense Minister told two Russian comedians that the brits were running out of nlaws lol

>the Russian warship missed so badly the Ukrainians felt sorry for Russia and decided to surrender anyway
Sure sounds unconfirmed but credible.

I forgot to mention that this army is not part of legal army, it's a private state-run organization separate from the army.

The US died Obama part 2

There's a problem with that though: as anyone who knows shit about warfare will tell you, Ukrainian losses are even higher.
There's two wars going on: one in Ukraine, and one on Twitter and other social media.

One in Ukraine isn't going well for Ukrainians.
Did Russians accomplish their goals? Probably not, and they're stalling. But that literally doesn't mean shit. Putin won't give up because of that. It would be suicide to give up.
Ukrainians are scoring some tactical successes here and there, but in these 27 days, they haven't managed to inflict a single catastrophic defeat on Russian forces.

Their capacity to do that is rapidly diminishing. Their resistance was bound to be the strongest initially, since Russians fumbled their invasion and they faced professional and battle-hardened Ukrainian troops.

So Russians might be exhausted, but they're bringing in troops as we speak to reinforce and rotate those engaged in fighting. Ukrainians don't have such reserves. They can only mobilize their reservists, and those troops are of significantly lower quality than the ones from the start.

Attached: 1647939349177.png (400x313, 271.32K)

>inb4 self cap

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 165545.png (1863x932, 340.64K)

5th ultimatum, lol, how scary

wow, so many ultimatums, when my mom tells me to clean my room otherwise she'll shut off the internet she actually does it

>They purchase more autonomous drones than Russia can shoot down.
Then why don't we see any new bayraktar or similar drone footage?

This retard war needs to end before it turns into Chechnya. I actually will give the Russians some credit (despite being fucking braindead taking it this far), for not actually going full Grozny.

Time for talks and shut this shit down, and we need a long, long conversation about nuclear war and unifying Russia into the West. Ironic, but this makes sense. The US can't stand alone against China without Russia. The Russians don't want us all dead and the CCP does. We need to immediately colonize space and make the CCP irrelevant and having Russia in a multipolar world is bad news. The fucking Chechen Muslim shit though jesus fuck Putin.

New demand
Never happened
Just look at what happened to the Azov dyke. She is fine

WHY THE F DO THIS IDIOTS NOT SURRENDER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48.43K)

They don't. If read reports about Russian activities, Russia is playing a long game and methodically destroy Ukraine bases, hardware, armour, planes. By the end of the war, Ukraine won't have any army forces left besides infantry.

Attached: 1647970890955m.jpg (724x1024, 123.58K)

I feel like the only reason Zelensky has not surrendered yet is that he also wants Azov terminated.

Why should they win? Best case would be a patriotic Ukrainian killing zelensky and his handlers (if he’s still in The Ukraine) and just let russia take the eastern Russian section of the country
jewlinnsky thinks he’s in a fucking movie and will send wave after wave of civilians to be murdered by Russians to protect his money laundering operation

I think they mean 2 weeks

you neither snownigger, keep copeposting

>They don't have x or don't produce y? Well, time to develop x and y.
They already did this in many industries in the past few years.
They also still do business with China.
India is buying up their oil and Pakistan is buying more gas and wheat.
The US and the EU are trying to push the narrative that the world is united against Russia, but there are a lot of countries who don't give a shit. Even Turkey (a friggin' NATO country) has yet to sanction Russia. Same for "the only democracy in the Middle East", aka Israel.

They aren't. This is a proxy war between USAxRUS and the goal was to destabilize Russia and Putin took the bait by invading Ukraine. Now this war is a slow burn on Russia and winning the war is not the problem, but taking too long to do it.

They already did. Putin is not going to get what he hoped he get.

Countries are already not sending weapons they promised. Probably because Orckrainians are crooks and are just selling them anyway

How is this even a question?
Shoot all Russian invaders with guns, tanks and artillery?
Kill them? Force them to retreat back into Russia?
Russia still refuses to officially even call this a war. Forcing Russians to draft more manpower would be humiliating to them, and killing their current forces is in fact possible.