Why is it that the only time right-wingers ever use their guns, it's against defenseless animals that can't fight back?

Why is it that the only time right-wingers ever use their guns, it's against defenseless animals that can't fight back?

Attached: Christian Rightwing American Patriot.jpg (1920x1440, 357.17K)

niggers can fight back though

Why another slide thread?

I’m conservative and Staunchly opposed to aerial wolf hunting so fuck you.

Sliding what?
Wolf hunting is a uniquely conservative phenomenon.

That's weird way to describe niggers

>wolves
>can't fight back
Pick one, user

F wild doggo

They use thier guns on women and children. Why do you think white men would care about an animals suffering?

You don't know the story. This guy hunted the wolf that broke into his house and knotted his wife 7 times before leaving her as a shambling mess.

Hunting in general is a uniquely conservative phenomenon because liberals are physically frail and afraid of loud boombooms.

Attached: C9CBD9FD-A8C4-4C83-B067-5DF8F8D2FE3E.jpg (480x600, 22.92K)

*Black* people use their guns on women and children
FTFY

Nothing wrong with hunting wolves, some places like Kazakhstan are overrun with them. Even in Canada they get thick sometimes.

This desu. I just dont get hunting for sport. Survival sure but not just for pics and trophies.

one post by this dipshit

all fields, garbage tier bait.

wolves shouldn't be hunted unless they are actually endangering livestock or people in the area

Amerimutt cuckservatives are the lowesT life for on earth

>defenseless animals that can't fight back?
>Wolf
I see you are absolutely oblivious of this animal

it is used as a distraction from hunting retards like you.

i know this is prolly bait, but OP does have a point.
all those guns and all they do is CONSTANTLY BITCH AND MOAN about how they're going to "rope and woodchipper" politicians and journalists that they hate.

And this has been going on quite intensely for years. But they never follow through with their threats.

I'll say this about the demonic Left: at least they do what they say they're going to do. Rightwingers, not at all.

Because right wingers are mostly impotent assholes that want to feel power over some other creature

It can be a child, an animal, a woman, doesn't matter they just need to feel in charge

Because guns are about comfort to them

Imagine not owning a guns.

>Why is it that the only time right-wingers ever use their guns, it's against defenseless animals that can't fight back?

white westerners are domesticated. generations of easymode, peaceful life = femanine "men"

Then I can’t imagine how uncomfortable you’re gonna feel when Ivan makes his way over Finland and has you fellating his barrel.

This thread again? The best part about this thread is how you claim defenseless animals are killed then post a mondo fucking wolf. You already know what my options field looks like

Stick it in your ass you weak fag

Why is it the only time lefties use their guns is when they're removing their old revolutionaries from this mortal plane?

You start off with a lie so I won’t be bothering to answer. All our guns were lost in a boating accident anyway. Better luck next time Fedro.

>weak
Lmao you think real men bring their fists to a gunfight or something? Lmao ultimate cope.

Go challenge a wolf to hand-to-hand combat l like a real man would. They are unarmed and can't fight back right?

imagine how manly he thinks he is. lmao

> Even in Canada they get thick sometimes.
Confirmed. Some areas of BC the ungulate population is being decimated by wolves.
Not that it’s really the wolves fault. They can walk on top of snowmobile tracks. Deer and Elk can’t. We’ve made winters so fucking easy for them.
But instead of regulating snowmobile use we just fly around in helicopters and blast entire packs from the sky. Don’t tell Vancouver though. They’d get upset.

Communists aren't defenseless but they absolutely are animals.

Attached: 1647051359642.png (528x688, 287.1K)

>can’t fight back
>gets charged by a pissed off 700 pound Texas wild hog
>nothing personnel, cuck

You just made his point. They looted and burned and pillaged your cities for an entire summer and you let them get away with it.

Lack of constructive hobbies. Think about it.

>The greatest composers were men
>The greatest painters were men
>The greatest sculptors were men
>The greatest horticulturalists were men

But now for some reason, that's all "gay". So men are left with just a few things: Things that are loud (guns, cars, trucks), and killing things, preferably with things that are loud.

None of these trophy hunters have creative personalities. They have few to no healthy hobbies. No rewarding outlets that make them feel accomplished, except for killing.

I guarantee you there's a huge overlap between trophy hunters and alcohol dependency. I don't think trophy hunters are healthy in mind body or soul. I don't think I've ever seen a trophy hunter that looked like he could run a mile or do five pull ups.

I have a friend in Ontario that runs a black bear hunting outfit. They bait up there with jelly donuts and moose meat, about once a year hes begging for folks to come and thin out the wolves who are doing well by eating his bait. They can do a lot of damage to the local deer and moose populations.

and now everything is back to normal. weird how that works.

Wild boar are crazy as hell have you seen the videos of them fucking up pitbulls? They hit em so hard they get launched 5-10 feet in the air

Wolves can definitely fight back nigger. I’ll kill a wolf before it kills me or any of my dogs. I’ll kill a wolf if it’s been stealing from my trapline or gets caught in my snares or conibear jaw traps. A good wolf pelt, with winter coloration and no damage from another animal chewing on it can sell for about $900 at a fur auction so of course I’ll kill the damn wolf.

>Lack of constructive hobbies. Think about it.
>>The greatest composers were men
>>The greatest painters were men
>>The greatest sculptors were men
>>The greatest horticulturalists were men
T.

Attached: CA862931-DBA4-4161-92AC-B39B94AE740E.jpg (512x512, 154.61K)

Because shooting live targets is more fun than inanimate targets. And the only live targets you can legally shoot for fun are animals. If they changed the laws to allows me to shoot random people, I’d be shooting them too.

that boomer nigger had better eat that thing