Awful Food

Why is McDonalds so bad in America? In the Europe it is obviously unhealthy, but tastes like real food. USA McD's tastes like chemicals. Is this all American food as well???

Attached: .jpg (1500x844, 111.13K)

I've never tasted McEuro so I cant say

The thinking man's patrician alternative.

Attached: 1646806963306.png (1920x1882, 239.36K)

I don’t eat anything from McDonalds because of this. I cook at home. I’m in the minority though.

Food and Kikes Administration allows the use of every sort of shit into food, way worse than Europe.

>Is this all American food as well???
All food you don't cook yourself is basically like that. About 30 years ago, when GMO was really going crazy, a bunch of produce was engineered for mass and time to spoil. Things like tomatoes got huge and they last a long time off the vine, but since no one was selecting for flavor, it started disappearing.

Russia should learn from Latin America.

Attached: eMuP55WPaD.png (619x501, 705.03K)

because it is. they literally create food using chemical scientists to be as addictive as possible. it's completely fucked up beyond belief but happens all over the place here in the U.S.

I know a pakis lad who said he puts his dick inside every couple of big Macs, he calls them the Ronald's Joy.

This, food is engineered for presentability at the cost of substance. Much like everything else.

Here in france you have one double cheese and a large fries, with 15cl of coke for like €25. And the red and yellow cardboard tastes better than the content.

based home cookers.
t.

Attached: .jpg (240x240, 9.52K)

this is how they get rid of poor people

Show Flip flag filippino fag

>eating mctrash on any continent
Enjoy your ass cancer faggot

Course you do. If you lived in a country with a GDP > the cost of a Big Mac meal, you would know that you can see the food prepares from the counter.

WTF, you're telling me even McCrap tastes better in europe? It's not enough I've gotta pay a huge premium to get edible Cheshire, Bleu, Feta or Asiago?

Come home.

youre still getting their
>introductory food package
meant to hook you, then they transition to
>cheaper more preserved food package
once they know youre coming back anyway

yuh its much better. had a zoomie burgerbro try it for the first time he was shocked

Attached: .jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

McDonald's uses local supplies (local tomatoes, burgers, bread, etc) so they depend on local laws regarding their safetiness for human consumption. Yurop has higher standards than the US

>Bad McDicks
Australia
Singapore
America

>Good McDicks
UK
Hong Kong

KFC is reversed weirdly.

>Yurop has higher standards than the US
This. They can't get away with it.

Every american I know here says that our McD is better than theirs, but I started cooking for myself when this shit started instead of being a takeout babby and honestly it doesn't even take that much work.
Even ready-to-cook shit is better

The EU sucks, but at least it doesn't suck corporate cock. No genemod shit, no hormone meat, no cornstarch in everything...

You came to the USA and ate at a McDonald's? For what purpose?

McDonald's in Munich Germany and London England tasted exactly the same as America to me. The only gay part was having to pay for individual oversized ketchup packets.

If i go to America i will eat burgers, shoot guns and drive a fatmobile in wall-mart, no one is going to stop me.

it is your greatest cultural export. like trying pasta in italy or feta in souvlaki in greece....

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 28.86K)